Hey fat/g/uys, I don't know where else to ask but here. What is this thing...

Hey fat/g/uys, I don't know where else to ask but here. What is this thing? It got put up in my neighborhood a few weeks ago and no one knows what it is, if none of y'all know I'll call AT&T and Entergy tomorrow and ask them.

Attached: 20190707_192138.jpg (4032x3024, 3.88M)

Attached: 20190707_192120.jpg (4032x3024, 3.15M)

No other conspicuous markings besides a sticker on the top bit. Only word legible from ground height is NOTICE, but there's text below.

You're probably getting 5g you lucky bastard. Most mobile carriers invest the bare fucking minimum in infrastructure, so you're lucky to have it. Enjoy being able to blow out your monthly bandwidth limit in less than an hour.

You're probably getting 3.6 roentgen you lucky bastard. Most mobile carriers invest the bare fucking minimum in infrastructure, so you're gonna cook lol. Enjoy being able to blow out your monthly radiation limit in less than an hour.

Looks too short to be some kind of line of sight ISP access.

Welcome to the botnet, OP.

Apparently it is a 5G mini tower. Gonna be hitting up my local representatives and the companies involved. If you're even the slightest bit concerned about the potential dangers you're obligated to do the bare minimum and speak out about it.

Unironic answer here OP, that's a gas outlet valve.

My first thought was something to measure air quality but this is probably the right answer.

Why would it be owned by AT&T and why is the meter keeping track of kilowatt-hours?

5g is safer than 4g because it can't penetrate the skin.

Who could be behind these posts...

Attached: 1540727452440.png (412x425, 284K)

ok retard

Based Arkansasbro.

Looks like a 5G pole, though, but I'd ask AT&T to confirm if you're concerned about it.

Jewish mind control beacon. Tear it down.

If you're actually concerned and not just virtue signaling you'll go during nighttime and bash the thing down

this is the most jewish/reddit answer I've read today

Blow it up. They are invading your fucking personal space and rights

Too noisy. Key is to go in with a cordless drill with metal bit. Then use a simple butane or propane torch to kill the wiring inside through the hole.
... in minecraft.

It's nothing that a drill and about 1/2 pound of Thermite won't fix. That will cause some pole "gut rot."

Looks like a burner.

You know they turn landfills into power generators with that equipment.

5g antenna, tech illiterate.

>5g is safer than 4g because it can't penetrate the skin.
both non-ionising forms of radiation, retard.

>Nerve Gas

some retards think nonionizing radiation is dangerous at non thermal levels.

Its a picocell bst

5g, its going to blast you with literal cancer.

>What is this thing? It got put up in my neighborhood a few weeks ago and no one knows what it is, i've started to feel a bit weird

Attached: 83294266.jpg (1080x1080, 573K)