When you're so lonely you spend the afternoon with a processor and a graphics card

When you're so lonely you spend the afternoon with a processor and a graphics card

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-082451__01.jpg (1080x1080, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GcE-20XauqM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Su
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And apparently 6 other people

And a sick action figure of yourself with like, 11 points of articulation

>When you're so lonely
When you're so fucking based that you spend the afternoon with glorious ryzen and navi while playing back vocaroos on crying intlel baasedbooys.
FTFY

>5 virgins wearing sunglasses
>one chad deflecting the sun away from his eyes with sheer force of will

Leave it to AMD to have no competition in sight and still fuck things up. This launch was terribly executed on account of providing shitty GPU and CPU drivers to reviewers. Now this board is littered with amd fanboys on damage control about the shitty gaming performance and clock speeds of the 3700x and 3900x.

i wonder if she's lesbian

She didn't say she was spending time with them

>and the team

My Japanese neighbour looked a lot like mommy sue. She was a divorced business lady, always very kind to me, doted on me like her own child. I was going through a pretty stressful period in my life (studying and working full time) and she would help me relax by making hot baths for me with all different bath salts and letting me suckle on her nipples. I'll never forget how soft and succulent her breasts were, perfect size too, I would just be on the couch with my head laying on her thighs, eyes closed, embraced within her milkers.

Attached: 1492970733885.jpg (270x270, 50K)

you're just jealous there's no action figure of you, OP

that's a nice story, user
too bad it's just that

Too bad you'll never have sex.

Failget means fake

never again, yes
sex is a chore

>11 points of articulation

Attached: 1528759127553.gif (300x264, 919K)

>Your new toys
>Toys
She said it.

she can bully me all day long

only when you're old

lmao have you even had sex?
tell me that shit is worth the effort with a straight face

I want that Mommy action figure

what if you're Chad and have 0 problems of any kind in getting laid?

the physical effort part is the chore. if you're had and have a constant stream of 10/10 phebes riding your 10in manmeat with you doing no work then yes, it's not a chore.
otherwise a onahole or fapping provides much better orgasms for way less effort.

Who were paid to be there.

Lisa Su SOF incoming!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=GcE-20XauqM

brundle fumble.
i bet he doesn't know bryan too.

This bitch is killing Amd. Can't wait till she retires.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Su

>Su and Nvidia's co-founder and CEO Jen-Hsun Huang are said to be cousins

Attached: 1544664239811.jpg (667x720, 38K)

Attached: oh exploitable su.png (780x737, 436K)

Isn't it sad that most so-called enthusiasts of everything computer know the names of all this done-nothings but most don't even know who William Shockley was?

Note how Lisa Su thinks her action figure is absolutely cringe-worthy and wants not to be seen with it. First her E3 reaction, and again on these photos, where it's only shown when she isn't on the picture.

Attached: thinking bird.jpg (1024x768, 218K)

>When you're so lonely you spend the afternoon with a processor and a graphics card

more like

>when you're so based that you can take your cpu in the wild and not start a wildfire

i don't know if i am drunk or not, but i need to marry Lisa Su :) but apart from that i still hate the doctor who made that IQ test..... i think that i should law suit the school system.....

Attached: incogmode.jpg (625x350, 14K)

just bring problems to my life.... i hope that i don't need to get nuts.................. with too curious CEOs.........

Attached: 596100_ddproduction_super-saiyan-2-goku.jpg (1080x720, 55K)

>2019
>not using your graphics card as a dildo
What are you, gay?

mirin' that hugg rock and the gold watch.