INTEL ON SUICIDE WATCH

THEY ONLY HAVE MUH GAYMING LEFT
youtube.com/watch?v=yqQ2X1y0jvw

Attached: 1559133586741.png (443x512, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vpYiJ9h05JM
amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Electronics-Computer-CPU-Processors/zgbs/electronics/229189
amazon.ca/Best-Sellers-Electronics-CPU-Processors/zgbs/electronics/1233052011
amazon.co.uk/Best-Sellers-Computers-Accessories-Processors/zgbs/computers/430515031
amazon.com.au/gp/bestsellers/computers/4913338051
amazon.de/gp/bestsellers/computers/430177031
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Still not good enough to upgrade my G4560.

AND IT'S SO CLOSE OF A MARGIN SOMETIMES RYZEN BEATS IT IN GAMING
AHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA

Have fun running Cinebench.

this kills the intel shill

Attached: premiere.jpg (1241x695, 159K)

>tfw intel threw away their only advantage for productivity by introducing the F SKU.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

there are literally no incel shills left here
no need to making these threads anymore since amd is going to stay on top of the game for at least 3 more years

youtube.com/watch?v=vpYiJ9h05JM

This dude managed to run the 3900X on a B350 board

"All-in, expect about a 5-10% performance drop when opting for a B350/X370 motherboard."

gotta try it myself with my x370

>CPU rendering

What is this 2006? Are you retards really not using your GPU?

that is a retarded idea to put a b350 with a 3900x
b450 or x470 atleast

That and Zen 2 is faster in csgo. Makes one think how it doesn't translate into triple A games.

>muh gayms
kids need not to apply, go play fornite
Though i'm asking too much here, it is indeed summer

Attached: Screenshot_20190708_121803.png (1920x1080, 650K)

I can't wait to pwn all the noobs in Premiere.

FUCK INTELBROS WE LOST PREMIERE TO FUCKING NAZIS

And it also does really well in PUBG, which makes me think that AMD have devoted their time to optimize for competitive games (the only games that actually need and benefit from high refreshrate gaming), instead of singleplayer games (which are the bulk of games tested in most reviews)

But technically they don't even have the games industry. I know Jow Forums's will all spit their fruitypebbles over the floor for me saying this but the games-console industry is where the BIG money is made, and on that note....

Nintendo Gamecube - Powered by AMD
Xbox 1 - Powered by AMD
Xbox 360 - Powered by AMD
Xbox One (S, X) - Powered by AMD
PS4 / Pro - Powered by AMD
PS5 - Powered by AMD
Xbox Scarlet - Powered by AMD

AMD were always going to win this war because they swept the leg of slow Intel.

>Nintendo Gamecube - Powered by AMD
>Xbox 1 - Powered by AMD
>Xbox 360 - Powered by AMD
>Xbox One (S, X) - Powered by AMD
>PS4 / Pro - Powered by AMD
>PS5 - Powered by AMD
>Xbox Scarlet - Powered by AMD
We still have floptane...

They'll pull something out of the bag I'm sure, Intel is awash in cash but they really fucked up by letting AMD dominate the games console industry.

whatever...the more competition the better. I give a fuck about me and my money not about international mega corporations. I am a fanboy of "best bang for buck" corporation and if you are not you're a retard.

It also only accounts for gayming without anything else running in the background.
If you stream the game, use the browser on a second monitor for info, run music player in background etc - AMD handles it better resulting in way smaller FPS drop that lets it overtake Intel there too.

Intel doesn't seem to be interested in the console market at all. I'm guessing the profit margins are razor thin.

>2006
games started using gpus in the late 90's

Is it true that AMD mainboards are extremely expensive?

i dont think you can optimize for such a thing, there's no fundamental difference computation-wise.

umm are you serious? intel CLEARLY has a longer bar. that means it's better sweaty. bigger is always better.

The OG Xbox has an Intel CPU and Nvidia GPU, not AMD.

Also the gaming performance isn't half-bad
If all you care about is getting really high framerates (like >144Hz) consistently across every game, the best choice for you is still Intel, but I feel like the "I'm willing to spend $500 on a CPU for my PC build, and I'm gonna use this PC exclusively for playing games" market is pretty niche. If you actually think spending $500 on a CPU is justified, you're probably doing something more than just playing games (rendering videos, 3d modelling, etc.).

Attached: perf.png (999x1250, 415K)

It's like BT back in the late 90's. They sold off their mobile divison to O2 because "we do not believe there is any future to the mobile market".

Bad decisions are sometimes difficult to reverse.

Sounding like a console boy again (I'm not, honest I got 2 PC's) but this was always my biggest gripe with PC gaming.

Yes the platform obviously has the ability to be cutting edge for gaming but the old "I can just pirate games on muh pc, you have to buy all games on console kek" argument just doesn't work in 2019 where all games are online and piracy is all but eliminated. PC gamers spend like £3k+ on a gaming machine which they have to update every year to keep up with the joneses, whereas you pop £400 once for a OneX or a PS4 pro and you're sorted for years.

True, my bad. But I also missed the Wii which is yet again, AMD.

NEXT HOLOCAUST

amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Electronics-Computer-CPU-Processors/zgbs/electronics/229189

amazon.ca/Best-Sellers-Electronics-CPU-Processors/zgbs/electronics/1233052011

amazon.co.uk/Best-Sellers-Computers-Accessories-Processors/zgbs/computers/430515031

amazon.com.au/gp/bestsellers/computers/4913338051

amazon.de/gp/bestsellers/computers/430177031

sirs...

Adobe doesn't matter anymore

>BIG money is made
>neither Intel nor Nvidia bother with console makers
>the state of AMD shills

Lmao, I bet you set the encoding speed to ultra fast. You probably think encoding artifacts are "art"

The good x370 boards are built to handle suicide LN2 runs - ryzen 3xxx won't push said boards hard enough for vrm quality to be a factor.

This release really lets you know which reviewers are paid intel shills.

B&R

as much as i wanted amd to come out on top, zen2 is a fail

intel still beats it, and the price argument doesn't hold if you factor in the much more expensive motherboards

sad times for amd, they tried but it was not enough

>71785500
|
|>
|
|
|