Ashkenazi jews are the most high IQ group in the world

Ashkenazi jews are the most high IQ group in the world.

Attached: 1_If6lwVJ_c1qHYLdaNFI-SQ.jpg (1600x1066, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fgiGg8im9Vk
youtu.be/0BsBy9dcoQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigger please

Attached: 17451658-1809-4936-8B34-91F1E0877C27.png (1014x1559, 333K)

Said the Jew.

Yah okay ther BUD! We totally believe your jargon der bud! I fuckin put a doubledouble on it bud!

Attached: 4C9730BA-6E94-4EDE-870D-126F3CD1392A.jpg (780x888, 148K)

Americanized indians have the highest iq of the world and share a common culture now in america too

I’ll live long enough to see Israel crushed by its neighbors. You’ll be driven out of yet another country.

Attached: 24EA48C8-BCFB-4531-AAA1-9A2DC776D56C.jpg (850x644, 158K)

Attached: 70b71c239dd4e3785318a83fdd6c3f84ff5751e460d452460b4b22fc6e38abc0.jpg (2600x1976, 657K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fgiGg8im9Vk

Attached: david-keith-smile.jpg (1086x724, 75K)

Attached: high iq jew myth.jpg (1680x1050, 672K)

So you agree that race exists and some races are dumber than others? Great. Now I'll point out that although Jews may have a higher average IQ, their population is so small that there are more high IQ whites than Jews.

A system of measurement invented by Jews, which biases questions towards the intellectual inclination of the Jews reports that Jews are the highest IQ.

Pat yourselves on the back.

The Han elite are higher IQ than Jews who are overinflated with verbal intelligence and are mostly talented in subverting the politics and television of foreign nations for the benefit of Israel. I'm still trying to figure out the purpose of the last decade's wars other than Jewish neocons obviously destroying Israel's enemies after being set up by Mossad's big operation in Manhattan and Washington.

South Africans population of white is small also. but without the minority of (relatively) high IQ white's South Africa is, well, a shit hole. without a minority of jews in the world the faith of the world would be the same.

>tfw you are so ugly even the hair leaves you

Disgusting

Attached: Снимок.png (537x267, 251K)

WRONG

Attached: B777A4CE-843B-4B4C-A35D-B8694EA0F5B9.jpg (526x485, 102K)

white nigger showing false data

Iq is a meme thats why europe was able to built the ancient and modern world , the european soul is what make us the best not an unidimensional math ecuation
While you were thinking in magical term greeks were building the base of the protomodern world scientific method , phylosophy, threatre, democracy ...
While the romas were conquering your sorry excuse of a country and building one of the most powefull empires that ever existed
Is the european soul that embraced her true roots after 1000 year of semitic contamination to modernize and built the world to its semblance

They are also full of genetic defects and mental illness. They're terrible, unbalanced people.

Is the european soul what bring us to the moon

>soul

>we're basically white chimpanzees buy we have a "soul"

Reading the Talmud has cured my homosexuality.

There are more Whites with 130+ IQ than all the jews in the world.

With high IQ comes mental instability, sexual deviancy, and cowardliness.

I prefer Sephardi Jews as they actually seem physically and mentally normal, unlike the goblinsteins of the Jewish diaspora.

i love how goys cant compete scientifically so the make up things like "soul". which is actually our invention ....

I too can post a photo of a Jew and a youtube link that I'm not gonna watch

youtu.be/0BsBy9dcoQY

Attached: DBF5CB1B-6ECE-4EC1-8017-25EB07F4A4BA.jpg (299x300, 24K)

Why do you contribute to the divide of mankind?

means nothing when your greater purpose is to fuck everything that breathes

Honor > intelligence

but you're not as high IQ as me, goy.

That’s very true. But Israel’s average IQ is like 95. Those Mizrahiniggers bringing you down

>without the minority of (relatively) high IQ white's South Africa is, well, a shit hole.

You mean "with lots of low IQ niggers, South Africa is a shit hole". Nobody needs jews. Even "Einstein's discoveries", were repackaged discoveries of white scientists.

we have literally built everything worthwhile in the world you are nothing more than desert tribe with delusion of grandeur
Everything is crumbling now under the weight of your own incopentence

>tfw too high IQ to not subvert and destroy civilizations

That Israeli "professor" was in Brazil the other day, pushing globalism and claiming free information is dangerous.

The average Shlomo Gordon like always.

Please, keep these sand niggers to the sand.

Because high IQ = you are a good person and deserve your existence.
That's like saying the more money you have the more valuable you are as a person.

Attached: mfw.png (947x468, 216K)

that guy looks disgusting

Provably false. In fact, the fewer Jews a country has, the better off it seems to be.

the world IS divided, my friend. not all races have the same mental capacity. its not us that divided it - its evolution.

we just Recognize the division, but be grateful, you have us, without us the world would be a much darker place.

We should really stop pretending that Israel is part of the western civilization.

They should be always grouped together with their semitic sandnigger brothers

I'm actually a self identified certified verified Rabbi.

I'm higher up on the Jew chain of command then you LMAO
just pathetic

I command you low tier jews and just rake in the shekels all day

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 3E02D41D-CFAF-4D04-A311-9266F543F19B.jpg (972x972, 372K)

>Be NAZI Jew
>NAZI Jews are the most high IQ group
Sure that.
But then why did you fuck up 9/11?

Too high iq for being slave tier race for more than 2000 year and not knowing this 50 year of kike control will be nothimg more than a foot note in the history of the west

He's creepy as fuck.

You can't Mossad the Mossad.

Attached: Yuval-N-Harari.jpg (1000x600, 76K)

so you recognize that blacks have lower IQ then whites, and that by getting rid of the whites S. Africa would deteriorate on all front. and yet you visit this blatantly antisemitic site.

Yeah, we'd have peace, no international banks, and homogenous societies.

Yes, the world would be darker indeed--I can imagine a world in which Jewish wars didn't happen, what would we make video games about?

The average IQ of Israel is low. The difference between, say, White Episcopelians is far, far smaller than the difference between Boers and Blacks.

You're drawing a false equivalency because you are't as intelligent as you think you are.

False

The Jew never creates anything of value. See him in his natural habitat speculating and raising rent.

you have much more peace now, before globalization goys in Europe fought each other like the bleached apes that they are. now thanks to our efforts relative calm prevails.

ok
your point ?

As of 2017, Nobel Prizes have been awarded to 902 individuals, of whom 203 or 22.5% were Jews, although the total Jewish population comprises less than 0.2% of the world's population. This means the percentage of Jewish Nobel laureates is at least 112.5 times or 11,250% above average.

The Nobel committee probably got infiltrated by jews. We know they love to stick together. And the Nobel prizes dont mean much anyway if they award a zionist warmonger like US president Obama a (((Peace))) prize.