What sort of anti-malware tools/programs do you people use to be 100% certain you're clean?

What sort of anti-malware tools/programs do you people use to be 100% certain you're clean?

I'm not a retard when it comes to computers but I know I often visit somewhat shady sites or install cracked software. So I'm always rather paranoid that I got some sort of botnet or bitcoin miner and it's been undetected by my anti-malware stuff.

Thanks in advance.

Attached: security_risk_assessment_analysis_vulnerability_danger_thinkstock_902893076-100750007-large.jpg (1200x800, 81K)

bump

gentoo

Malwarebytes is a good one.

You can't rely on external applications if your approach to security is fucked to begin with. Stop installing random crap and start giving a shit about using your computer if you actually care.

Malwarebytes is literal spyware you idiot.

common sense 2019

comodo

Bonzi Buddy

But it comes as part of Windows 10 base installation, they rebranded it as Cortana

Debian

This

i dont visit shady sites and dont install cracked software ...

>2020
>antivirus

>t. le common sense xddddd
>doesn't even know what year it is
Yeah checks out.

Kaspersky rescue disk if you want something that can actually kill any bs going around.

I run Malwarebytes Techbench now and then

NOD32 and the password thing

kaspersky does a good job

Use 9.9.9.9 as your DNS (Quad 9)

Isn't that a worse measure than just taking care of your shit and using your ISP's instead if you give any shit about actual privacy?

I always heard people using cloudflare and not trusting it at all.

this
home partition mounted with the noexec option
no open ports reachable from WAN
>install cracked software
ironically, this is often more safe than using purchased software, because it comes without the drm stuff written by pajeets.

is it free?

It's really about what your threat map looks like. Privacy and security are two very different grounds, you have to find the compromise you're comfortable with.
AFAIK Quad9 uses bleeding edge IoC (indicators of compromission) without distinction. You're more likely to get a malware sitting ducks because it can't call home than a gov level breach. Also, your ISP likely censors copyright infringing stuff, Quad9 doesn't. YMMV etc

>this is often more safe than using purchased software

doubt.jpg

I guess I could try it. My thing is not blocking more than it's actually needed (there's some false positive stuff or "malicious website" like a torrent tracker I would mind losing access to) or have an overall slow experience. My ISP is into blocking sites related to piracy but that's about it.

I haven't been infected once in >20 years of using warez. Don't just run random shit downloaded from tpb. Stick to known release groups and compare checksums. Common Sense 2019 Pro, it actually works.

I use superior software such as MacOS.

install gentoo.

Throw out the box, crush the storage, and use a new one