Pass the interview

>pass the interview
>Get the job
>Fast forward 5 years
>Hate technology now
Fuck

Attached: 1561065658324.jpg (2048x1536, 795K)

Have sex

>Have sex
I do.
I'm complaining about the job part

dilate

Happened to me before I even finished college. Feels bad

We didn't listen

Attached: 1561475414047.png (556x773, 439K)

I feel you user, I don't have passion for working on my own projects and this job rushes me on projects at work which isn't fun.

I'm sure there is a comfy position somewhere where a lot of time and focus can be out into one or two projects at a time.

I'm starting to think men really need contact with the earth or at least some real materials like wood and iron...

Deploying containers on vms running on hypervisors in the cloud, feels less and less real with the days passing...
Now imagine an artisan completing a table, or a vase

what's the lore?

>what's the lore?
Read Anti-Tech Revolution

Attached: 1534703874916.jpg (750x717, 59K)

I love Mr Robot, greatest tv show ever.

You never loved it to begin with. I’ve been doing this shit for fifteen years and I still want to do it in my spare time.

wait
that not him is it??

It's Ted
What do you mean him

welcome to my life. I used to love tech as a hobby but now I’m a pro and I fucking hate tech. Every day I want to quit.

So you spend all your work time on computers which means not spending leasure time on computers too. No (to very minimal) computer usage/work unless you're getting paid. I separated phone/tablet as completely personal all non work related entertainment, desktop/laptops are for working and that's it.
Try hiking, camping, bushcraft, or another outdoor activity.

This. At job every project is badly or no analyzed, rushed, assigned to incompetents and then passed to me for fixing.
I know there has to exist a company somewhere doing SW in an autistic manner, just cant find any example in an 800 mi radius.

I wish the Apollo and mainframe times were back.

I'm gonna work some years then I'm going buy a farm, become a sheep farmer and maybe work besides online. There isn't a comfier life than being a sheep farmer.

>I know there has to exist a company somewhere doing SW in an autistic manner
z/os mainframes

>I'm gonna work some years then I'm going buy a farm, become a sheep farmer and maybe work besides online. There isn't a comfier life than being a sheep farmer.
In 10 years 99% of farming will be done by machines
Enjoy debugging your tractor python routine, or worse, opening a ticket

Sheep farming is naturally automised

If I could go back I'd become a plumber or carpenter and only use a computer when strictly necessary.

no. have sex WITH technology

Read the books "Anti-Tech Revolution" and "Technological Slavery"

Attached: Anti-Tech Revolution_3b.jpg (1000x1500, 1.51M)

>Sold on Amazon
Oh the irony

Plus the guy who wrote it gets nothing