Will she be forced to step down?

Given how disastrous Zen 2 launch has been and how universally panned the product was, in addition to barely legal marketing practices, technical issues such as bugged BIOS on launch, a PR disaster made possible by targeting "gamers" while still being outclassed by old, locked, competition chips such as the 8400, et cetera?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

>bad launch

Sold out everywhere and buggy BIOS.. Sounds like a normal Zen launch.
Once the patches are out the performance gap will be fixed,just like Zen1

>disastrous
If so, Incels would have to literally harakiri themselves for gross irresponsibility in taking measures to at least try to prevent side-channel security issues.

AMD is even facing lawsuits for false advertisement, see:

What false advertisement, user?
They delivered a CPU that reaches the promised clocks. The unlocked firmware was released HOURS before the chips were.

Attached: 1535621084467.png (1920x1080, 872K)

You're mentally ill.

*laughs in bulldozer*

>Once the patches are out the performance gap will be fixed,just like Zen1
this, due to how the boost works cycling the intensive game threads for heat balancing should be a serious improvement

>random user posting FUD is a lawsuit
lmao, also it's already fixed, see

>everybody talking well about zen2
>this fagette says it's disastrous
i don't follow this retarded topic, what did she mean by this?

>3900X loosing to an i3
What do you thinK?

t. Viceroy Research

SEETHING

great bait

Now this is Intel coping

Attached: cope.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Fuck you and fuck your mother

The techtubers are in full blown ass kissing Intel mode. Like a dog licking wounds.

Dr. Su has made me over $25k in stock gains. I hope she rules AMD with an iron fist for years to come.

She is the best ceo amd has had for years

correction
>s(he) is the best ceo
period

She has made me over 100k€. I love her by now.

Yes, it's over for Lisa Su

i hope they made some really powerful CPU because i don't want to get nuts..... weird stuff happens everytime i get nuts...

Attached: super-saiyan-2-goku.jpg (1080x720, 55K)

Interesting

Attached: wewlad.jpg (1183x635, 260K)

Fuck you, you got me. Unironically gr8 b8.

Gee bill, two mommies?

>t. Hitler

this cope lmao

I know OP is an Intel shill but I'm out of the loop the past few weeks. Was there actually any issues with the Zen 2 launch?

The worst issue I'm aware of is some Linux distros not booting on Zen 2 because of an RdRand related bug in Systemd.

Some bios issues. Nothing that won't be stamped out eventually.

She turned the company around with bugged bios, and shady practices, so I doubt it.