What laptop do you have? Would you buy it again?

What laptop do you have? Would you buy it again?

Attached: 230E5090-65CC-4985-B7F0-4178A5C96849.png (652x680, 1.17M)

X270
No. It's weak as as shit, hard to dissasemble without breaking plastic and the battery lasts nowhere near as long as advertized.

>What laptop do you have? Would you buy it again?
Predtigio SmartBook 141 C2. Yes.

Lenovo Yoga 520
Probably not, I only have it because I got a great deal for it. The case scratches easily in my bag and the hardware is pretty weak. Touchscreen can be pretty comfy though

T520.

Probably. I love everything about it, except it's a little too chunky. I'm not a fag obsessed with thin devices, but I sometimes struggle to fit it into bags (granted, this is mostly the fault of using the extended battery, and not necessarily the thickness of the laptop itself). I'd consider getting an X220. I didn't want to get a T420 because I read the displays are shit.

Another downside is the hardware on that generation of Thinkpads is starting to show its age a little bit. It's still perfectly suitable for basic stuff, but there are some modern amenities I'd like to have. Newer Thinkpads just don't entice me the way the older ones do, though.

T460s

My second month passes soon. So far so good, screen could be better, battery time also.

However, keyboard, portability and overall feel of solidness and premium quality is great.

I could get X1 carbon gen 3 with 2k screen, and sometimes regret not doing so.

However, given I spend equivalent of 650 USD for it in Europe, money well spent.

x220

it was 100 quid and has been generally ok for typing up assignments, but I had to replace the wireless adapter (only to find that I had to install a custom BIOS because the cards are locked to specific manufacturers).

on top of this, the build quality is really not great and the rubber coating is the most retarded thing ever.

no, I wouldn't buy another one.

Lenovo v580c and Macbook Pro 15" 2018.
Yes and the time will tell respectively.

I have had a few.
X1C from work. It's shit, would not buy it.
MacBook Pro 13" 2016 (No Touch Bar). It's shit, would not buy again.
Huawei Matebook X 13". It's shit, would not buy again.

Old dell Inspiron. No, shoulda got a thinkpad.

Did the person making that image make a mistake? The joke is that Rorscharch should ask "what's Ligma"

MSI GP63 Leopard 8RE

Yes, this is a beast
>I7-8750
>GTX1060 6GB
>16GB DDR4
>256GB SSD + 1TB HDD

awsome keyboard for programming

Compaq Presario CQ60. They're long out of business in Burgerland so no.

Dell Inspiron 15 7559
No, it has very poor Linux support. Bizarre as fuck issues with the display and power state handling. Works fine with Windows though, and it is a fantastic laptop overall, but the inability to use Linux without a lot of fucking around is painful enough that I wouldn't buy it again. I'd recommend it to a non-autistic friend though.

I think its suppose to subvert your expectations, Rorshach ruins the joke and Manhattan says Ligma Balls anyways

>T420
No, it still works fine.

IBM T42, Lenovo P580, Asus ROG GL552VW

T42s cost $20 & work fine, so yes, I'd buy another if I needed to, or buy one for less if I needed parts. I wouldn't buy another P580 or GL552VW because they both work amazing & I keep them in good condition.

Sony VAIO VGNNR11S-S.
Definitely. Can any modern laptop last more than a decade nowadays?

I have a fucking Dell who's screen gave up on me after 6 months the warranty ended. it's not a piece of shit, but it tends to malfunction after a year or two

lenovo gaymer laptop. I got it because a similar spec P series thinkpad was twice the price for the same specs. It is fine except it has no clitty mouse but I attach a mouse anyways. Runs linux well. Used to have a macbook but macs are horrible now.

Eeepc 701 4G. In 2007? Yeah. Today? No lol, I'm looking at the pinebook pro as an upgrade.

T420
i would w/ modern Hardware and a 1080p screen in the same shell

some dell inspiron i got for college, works fine with arch but is a slow piece of shit with windows 10

Yoga Book C930
No. The cool factor of an all-glass laptop should have been obviously outweighed by the fact that the keyboard is glass.

HP Pavilion x360 (13")
Yes. Lid scratches easily, but otherwise great. Easy to disassemble, great specs for cheap, love the keyboard and touch pad, weight is good, etc etc.

Dell Inspiron 2100
No. Old enough now that it's not good, and the abysmal screen resolution (1024x576) is both non-standard and way too low. On the plus side, the keyboard is nearly as godlike as a thinkpad. Very comfortable in shape and travel distance.

x220

yea probably. It was

Lenovo Ideapad (2014), forgot the model number. 8gb ram, 250gb ssd and haswell i7.

No, the hinges fell apart. In general the build quality is shoddy.
Also, throttles to 500hz whenever you use a non OEM charger because of jew-chinks.

I also have a x60 tablet. Its 5 years older and it performs as well as you would expect. However, the build quality on this thing is fantastic and the wacom digitalizer works great. The screen otherwise is pretty shitty tho.

If the Thinkpad Yoga has the same level of build quality and wacom pen, then it will be my next laptop.

Some Samsung laptop. Still good after 8 years but heats up a lot. I only use it to hook up to my projector nowadays.

Acer Aspire 5
No. Decent enough specs for the price but keyboard/mouse/screen are crap

T400.
No, it's too old.

>Surface Laptop 2
>hell yes people compliment me on it all the time unlike your losers Thinkpads
>implying I bought it with my own money

Attached: 20190701_102346.jpg (4032x3024, 2.33M)

Surface book 2

Yeah it's almost everything I want in a laptop. Great for development and art shit. The keyboard layout is my only complaint but I hate all laptop keyboards for one reason or other.

HP Envy x360 with a 2500U, 16gb 2400 that I threw in myself, and an NVMe drive I threw in myself

Touchscreen was convenient sometimes, but I wound up having to disable it after it was damaged and would constantly register a touch in one corner.

Nice for the price, though. Might try something cheaper.

Thinkpad L440.
I don't regret it, although I wish I had waited a couple more weeks for the back to school sales to kick in and I could have gotten a better CPU for the same price.

X1 Extreme, yes no doubt. I was tired of lugging around a T420 with its aged processor.

Clevo P751TM
Yes.

Attached: 1562370178681.png (1236x883, 259K)

That's the joke. Dr manhattan just shouts out "ligma balls"

X200T
I'd probably forgo the tablet deal and just get a 201, but I like it well enough. Does everything I want to.

Thinkpad E495. It was amazingly cheap, and with pretty good specs for the price. Quite happy, only regret is the keyboard, but it's not like there are any good laptop keyboards anyway.

The 13 inch EliteBook with an AMD CPU (whatever the latest one is, 32GB of RAM, best everything)

Forgot actual specs:
>Ryzen 5 3500U
>8 GB RAM
>1080p IPS panel
>256 GB NVMe
>7 h normal battery life in Linux, Windows reported >11 h for the little time before I wiped it

Attached: 17.04.2019_ThinkPadE495_listing_teaser_12Euro.jpg (734x569, 43K)

Lenovo N22
Would buy a second

Latitude XT2.
>Would you buy it again?
I already have, first one's onboard memory died and won't boot. I've been meaning to try removing it and seeing if it'll run with just a single 4GB SODIMM. I'm picking up a new battery in a few days.

2018 Macbook Pro 32GB ram, 1TB storage. Yes. Works great, and the keyboard is actually decent.