India general

ITT: Java, C, Windows, and the loo
Threadly reminder that Indians are the true tech master race, and that whites and Loonix-fags need to go back to /v/ and Jow Forums.

Attached: shutterstock-133239521.jpg (729x425, 47K)

india, china but with no positives

why are Indians so overly focused on learning Java? what is the reason? It seems so random.

Also why do they refer to it as JAVA or "the java"

Because there teaching it in schools here

They have schools in India? Do they have toilets?

not yet but the government is working very hard to have some up and running in the coming decades

shut up, superpowa in 2020

Attached: ilaya-raja-uX0yUOEYFFU-unsplash.jpg (1996x3000, 1.06M)

>gets you to download teamviewer
>runs netstat
>OK SIR AS YOU SEE HACKERS ARE ACTIVATE ON YOUR MACHINE THAT WILL BE 499 USD

worst superpower in the history of the world, absolute joke of a country filled with shithole cities and retarded citizens, the best of whom are all desperate to leave

Stay mad whitey

t. pajeet praying at the h1b temple to get out of his shitty country and live somewhere nice

A 99 year old monk says Indian best

it just works

Stand aside pooseants.
Make way for for King Poo.

Attached: 1559922825234.png (709x869, 522K)

yes

Attached: church-of-the-king-JH2yXTmkhnc-unsplash.jpg (6240x4160, 3.31M)

downloaded india browser
its based on firefox and is pretty smooth
alot of ads in the settings menu though
still a good browser

pajeets don't use C

Are you stupid? All they use is C/Java

I was waiting for this comment.

they're too dumb to manage memory.

The actual dumb people are those who insist on managing memory when they don't have to, and believe they are saving the world by doing it.

Is this true? Those are the only languages I know :(

>Threadly reminder that Indians are the true tech master race, and that whites and Loonix-fags need to go back to /v/ and Jow Forums.
Wrong, the russians and eastern europeans in general are the true technology master race; daily reminder that all the notable hackers and cybercriminals come from Russia, Ukraine, Serbia, Croatia, etc.
Eastern Europeans are also the best at reverse engineering and cracking software, i've been involved in the cracking warez scene for years and most of the crackers from popular scene groups were always russians!

Attached: vodka.jpg (900x1200, 163K)

Indians create things for people, you Russians are just petty criminals.

DESIGNATED

Don't forget that we've made the best antivirus in the world.

Attached: kav.jpg (500x375, 14K)

C? i never saw a pajeet use C. C++ yes, but not C

Kaspersky is not a bad anti virus.... it should be on the top 5 list, maybe ?

Attached: super-saiyan-2-goku.jpg (1080x720, 55K)

I unironically love indians since they have shittons of tutorials on youtube.
Yes, most of them are shitty. Yes, they speak incredibly poor english. But they teach you whatever it takes and they don't give a shit who you are and where you came from.
Russians on the other hand just hate each other and runet is basically dead.

memespersky halts your system and sends data to the ФCБ komrades. Just like they stole documents from the FBI agent.
It was also proven they were making viruses themselves to make people use their memevirus.

They do. They don't use it well, but they use it.

>memespersky halts your system and sends data to the ФCБ komrades. Just like they stole documents from the FBI agent.
That's false, it's just murica's political propaganda, they use the same tactic against Huawei nowadays, because it sells better than Apple and burgers are shitting themselves that China is becoming superpower on the global market.

Attached: murica.jpg (603x932, 112K)

i think that every company do weird stuff to make money..... i am also a victim of those weird stuff with the pharmaceutics industry..... for a lot of people when you leave school, the world start to look like a jungle....

Attached: Capture2.png (336x241, 10K)

Can you trust Zoho Mail with your emails?

I imagine privacy and corrupted employee wise India isn't the most safest place. What do Indians think?

half of those tutorials are hard to understand

Attached: yeasin-chowdhury-KYbW33ObXh8-unsplash.jpg (4636x3735, 2.06M)