So when is he going to upload his Ryzen 3000 series review?

So when is he going to upload his Ryzen 3000 series review?

Attached: mpv_screenshot1041.jpg (2560x1440, 154K)

I hope this clown deletes his YouTube channel in shame.

No idea why anyone believed the 5Ghz 16c/32t meme. I was hoping for 4.6Ghz boost (which technically we got with the 3900x) on everything. IPC is more important, though, and I'll take that and better latency any day of the week.

He does reviews? I thought he only did conspiracy level "leaks" and speculation.

So he's just there to boost/manipulate stock prices?

I hope he deletes his carbon-based life form.

J U S T
C U T
M Y
L I F E
I N T O
P I E C E S

> No idea why anyone believed the 5Ghz 16c/32t meme.
I personally was hopeful that AMD got it’s shit together enough to at least win the perception war
To continue to not be able to match clocks with Intel’s flagship contributes to the mindset of AMD is still behind Intel even if IPC more than makes up for the clock disparity

From what I gather with Zen 2, AMD is doing very well. I think most people are realizing clock speeds don't mean everything. That's just my observation, though.

Zen 2 is great either way, and maybe people are getting wind that clockspeed isn’t the whole story
Reviewers are being very disingenuous though

AMDfags literally only care about core count. That's why Ryzen can't even keep up with Intel when it comes to games.

Attached: CyowSGh.jpg (768x960, 72K)

everyone who isn't beholden to Microsoft or Oracle per core licensing agreements only care about core count

Sure, bro.

Attached: 1560294291650.png (1300x558, 293K)

>$500 actively cooled motherboard required
>$300 high speed RAM required
Yeah you save on the CPU and end up spending more on the other hardware.
Not to mention the retardation that is an AMD CPU with an nVidia GPU.

I'm not sure if he does
>reviews
His channel is more about spreading fud.

(intel'd)
>Reviewers are being very disingenuous though
semiaccurate predicted this, expect more shilling from the press as rome and threadripper 3 get announced.

>>$500 actively cooled motherboard required
Do you unironically believe it's worth getting one of the newer boards for the PCIe 4.0, over a cheap older one?
What a moron.

Intel only has a significant advantage benching games at shit like 768p or 720p
Bench at settings people actually use and all the sudden using a 3900X in lieu of a 9900k becomes transparent in the vast majority of cases while also being better everywhere else outside of gaming

>need chiller for intel cpu
Yeah great job boyo.

I told you stupid fucks 5.0ghz on 16/12 cores was impossible for 7nm.
The reality is 4.3ghz on 12 cores.
Why?
7nm is foremost a server node meant for low clock efficiency.

That being said, I need moar cores for my renders and Intel wants like $1500 for a 12+ core. So the 3950 is a no brainer

Attached: Amd_lied_again.png (1070x708, 340K)

I miss pre leaks Adored desu

Remember when the subhuman shills said 16c5GHz is possible. Amd can't reach its advertised sc boost.

WTF is up with that graph?

Last week he got his patreon bucks so he is making it now

can you not read?
looks like power and frequency vs temp when on nitrogen.

After he's had a few drinks. That way we can understand what he says.

>being this delusional
get YOUR shit together

who cares?
he'll try to "overcorrect" for perceived bias and just say some stupid dramatic shit again to look like he's capable of going in hard on AMD

cause intel boards never had a fan

Attached: EVGA-X299-DARK-Motherboard.png (925x990, 523K)

Attached: asussabertooth_6-1280x1024.jpg (1280x953, 387K)

oh boi

Attached: vanity.jpg (1024x768, 180K)

4.7Ghz on the 3950X will kill the 9900K even at 5.2Ghz.

Am i a retard?
It hurts my brain just trying to understand this thing

I think you might be user. The red line (power) is read left to right, and the yellow line (Freq) is read right to left. The higher the freq the more power the cpu needs.

I was reading it from down to up. Now it makes alot more sense, thank you.

Attached: 1555504088637.jpg (640x564, 64K)

>retardation that is an AMD CPU with an nVidia GPU
holy fuck where do you people come up with this stuff
are you gonna complain about input lag next?

>3950x on ln2 will kill watercooled 9900k
Sure it will, kiddo

Given that it's difficult to even reach the turbo frequency amd advertised on their products, the 3950x will not improve the gaming numbers compared to the 3900, so it wills till be behind Intel flagships in terms of pure gaming

Well it's probably gonna be better binned given how they're waiting till september to release it, so it's likely it'll hold the boost clocks better,