Can Jow Forums redpill me on this man. Is he one of us?

Can Jow Forums redpill me on this man. Is he one of us?

Attached: 220px-LinuxCon_Europe_Linus_Torvalds_03_(cropped).jpg (220x306, 11K)

he's not gay so no

Even better

He accepted a CoC.

Clash of Clans?

They tried to tame him but apparently failed, so yes.

It's funny how Linuxtards make fun of FreeBSD for accepting a CoC, yet they have a worse one in Linux with actual feminist trannies enforcing them.

/ourguy/ is much more difficult than Linus.

he's going to transmetamorphize to a woman soon

He is fucking based for coming up with the Linux kernel. Anyone that trashtalks him for the recent events is a fucking poltard that doesn't realize what this guy has provided to the tech world. Despite caving in to the recent politics he is much more based than anyone on this fucking board.

He's a legend.

/thread someone post purple hair

No, because he's actually accomplished something worthwhile in his life, writing software that untold millions of people depend on.
In all seriousness, it doesn't matter if he's one of "us" or not, because he's a human just like everybody else. Humans are messy, complicated, and will eventually do something that either disappoints you or would disappoint you if not for cognitive dissonance, neither of which is healthy.
Trying to ingroup or outgroup him is just pointless, because he almost certainly doesn't give a shit about this place, and you're going to just get people bickering if he fits into the cool club that exists only in their head.

you're thinking of him

Attached: 1407629273294.png (900x900, 281K)

not anymore

Attached: 235235023823.png (1280x720, 1.07M)

I'd use FreeBSD if it wasn't on par with installing Gentoo.
Literally plugged it into my laptop and it started making strange beeping noises everywhere and then I knew I have unleashed the demon

Attached: Bsd_daemon.jpg (150x158, 23K)

He's a hippie and a commie though

If that happens I'd be dissappointed desu. He's the guy who would flip off Nvidia.

He's the last guardian. He fought bravely, but the burden is too heavy and he's getting tired. I weep for the generations to come after he's gone, they'll won't know.

/thread

Terry will always be /ourguy/

Attached: terry.jpg (1971x1971, 321K)

piece of shit that won't use GPLv3 because he got addicted to google's cock

Linus is a trans moron, he's compromised

Attached: programming-linus-torvalds-trans-weirdo.png (1920x1280, 2.15M)

That's all. /thread/

>Be "muh privacy" fag
>Develop schizo and get hit by train

Terry was floating around the internet long before he became a Jow Forums meme of the month, and honestly even back then I was incredibly confused as to why he had so much notoriety. If Terry was just some random developer, LoseThos would just be another bullet point on the OSDev wiki that most of you have never heard of and wouldn't give two shits about.
I finally realized that the truth was kind of sad - he had a mental illness that caused him to go on paranoid rants and punctuate his posts with random words from his God program that got him into trouble online and in real life, and that's what attracted the onlookers. The operating system development was cool, but the real sideshow that attracted you people was the next zany outburst or crazy turn in his life.
Maybe if he had less internet fame and got more actual help with his problems, he'd still be alive today.

OpenBSD is more laptop friendly. FreeBSD devs use Apple laptops, that's why they don't care about desktop usage for their OS.

>Is he one of us?
No, he appears to have a high IQ, is successful in life, and has a girlfriend or wife that he bangs

yea, that was fun, he truly was a living time bomb heh

Have you tried the latest releases of FreeBSD?
I'm using it on my laptop and it works fine. Fastest experience I ever had.

A cuck and his daughter is feminist.

Infinite salt mine

>No, because he's actually accomplished something worthwhile in his life, writing software that untold millions of people depend on.
Unironically this.

He called wanking walruses to other people and often loves to flame in mails. Look at the mailing list and you'll see.

So, yes.

He's not /ourguy/ but he definitely agrees with us. He knows the new CoCs will be the downfall if free and open source software. One of his mates said that Linus never goes alone with a woman anywhere other than his wife and children. All because he's afraid of someone going me too on him

This.
He doesn't write software anymore.
He manages everyone commits through a very archaic and unscaleable process.

code of conduct

Based

I found profound insight, wisdom, and knowledge in between the anti-social behavior. Don't assume you know everything, you're not that smart, and you wouldn't want to be anyway.

>literally who?