allchans.org/
encyclopediadramatica.rs/List_of_*chan_boards
postbox.garden/
freesoftwarefoundation.org/
afternoon.dynu.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jow Forums4chan

Kiwi farms

Can someone spoonfeed me on kiwi farms. I keep hearing about it. How its founder is some gaylord e-celeb. Is he linked to 8ch?

reddit.com

I don't know nothing about it except that they are edglords who like to make fun of people on internet. Basically Jow Forums but with a vbulletin style forum.

The wiki is pretty good : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiwi_Farms

I'm getting mixed reactions:
>furries
not based
>Moon responded aggressively, calling New Zealand a "shithole country", and stated that he does not "give a single solitary fuck what section 50 of your faggot law says about sharing your email".
lel, super based.

It's a site that used to be alright a few years ago. It's just a site where people make threads about complete weirdos and laugh at them. Some people are pretty good at digging stuff and make really fun posts about someone's antics. 90% of the posters are idiots though that have no real insight whatsoever and rant about shit no one cares about, like trannies, and sjws, and so on and so forth. Also you have a username and people tend to have cannibalistic behavior so you need to be careful about everything you type.

I say it used to be cool because since 2016 the website has been invaded by alt-right morons that provide shit-tier commentary and shit all the threads with political commentary and opinions no one wants to hear about, and act completely fucking retarded in the news section. It's garbage. It's filled with IBS drama morons and that shit is not funny.

Also Null has been involved with political drama and makes an ass of himself constantly around and that keeps attracting alt-right morons over and over, contributing to the shit state of the site. It's garbage, I would only recommend reading if you want to keep up with some fringe idiot on the internet but not much else. Don't sign up.

>vbulletin style forum
ugh

>cannibalistic behavior so you need to be careful about everything you type.
What like doxes? Sounds no diff than here

>vbulletin

Attached: free-forums-hosting-vbulletin-5_2.jpg (570x349, 37K)

I can handle it.

Attached: 5aa.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Yeah but the difference is that here, you are anonymous. You can type something retarded and forget about it forever and you legit could trashtalk trannies in one thread and say you're a cocksucking faggot in another thread and none would be the wiser. You do not have history.

On kiwifarms you do. Everything is connected to a username and people will try to destroy you for things they don't like. Even if you end up doxxed on Jow Forums it disappears after the thread 404s. On kiwifarms it's spread around. It's only a fun website if you stay at the state of reader. Do not sign up.

>Do not sign up.
Thanks. Makes sense for those who aren't guarded.

Endchan is pretty good if slow. Has some great killer apps to it.

I'm looking for some nice place without google-shit.

Lainchan if you Love Lain
Arisuchan if you Love Lain but are transgender and/or Russian
4taba if you want to talk about weird things with weird people
1chan if you like trains
dangeru.us if you played that VA11-HA-LA game
seacats if you like Umineko
Uboachan if you like Yume Nikki

Nice!
I heard of a static text-only chan, forgot its name.

Finalchan.net is my personal favorite.

Lainchan has been dead for a while, at least compared to what it once was. Arisu is true lainchan.

First time I heard of it.

Here's a good list of all chans.
allchans.org/

Here's the obligatory "faggot" list from dramatica:
encyclopediadramatica.rs/List_of_*chan_boards

4taba.net is nice

postbox.garden/ - has a weird postcard gimmick
freesoftwarefoundation.org/ - big textboard
afternoon.dynu.com/ - very friendly, fairly fast

afternoon looks very comfy, but I'm scared of being too bad for them and ruining their fun

Attached: 1560000560585.jpg (722x960, 168K)