What's the best gaming Linux distro?

What's the best gaming Linux distro?

Attached: 1556832960848.jpg (875x647, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

funtoo.org/FAQ:Is_Funtoo_Linux_a_Fork
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Manjaro

Arch

Anything based on ubuntu that is not ubuntu.

Manjaro if you want good frontend and terrible backend. Gentoo if you want good backend, and you're willing to get your hands dirty for good frontend

Attached: 3ea3669348f8638af3363345008746ca.jpg (626x960, 64K)

Good work goyim. Now back to your cagie

ext4 tumbleweed

dunno, I run ubuntu with kvm windows vm and vga passthrough

Gentoo

At least their cagie is open sourced.

Looks like a dick with a cock ring lol

I have some bad news for you user

it doesn't matter

wait until somebody shits one out tomorrow

Attached: 1562611585518.webm (720x404, 2.24M)

Bentōō
fucking huehuehues did some good

Attached: icon.png (180x180, 20K)

god I wish that were me

is it good?
br asking, I use gentoo

Based bentoo poster

Attached: 6AF3D5B6-81B1-4C22-A907-296636A9ACAC.jpg (612x612, 43K)

Just imagining this girl getting chewed up by a 50 Cal MG makes me rock hard.

Arch

Just wait and see what Steam decides to switch support to - let's hope it's Noobdora

can I get a good frontend and backend with CloverOS?

This, and I am not even using it because fuck gaymes.

Windows 10

Switched from Windows/macOS to Manjaro, by far the easiest distro to easily use.
Used a few prior but Manjaro is better than Windows and macOS so I made the switch to it permanently.

If you gonna go with windows, at least go with the good one, 7.

I've only fucked around with the new iso that they released, but its nice so far, i want to install it on a spare drive in my system and have my windows disk as well so no partition fuckery

what is this?

fork of funtoo with an emphasis on ease of use

Great, more unpaid interns for Red Hat, IBM will love the cost saving!

and what is funtoo?

what the fuck is this

fork of gentoo that has an emphasis on user-friendliness

A fork of Gentoo made for gamers

fork of gentoo made by the original creator of gentoo. The biggest point was it used git instead of rsync. If you don’t know what that is, then either look it up or don’t worry about it.

so funtoo and bentoo are the ubuntu and linux mint (respectively) of gentoo?

Gentoo variant repackaged by a guy who doesn't like/want systemd.

yes, except they aren't garbage like Mint and Ubuntu amd both run OpenRC for their init systems

the new logo is such shit.

If you know how to handle configs of video drivers and Wine, any distro will work.

who are you quoting?

Both of these are more closely attached to Gentoo than most Ubuntu derivatives are to Ubuntu, because Gentoo really doesn't much get in the way of doing your own thing.

> funtoo.org/FAQ:Is_Funtoo_Linux_a_Fork
> Funtoo Linux is not a full fork of Gentoo Linux, but we do fork some ebuilds.
> It's more accurate to refer to Funtoo Linux as a Gentoo Linux variant, meaning that it is more like another flavor of Gentoo than a fork.
> We do try to collaborate with Gentoo developers when possible.

theres not even a >

Attached: 1535250649484.png (289x289, 41K)

We are already living in a cyberpunk world in a way, there are brainwashed sycophants such as Valve drones that fight each other for the privilege of taking one corporate cock instead of the other.

But a "good" gaming Linux distro surely is generally open source and also supports open source packaged games and non-Valve stores and installers.

a "good" gaming Linux distro would not allow for charging for digital distribution which is the single largest cancer on gaming

Yes, distros don't usually charge anything for their (community/corporate donation funded) digital distribution. Anyone with good enough software and the will to use this distribution might usually be able to use it.

Ensuring no one else does something else on top of a distribution is not a distribution's job, no.

A visual representation of how new linux distros are born

where is it from

Tattoo are not kosher

>when your company is a proprietary scam siphoning hueg bux forcing useless certs onto clients

The minimal install option Ubuntu has makes for a pretty comfy distro.

Attached: 1559322485880.jpg (550x811, 63K)

Windows.

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

>cattle brands

Some time ago I would have said Ubuntu but now that they're dropping 32bit support, maybe Fedora or Debian testing.

SteamOS

Dual boot.

install Gentoo......

Attached: super-saiyan-2-goku.jpg (1080x720, 55K)

>Revelation 13:16-17 King James Version (KJV)
>16, And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
>17, And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

"receive a mark in their right hand"

>The right hand of God (Dextera Domini "right hand of the Lord" in Latin) or God's right hand may refer to the Bible and common speech as a metaphor for the omnipotence of God and as a motif in art. In the Bible, to be at the right side "is to be identified as being in the special place of honor".

"In the Bible, to be at the right side "is to be identified as being in the special place of honor"."

Why is everyone such a fucking degenerate?

Attached: 199-1993404_1000x1000-christ-chan-gun-anime-girl-sam-hyde.png.jpg (840x873, 260K)

Windows.

Because they're in utero transgender freaks.
Freemartins.

Tattoos are vandalism.

>vandalising

LMAO. The true state of LOONIX gaming. True gamers like myself know that only Microsoft Windows can provide a great gaming experience. LOONIX is a hobbyist OS with no real software and no real development.

Ask for genuine Microsoft software.

wasn't there a nazi sex cult with some idiotic name that was founded by a jew and was attacked by the FBI a couple of months ago that also branded their females? I think the name is NXIVM . From the OP's picture I am getting the same vibes

Attached: maxresdefault (11).jpg (1280x720, 115K)