What can i do with 50 megabits download of bandwith?

>Not from the USA.
I am the type of person that never changes their subscritption plan for cable or internet, so after 118 months of having the same 3 Megabits plan i was moved to 10 Megabits for the same price.
And as it is always my internet provider is pressing me into buying the new 50 megabits plan, they give me a week trial but to be honest i do not know what to do with 50 megabits , i don't really download that much to begin with, but i have a week trial so i want to know what can i do so as not to waste that free week.
Thanks.

Attached: main-qimg-27b9a4e0481f708066295f175f2df2ef.jpg (600x281, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Grgg3WSLw_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing you can't do with 10

;)

Attached: 8401493510.png (350x200, 21K)

How much are you paying for that?

Netflix 4k

I bet you work at AT&T or have access to their network.

Thanks for the suggestion., but i don't have a 4k display.

If there was ever some huge collection of software/books/movies/tv shows/games that you always wanted, this is the week to grab it.

Not him but I pay the equivalent of 50$ per month in Europe for 1gb.s.

There was some Asian guy who had 5gb.s but I don't know where he lived.

20mbps max for 4k netflix

The best thing about optic fiber is that even in wifi it's crazy fast if you're several meters away from your isp router. I always had connections problems in my room before switching.

Attached: IMG_20190709_051127.jpg (1080x1610, 162K)

I can't imagine living in africa or wherever you are. What else is stuck in the 90s? Do you have 3G yet? My country has decided that every household and business needs to have access to a minimum of 100 mbps by 2020. 100 mbps is free for me but I pay $10 for gigabit. Foreigners don't get it though: they have to pay for their internet and they only get 10.

Attached: kynegvup.png (419x549, 39K)

Download your max of anime. You get 500GB/month? Download 501GB.

when the trial is over, watch said anime

Not him, but I pay $79.99 before taxes and fees, and it includes TV and phone.

Attached: 2019-07-08 23_17_23.png (308x150, 8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Grgg3WSLw_g

>$79.99
Lmaoing at your life. How much of that goes to Israel?

Attached: 1546746124980.jpg (400x400, 17K)

It's Verizon, probably just goes to their own pockets.

I just checked. Apparently it gets sent to my country. By paying Verizon you're basically fighting Israel.

Attached: chrome_XB48W5DZTo.png (273x510, 101K)

My only other option is comcast, so I think i'll keep with verizon

Comcast is $89.99/month and only has 35mbps upload with their 1gbps download.

At least with verizon I get full gigabit in both directions.

Honestly I recently moved from a city where i had 1 Gigabit symmetrical fiber to the country where my only option is 15 Mbps down 0.5 Mbps up. I don’t notice any change in terms of download speed. Netflix works just as good. Steam games take longer, but I’m not in a rush. The only thing that hurts is the slow upload speed. I used to be able to copy my camera’s RAW files (26MB each) to my computer and Onedrive would upload them instantly. Now I have to delete the blurry photos before allowing them to be uploaded.

But yeah anything past 10 Mbps is useless for a single internet user. Never thought I’d say that but its true

>Sweden fighting Israel

Your country is dumping grounds for Israel's trash. Sweden isn't fighting anyone, you are being conquered before your very eyes and doing nothing about it.

What? We give Palestine billions in aid every year. We fund numerous anti-israel terrorist organizations.

>tfw 15 download 1 upload 20 ms ping