More stuff like this?

more stuff like this?

Attached: africantechnology.jpg (643x732, 175K)

Attached: KE6QNYV.png (1357x1281, 1.49M)

Is it funny because it will say congratulations with any number greater than 2019?

Back to >>Jow Forums bigot!

Attached: 9E159D95-2A12-475F-8521-75197A651C38.png (500x459, 23K)

theres so many things wrong with this pic, my favorite though is graduation year is two words which is an instant compiler error written like that

Attached: g.png (900x602, 866K)

Yeah I just noticed studio.h I don't even program and I know its supposed to be stdio.h

She's just some model that started coding knowing probably less than nothing. I can't be mad at her

the oldddddd diversity hire trick

CS major that went to my school. Works at some start up in the bay now. Claimed to have applied to over 500+ places.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-09 at 12.21.04 AM.png (1146x1478, 1.7M)

...why is there a lightbulb inside the PSU?
...why is the PSU open?
...what is he cutting?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (500x426, 99K)

500 applications and 4 job offers is still better than no job offers

dubs, maybe so Honestly just seems like a kid that can pontificate and talked his way into a job but can't really program like every other graduate.

3/4's of that graduating class did not have a job after

i agree

see It just goes to show that even the smartest student might have trouble landing something if they're a spazz while people like this can achieve the same with persistence and gassing up their resume.

Missing closure bracket

this makes me feel good there are like autistic savants in my uni classes, granted im still doing well in them but I also have lots of github activity to show my interests/projects on the side(freshman btw)

Uh that's a string

Attached: 1538898654942.png (3588x3596, 1.13M)

I honestly didn't know that was a problem, I can do math on strings in bash and lua no problem.

strings in statically typed languages are immutable and non-primitive

You can say that about anyone really.

Which is a pointer, which should logically have an integer value greater than 2019, as otherwise it would be in the same page of memory as a null pointer.

Bash doesn't work with anything BUT strings, and Lua does some pretty stupid automatic conversion.

Don't PSUs usually have something written on them telling people not to fucking open them?

Interviewed today with a DOE contractor in the rural midwest. Appalachian coal belt, prob the whitest tri-state area in the US. There was a sigh of disapointment the second I walked in and lack of interest throughout the entire process. After grilling me for 90+ minutes, most of the people just bounced without goodbyes, handshakes, or any other formalities like I wasn't even there. The HR lady stuck around to explain in corporate jargon how they're really looking for an affirmative action hire and I just got the interview because I have a black name.

I really, really, really like this image.

>tirelessly running after oppprtunities instead of shitposting on 4chin about "muh diversity hires" actually gets you somewhere
Whoah, who could've thunk!

>>#include

WHY WON'T THIS SHIT COMPILE

I'll take things that didn't happen for 400

>tirelessly running after oppprtunities
more like lying about skills you don't have and scheming your way into a job

If you say so. Massive decomission/decontam effort at a uranium enrichment facility in the middle of nowhere that requires Q clearance. The HR lady had to meet me at a gas station and guide me in because it's not on any gps and maps/text directions are apparently compliance violations.

i'm not even a programmer and i see several things fatally wrong with that

bigot?
making fun of terrible code is bigotry?
tell me, what were you thinking?
are you seeing things which aren't there?

Don't be code ableist user, even disabled code should have a right to enter production.

the tripfag is a retard, what a surprise

Somebody post the third one so I can laugh myself to sleep instead of cry myself to sleep.

3 Years of university education for this crap?

i see you also wish to see the world burn

money well borrowed

Who counts their mental breakdowns?

He is certified speciallist

>Why yes, Interviewer. I had 14 mental breakdowns, i sure as heck arent an emotional trainwreck whenever something menial happens on my social media. Can i have a job now?

thats americans taxpayers money at work!

>compilation error: expected semicolon on line 5

back to plebbit faggot

so fuckin based

Literally taking a troll seriously

>lying about skills you don't have and scheming your way into a job
So basically what every other user on Jow Forums tells everyone to do anytime they ask for advice?

I fucking love this board. The sarcasm. The cynism. The humor. The arguments. The lels. I'm not leaving anytime soon

bumping this shit thread

Attached: 1561345972176.jpg (871x811, 80K)

>upper plane of astral autism
kek

sheeeit
computas be raycist

All that Tax money for those virtue signaling points to prove "were not the real racists!"

pics that make you go 'hmmmm'

what school is this? i see nothing but pakis

Seeing the thumbnail I expected something like stolen phones or wallets hidden under the robe

>implying a black graduate wouldn't be smart enough to hide his stolen goods better

that's racist!

Whats going on in this pic? I know that red wire shouldn't be anywhere near that black, let alone screwed in, but what would happen? Just not work or blow up?

metal on metal on metal its conducting electricity, it would probably still work but its dangerous and prone to potential fire (?)

>dangerous and prone to potential fire (?)
It should be insulated with at least several layers of electric tape but other than that there shouldn't be a real hazard as long as the current on red wire is within wire's specs.

Well, there's also the thing that steel/iron isn't a particularly good conductor and it rusts so the screw may also be a heat failure point.

>graduated
>still forgets about newlines

You won't be saying that in three years

a personal favorite

this is the story of my life, my last name is straight up yiddish and i continually find myself in situations where people have assumed im jewish and given me a shoe-in but they just drop all pretenses of being nice once they figure out i'm not, but they still have to save face and pretend that they haven't already made up their mind.

Yep, that part might start looking like that other pic of the nut that looks like it has subsurface scattering because of the cherry red glow it has.

some American school I guess

Attached: 1561741165468.jpg (4584x3214, 3.32M)

what did he graduate in, best dressed baboon classes?

How did he pass an algorithms class?

the black wire is clearly a high current wire or at least rated to carry a lot of current so when a large amount of current actually goes through that wire it is going to go through that shitty screw tap and dinky little wire and its probably going to instantly vaporize if not catch on fire

the real question is why didn't they just connect the wire to the existing screw connector three inches below where they screwed that screw in because those big black wires are detachable

Sounds like a cool guy 2bh, probably more fun to hang out with than the guys with 4.0s

This makes me feel really bad. I am not a programmer but am a tiny bit OK with bash. Yet I don't feel the need to post it on Instashit with my lunch.

I'm starting to think I need to cultivate a narcissistic attitude. People don't seem to care about anything as long as what they're posting looks cool and gets them likes. It's all totally fakery.

It seems from this what she's trying to do is get inside the directory /home/nitrous/code but is incapable of doing so.

i like it too.

Come on dont stop posting. Currently applying for jobs, this shit calms my nerves

Attached: 012238_1398020848859_boards.4chan.org.png (575x585, 36K)

Attached: 005352_1401464960326_boards.4chan.org.png (472x96, 15K)

Attached: 235736_1395355197728_boards.4chan.org.gif (811x800, 52K)

Attached: 1445189565744.png (461x660, 82K)

yeah: it will congratulate you if you havent even started freshman year yet

youre a fucking idiot lololol

most of those people are probably children though

pic kinda related

Attached: 1472073735336.jpg (1300x4704, 716K)

Explain this to a retard pls

the script actually prints every ip address ever, like so
(...)

which is absolutely useless information since thats in the spec of an ip address, and also, roughly a gigabyte of text which in the year of WIN98 was a fuck load

Attached: 1472382351941.png (1400x5552, 946K)

fuck I miss Nef

where are you from user?

classic. never gets old. that's also why i exclusively use windows, linux is written by amateurs.

>bigot
No arguments, again

Dilate

It had to be a fucking spic woman.

Sorry, boys.

Attached: 💅.jpg (750x750, 124K)

Jesus fuck, I'm a spic with a somewhat high GPA, that is currently stuck in the third world, I can just cross the fuck border and get the 6 figures salary on one of those onions start ups, invest in real state in my country and be a millionaire by 30.

hang yourself

>onions
I've just realized that the onions word is filtered.

>>>/reddit/

Attached: yep this is going into my cringe collection.gif (374x211, 1.03M)

good old visual studio 6

can you even graduate with study credit debt? i'm currently working as a tester and reaplied cuz they didn't let me graduate cuz i had missing credits in sociology or some shit. fucking faggot universities, man.

Attached: 1555766496843.png (852x480, 425K)

is Nef still active/alive?

he is, in our hearts. In reality, I think he's finally become a robot