What does Jow Forums do for money?

What does Jow Forums do for money?

Attached: f.jpg (374x347, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GsxLF-Db7uk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1423836852918.png (375x382, 6K)

Shilling for my corporate overlords

I bottle up my bathwater and sell it on the internet

Severely underpaid programming

I program machines to cut metal into extremely specific shapes.

I work at the googs

what a coincidence, i draw patterns that are given to people who program machines to cut metal into those extremely specific shapes

CNC?
I wanted to get into that

Joke's on you, I do it for free.

Odd jobs for family, mostly.

I live off of ~$800 a year.

Write about cool scientific trials and experiments
It's super comfy desu

Attached: 9am.png (819x827, 16K)

boring as hell

youtube.com/watch?v=GsxLF-Db7uk

Teach schoolgirls how to restart their computers

I own some affliate websites, but they don't bring in enough money.

So I'm looking for a job. Got a meme degree, so maybe I'll switch to IT.

I've been flipping burgers for the past 4 years

Attached: oJhlSzx.jpg (960x544, 38K)

Sell my body.

Attached: 121821f1e7b172582bd30cd3ab70739572319217274aa89787f159f728916828.png (1195x3706, 2.99M)

(OP)
How is freelance webdev? Is it still an achievable thing or is it flooded with pajeets/euros?

How much pay can a freelancer expect?

Attached: 1559571173362.jpg (1261x772, 104K)

IT OpSex

I'm an app developer. It's fucking boring but it's easy and the pay is good so I'll stick with it for now.

I have a patreon where i sell pictures of myself erotic cosplay.

Wage cuck 8 to 6, where I acutally only do 6 hours of actual work, rest shitposting, mundane meetings, learning on udemy/ trying new things. pay is good.
>tfw still no gf so i buy materialistic shit and gamble on forex in a attempt to fill the void

I graduated at the top of my class and as such got a full ride scholarship (I'm also a carded member of Mensa if you've heard about it). Well jokes on them, with that loan I invested in stocks and have been financially independent ever since. My mom doesn't know this yet and I've set up a comfy nest downstairs. Going to wait for the old bat to croak and live out the rest of my life as I want to in peace.

>mensa
>Going to wait for the old bat to croak and live out the rest of my life as I want to in peace.
You heartless son of a bitch

Part of sysadmin team in municipal gov facility. Pays OK, teammembers are all cool guys. Equipment is lackluster: electric sitting-/standing desks, but pentium machines. Pretty chill overall.

Retail

chess tourneys (helping)

I shill Intel products.

I write software.

Software engineer, writing real time java for ancient platforms

Attached: goat.jpg (474x474, 43K)

Thank you for your service

JS

how many, how much per month?

nothing. I just jerk off all day

I don't. I'm a NEET and borderline hiki. I don't even know how to program or anything I just come here to live out my autistic fantasies of having a skill in anything.

Attached: geimeu.png (1368x926, 1.19M)

This is probably a troll but I can confirm I am a NEET that has no real skills and plays vidya for at least 5 hours a day, the rest of the day is spent browsing /x/ Jow Forums while listening to ASMR.

Can I die yet?

Right now, freelance web development for local musicians that need a website. Before that I was an IT administrator for the local school system until they told me I was being let go because of "budget constraints" that's still questionable, and I will never know but I can at least tell future employers in interviews it was "budget constraints".

how much you charge?

software engineer, only $68k a year, but it’s an easy job with low stress for the most part compared to other teams in my company. pay is so underwhelming that i picked up a server job at the cheesecake factory (worked at one as a student) and i think i can make around 25-30k there... so wow, over 90k now, an actual livable wage but now i barely have a fucking life.

Rent my ass obviously

>This is probably a troll
Everyone says that and it kind of hurts.

I go by how much they can afford and what they want. Right now I am working on a website for an indie record label and they're also wanting me to install a server for them so that's gonna be a 1,500 dollar project. Most of the bands I've worked with don't care to have a server, they just go through AWS or GoDaddy and call it good. Those ones are like 400 dollar jobs. Honestly, I wouldn't call it stable because it can be like construction, one week it's feast the next it's famine. It's a good little side project tho to get some cash to pay bills and to tack onto your resume.

>Can I die yet?
You can. You have consiousness

suck it up buttercup, no one ever believes me either. Why would they believe someone just doesn't do anything and hasn't killed themselves yet? I don't know why I haven't yet to be honest, but the thought comes closer every day. I think the only reason I don't is because /x/ and there constant "somethings gonna happen" which I know I shouldn't believe but yet I do everytime, and everytime nothing happens. How many more "happenings" will I fall for though?

University professor. European country so shit pay compared to US.

Do you use suckless programs niggerfaggot

don't seek meaning in life because there is none.
if you're bored try changing your habits.
the very act of trying to change oneself is in a way entertaining

>hating minimalism this much
Get help

I have tried to change my habits, I have done things that prevent me from actually working and stop being a NEET, all because I had the mind set of "I'll be fine with being a NEET for the rest of my life"

How do you support yourself financially?

Free software development for my government

NEETbux

>wanting to improve
>being able to be entertained for an extended period
>being able to motivate yourself
>not being tired all the time

Attached: smug.png (720x720, 291K)

What the fuck? Its not a goat.

I am a tranny so naturally I engage in donation begging, funds, and sucking dick when that doesn't work.

yes it is

I write component tests for an ethernet switch API in C and a bit of Perl.
Student internship, pay is ok for my humble needs.
Poland.

I smash dumb attention whoring pedo degenerates like you with my steel bat.

i do research

What kind of research?

Applied mathematics. There's quite a bit of programming involved.

work in the finance department of an insurance company

Attached: 0v0wxr1ET1qz6f9yo1_540.jpg (540x538, 84K)

What do you research in applied mathematics field?

I was diagnosed with schizophrenia in 2005, haven't worked a day since. I plan to start a compsci degree in 2021 (was at uni studying physics and genetics 200-2003)

Nothing. I just get it from my gov.

still in uni so i got a weekend job that pays about 800€/month
plus some light structural engineering stuff I occasionally do for a studio that pays 300-600€/month depending on the job
overall pretty happy but leaves few time for studying let alone gayming

>slowly realising we all are schizos

/sg/ when?

Sell consumer electronics

Danish government pay me to study.

Post this career cucking stuff elsewhere

>Adobe Creative Cloud
>Create Awesome Promotion
>"NO REPLACE THAT, DO THIS, DO THAT
>Return with new Slightly Awesome Promotion
>IT'S BETTER BUT DOESN'T REFLECT OUR IMAGE
>Return Yet Again with Mediocre Promotion
>WHY IS THIS TAKING SO LONG?? MY SON COULD HAVE DONE THIS BY NOW

Attached: 1534312148894.jpg (400x386, 37K)

Based! Hope you don't have to wait too long. Best of luck!

Solo app/game developer. Living off $3,000 a month via ads, IAP and Patreon. With more games coming up, it should go up nicely

I don't

Attached: 1430621460184.jpg (472x472, 69K)

What are your games called? Would really like to see them.

Writing software for local/provincial gubment, kind of comfy and I get good benefits. Only travel sucks but I need to move closer to solve that

i am on disability

Basically a NEET and mommy give me allowance each month for helping her ($80-90).

and you're not a woman

Sorry to disappoint, Jamal.

I'm a freelance programmer.
I specifically am called in to fix pajeet spaghetti code or someone from Jow Forums.

Pays good money but fuck some people are dumb and I get triggered daily by peoples thought processes when fixing their problems.

Hopefully these companies will hire in house devs that are real programmers and not "coders" or when they hire a webdev to develop a fucking application and wonder why it only has single threading.

Sell crack and cap bitch ass niggas for Google

I’m doing embedded Linux development at a small company where I live. It’s nice and pays okay.
In my spare time I’m building my own software project with a patreon that’s pulling in about $60/month atm. I started it 3 months ago so it’s pretty decent for such a short time. Hoping to turn it into a full time gig someday. We’ll see.

Attached: 190F7B7E-0DB7-4BC3-8D37-AF6B83D90F89.jpg (2048x644, 330K)

work for intel

Shilling for amd

I used to run supercomputers, but I quit and moved back home because I don't know how to make friends. There is a top CS school in my hometown and I don't have a degree so I'm unemployable here. I'm living off unemployment and I'll probably off myself when it runs out.

Tell us more
Got any inside info on the progress of 10nm?

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.png (419x238, 84K)

The hardest part is starting, bros. Once you take this first step, it's hard to come back to this destructive lifestyle.

t. former NEET

Belle?

Do they ever

Repay the favor

Archivist for a goverment agency.

I feel I mostly act as a bridge between the legal department (where i work) and the IT department, because lawyers and IT people can´t communicate. I´m a little bit of both so yea.

>I'll probably off myself when it runs out.
No. you have to stay here in this planet like the rest of us

Just Send The Money

I ask my mom.

what if no mom?

That sounds really interesting. Any advice on how to land a job like that?

I got degree in archival science. Most of the people studying with me focused on historical records and stuff like that. I figured it would be easier to get a job if I put all my focus on digital preservation and electronic archives. Turned out I was right, was really easy to get a job.

before all that I tried being a librarian. Was impossible to find a job.

I use open source so i don't have to pirate or beg and still have some quality of life applications like GIMP, LibreOffice, Chromium, open sourced games etc. My computing may continue on a shoestring budget and I can eat too. Mmhmm pizza.

Attached: OpenJK Darth Vader.jpg (1344x756, 146K)