13Chag? Why change the name to this shit? Can't we just get a good mobile app without the developers being spergs

13Chag? Why change the name to this shit? Can't we just get a good mobile app without the developers being spergs.

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>13Chag? Why change the name to this shit? Can't we just get a good mobile app without the developers being spergs.

The logo and name have changed due to many a complaint of them being bad. Please understand and I hope you rike it.

Because fuckers like you complain all the time

>images.jepg.jpg

I never complained a out the original one. Didn't care about it at all to be honest. This one is fucking shit, it's something a 12 year old would make.

But developers are inheritly autistic and spergs. You need to hire and manage them to get a good product, which is why open source will always lack quality.

What did they say about the name Kuroba?

And what does 13Chag mean anyway? Is it some meme shit? You changed the name from a mediocre one to a shit one.

>>images.jepg.jpg
Default name from Google image search.

I never saw any complaints about it. The devs just being a dev and having an autistic meltdown. Probably will discontinue the project, now like they all do when they get butthurt.

Kuroba is an awesome name because of its double meaning of "Clover" or "black leaf" desu.

Hey retards literally just download an app that lets you change the name back
Literally a non issue

the icon is named ic_launcher_joke so i assume its temporary

Link, faggot.
Please.
I just renamed it in Nova, anyway but fuck this dev.

Fuck sake I just trained my brain to get used to swiping for images and now they've removed It?

In Arabic, Kuroba is a feminine for "a distress" or "agony".
Please keep the name, as an Arabian I like it.

Whatever the damn thing is called, if Clover isn't going to be updated any more, then I'd like to see Kuroba / 13chag to be released via FDroid as previous open source imageboard software has been

CHEEEESE

Attached: 1562655104224.jpg (1080x732, 167K)

It's literally named the joke icon in the source files. It's gonna be changed back to normal in the next update.
I just used a shortcut maker.

Anyone have an apk for 4.4.0? I didn't save it after the last update. The formatting all fucked with this meme release.

github.com

Literally just tap the link lmfao stop bitching about it. It's better this way

Jow Forums + 9gag = 13chag

No. having to pajeet sideload manual install the damn thing for every update is somewhat shifty.

FDroid at least puts another layer of eyes on the thing in terms of packaging and cert permission, doesn't update directly but through the Fdroid app etc etc. I don't have any problem with direct apk install being an option for those who wish it, but to not have it available on FDroid is disappointing

From my titanium backup, v4.4.0
https:// files.catbox.moe /nnwgcy.apk

Remove spaces

Attached: 1562655855718.png (926x652, 49K)

Stop being a normoid and tap the link. He's not putting it on FDr*Id

Excellent job Cheese

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-030442.png (1456x2048, 280K)

Come home white men.

Attached: clover.jpg (246x246, 8K)

Is the condensed text back?
I'm waiting to update this time after getting fucked the last time.

Downloading from GitHub isn't sideloading, tech illiterate. Go install clover from fdroid, it still works fine. Or accept that cheese won't ever put it on fdroid and install it manually. No one is forcing you to use it.

I find the name stupid, but honestly it's great how cheese is trolling you guys, you sperg out every update because of something he did/didn't do/removed/added and the stupid name/updates are worth seeing how upset you get.

Blue is the way that it always was, so why is red the way red is suddenly? This happened to more posts and this makes the app look cluttered, adamant pls fix or I'll go back to clover

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-091600.jpg (1080x1920, 831K)

Because other people requested it to be how it is now, it's how dashchan does it. Go back to clover, I'm surprised he hasn't just stopped updating it since 90% of you just fucking complain.

Ayy lmao

Based cheese triggering autists.

Thanks for the heads up, I tapped later
Staying on the non autistic version. Did he really think the new logo/name was a good idea?

As the kids would say, that's a yikes

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-09-08-32-02.png (1069x1909, 207K)

He's doing it as a meme. It's referenced in the source files as a "joke" icon do he'll probably change it back tomorrow like some kind of nightly build autist

It's a joke you morons

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-083659.png (1080x2160, 241K)

because you phoneposting fucks deserve nothing

CHEEEEEEESE
RIGHT NOW CHEEEEESE

why did you quote two of my completely based posts on your cringe post

just fork it lmao

nice this is epic

Attached: it's free software.gif (350x253, 1.52M)

Because I know that you need that (you) notification in your life.

Fork when? Preferably with a certified non autist dev

Normoids install random shit from GitHub, not wait for fdroid.

cool app faggot dev

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-09-09-49-11_com.android.packageinstaller.png (720x1280, 29K)

The new logo is literally the 9gag logo in four different orientations.
The name is basically Jow Forums+9gag.

is my phone too obsolete for this amazing clover replacement?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-09-09-49-21_com.android.settings.png (720x1280, 74K)

How did a board full of autists miss the logo?

Fucking based. If I wasn't broke neet I'd donate to him for this alone.
Works fine here, your shit miui Chinese botnet Android version is probably fucking it up.

Cheese is a nigger monkey brains, what do you expect

Im fucking done. Time for another 4chin app

lel XD ebic meme dude

Attached: ac2.png (441x647, 73K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-113757.jpg (1080x2563, 228K)

U mad bro?

Attached: 1561997988889.png (640x640, 160K)

I'm back to dashchan
PLS SOMEONE FORK DASHCHAN

>tfw never fell for the kuroba meme
Enjoy getting dabbed on some retarded cheese niggers

lmao I had to manually change the name

Attached: 1562349170657.jpg (640x640, 37K)

Why? It just werks.

>When referring to Android apps, "sideloading" typically means installing an application package in APK format onto an Android device. Such packages are usually downloaded from websites other than Google play.

what does kuroba have over clover?

Nothing, we are just pretending here.

Lmao just don't update, you nerds

Attached: 1562666615409.png (1080x1546, 285K)

WTF? I LOVE 13CHAG NOW

Lmao.

People here are fucked, what did you expect?

>13Chag? Why change the name to this shit? Can't we just get a good mobile app without the developers being spergs.

Attached: 61C5A6546295401FBDB58C7A97AE493A.png (726x670, 462K)

No. It's perfect for summer

Jow Forums + 9gag you fucking complete idiots. Even the icon is a giveaway. I don't even use that shit app and I can tell just by the name.

Do i need to drop Jow Forums ? i wondering if snowden work for free..... and do illegal stuff.....

Attached: super-saiyan-2-goku.jpg (1080x720, 55K)

you all are lucky that i am here......................

Attached: 561471-ryzen-3950x.jpg (810x460, 127K)

Test

hodor

never mind, stallman and his coworker are way more advanced than snowden.....

Attached: 6b7fbf870e78ee98fd60db37fe5379bd.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

I miss Floens

Attached: 1548081130123.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

>using google
Loser

Malware

Just use Dashchan already.

Test

Reminder this faggot introduced emojis, then took them away, then reintroduced them again only to nuke the app from everyone trying to post emojis.
>inb4 hurr he's based XD
No, he's a fucking retard.

Attached: 118775c2abd267d69b8762a5d24a389ceaec1725.jpg (600x499, 27K)

developed by a man whose name is cheese, and that's pretty funny

Instead of fixing the scroll bars making them bigger on use, he removed them
It's like he removed features on purpose to troll people off because he gets salty when someone post a complain

>Various complaints about the icon
>Instead of taking the time to make a better one or ignoring the comments, he creates a troll icon
Why even bother? Is cheese a 20yo?

Attached: jafjyhtiy1931.jpg (2015x1920, 200K)

I never used the scrollbars to scroll but it was nice knowing how far down a thread I am.

Who tf suggests name '13Chag'.
Logo is good, but name is shit.

Same.

Oh wait, did you rip off 9gag logo?

Wtf, lol kanger bish.

Exactly
You can also show with a line where the yous are, but the kid got salty

Which app have a fullscreen image viewer?

nah. it needs some tweaks. The perfect imageboard browser will be the fusion of it and clover

Why did he keep remove features for no reason at all? Scroll bar is good for knowing how far I am in a thread. Goddammit, can we have a non autist fork the app for a chance.

Am I the only one who prefers the non-bolded text?

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-140609.png (2378x1322, 695K)

Lol high quality sense of humour from dev

phone posters and floens eternally buttmad and btfo

Attached: 1562671125250.jpg (901x1600, 618K)

B-but cheese was so BASED back then before he changed the app name to Kuroba. What went wrong?

This. Non-bolded text is more readable.