Dead on arrival

Dead on arrival
I can't believe I actually waited for Navi
Fuck Radeon forever

Attached: AMD_5700_Car_678x452[1].jpg (678x402, 32K)

>dead on arrival
tech reviewers think otherwise
>i cant believe i actually waited for navi
no you didn't you're a shill shitting up the board who works for intel/nvidia
>fuck radeon forever
kys faggot shill

fake news

Fuck novideo shills and their shit cards forever

I love Ryzen and have bought one to upgrade from each generation you tech illiterate chimp retard nigger cum devourer. I also always had an ATI over an Nvidia but that was before AMD bought it and ruined it.The 5700 and the XT are BY FAR the worst reference graphics cards in the past decade. Their thermals are ABYSMAL
Go kill yourself if you're willing to pay real money for them. Not even joking, eliminate yourself from the gene pool, because you're a waste of cells.

1080ti owner here. This card looks like really good value, get a dual or triple fan version though

Only really annoying thing is that top tier performance hasn't moved on for a year and the 2080ti is not really fast enough for 4k 144z

you waited for blower-style cards?

>I'm a proper shill
>I can lie about my graphics card history
Mentioning ATI when we're so past that makes it obvious.

Novideo pozzed nigger markerter shill cuck.

Attached: novideot.png (1282x1356, 934K)

Then wait for the partner cards, faggot.

>tech reviewers think otherwise
You know AutismedTV was also supposed to be a tech reviewer so I don't think they're that trustworthy

NAVI is actually better than expected but AMD fucked up the launch with a shitty blower design and bad drivers. The 5700XT can overclock to 2ghz under good thermals. Its a good arch and I can see NAVI getting up to 2080ti tier in the higher (price) ranges. Sometimes AMD is their own worst enemy.

>Dead on arrival
Hol up a min, those aren't the gtx16xx series or the super(-power by 2020) series.

2080ti isn't even fast enough for consistent +144 in 1080p let alone 1440p

M8 what game is it not getting 144fps at 2mega pixels?

Based

fpbp

Both Nvidia and AMD blower cards are utter shit. This isn't a surprising fact.

Nvidia spooked this bad.

Navi is the best most competitive offering from AMD in years.

no vga connector - kys

>Navi is the best most competitive offering from AMD in years.
It sure is. The problem is that it is only on par with previous gen 12 nm GPUs. And i fear that when nvidia releases next gen 7 nm GPUs next year we'll end up with even more expensive cards like $800 3700 or $1500 3080Ti because AMD's offers will be out of league again.

Literally every tech reviewer regardless of what they say show their fucking benchmarks to be very good for what it is a fucking blower card wait til aftermarket versions come out.
>gpu companys gpu release has shitty cooler aftermarkets will be better
whats new?
>reminder shill threads will use these stock pictures of amd products pretending they own it or waited for it and how they're disappointed with it

Attached: 23623.jpg (186x277, 17K)

Absolute bullshit. If there's a game where it's not hitting that at 1080p, it's either being bottlenecked heavily by the CPU (even the 1080 Ti is bottlenecked a LOT of the time by any CPU at 1080p), or you're doing something retarded like running 8x MSAA.

>better than competition at significantly lower price
>dead on arrival
hello nvidia shill

Attached: 1543774958276.png (930x600, 515K)