Kiwi or firefox?

Kiwi or firefox?

Attached: Kiwi-Browser.png (1194x786, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/kiwibrowser?tab=repositories
github.com/kiwibrowser/android/releases/tag/20190628
brave.com/improved-ad-blocker-performance/
brave.com/brave-saves-batteries/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>chromium or firefox
firefox.

Kiwi isn't open source. No matter what people say. The code is not viewable. It's merely hosted binaries.

Redditards think kiwi is open source and trustable but their github page is just a copy of chromium repository.

bromite

Are you stupid or what?

additional patches - github.com/kiwibrowser?tab=repositories

Source code (tar.gz) - github.com/kiwibrowser/android/releases/tag/20190628

Compile and post signed apk here, you have 30 minutes.

cope

chrome

Yeah, you have the code but can't make use of.

Just compare original Chromium posted there and you will get added patches. can't you do that by yourself and need help from me? I won't waste my time on you scrub

I don't need your help lol, no one's going to compile that shit because it's too much hassle like you said.

That is exactly what I did. Did you do? Diffs between kiwi and chromium shows just a couple of extra texts/comments, not much code and id be very surprised if the code compiles. Even if it did, I'd be very surprised if the compiled apk turned out to be kiwi rather than chromium benchood

bromite or the new firefox privacy

Brave

>Brave

That's the correct answer

brave.com/improved-ad-blocker-performance/

brave.com/brave-saves-batteries/

Attached: 3fcb18244bcd2c1a3d5d79707e620bc6.jpg (236x301, 12K)

That's bullshit bro.

Are you scrub and can't do this simple shit? Jow Forums today is beyond salvation...

it's actually you who are retard since you don't get their point. Their binary is not necessary == their source code. So they can shit on you while you are looking at their source code you aren't going to compile by yourself.
I'd call their point retarded as well though because who does that and was there anyone who effectively did that at all? But sometimes shit happens.

Well, if it counts for something - Aurora store tracker report is at least clean in the case of Kiwi.

>bloated botnet or bloated botnet?
via

Attached: via-browser.png (300x300, 19K)

Icecat

Firefox 100%

Lightning

It's just shit to have to choose firefox as the less shitty browser out there. On desktop it's the thing that does what I want but on android it sucks balls. And then they went and released firefox preview which fixes most of the grievances... except it doesn't fucking support sending tabs or anything of the sort. What the fuck? I thought they wanted people to use the firefox sync shit. That's basic functionality that normal firefox on android does have. It's so sad. They got many things right and that one they fucked up.

The "20190628" tag refers to code from January... Extension support was added after, and no source code for it was ever published.

Attached: 1526384026641.gif (487x560, 898K)

Lightning is ok but you should really consider switching to Bromite for the performance uplift. The feature set is nearly identical.

>tiny botnet
Shit choice

Lightning has a better UI. Lighting isn't a browser, it's a GUI for system webview or chrome, whatever is chosen as your renderer. Bromite can replace webview on some devices so it can be the backend for lightning.

Lightning feels faster than Bromite (or any other browser that isn't based on the system webview); however, Lightning does not support strict site isolation, so it doesn't mitigate Spectre as well as Bromite.

>mitigate spectre
My CPU is immune to it tho. And I'd assume most modern ARM CPUs are.

Yes, boy. This.