My toilet has been clogged for over five days, and since it's christmas...

My toilet has been clogged for over five days, and since it's christmas, I cannot call the emergency number my landlord gave me.

I have therefore concluded that my last resort is a plastic bag, despite how disgusted I am by the mere prospect - I am therefore less than 30 minutes away from shitting in a plastic bag. I just gotta man up to actually do it.

Ask me anything

Attached: 1493284968055.jpg (250x250, 10K)

why don't you just do a pants shit?

why don't you just shit in the bath or go behind a tree

Yeah, just shit outside. It's easy.

Attached: This Needs.jpg (850x1200, 173K)

Make it comfortable, maybe put that bag under a toilet seat if it's not that full already.

Attached: __hata_no_kokoro_touhou_drawn_by_geppewi__6b6e83db42795078c3b9384d2753610b.png (720x960, 639K)

have you tried getting a plunger and unclogging it

I live in a rather populated area - thus, this is not feasible.

The water is less than five centimeters from the rim.

Yes, I spent more than forty minutes with a plunger - this was futile.

I'd prefer not to.

Send pics

Of what?

Le toilette

I am reluctant to show you the state of my toilet; however, imagine a concoction of excrement, urine, cigarette buds and water.

Alright, ladies and gentlemen, I can no longer hold it in; within ten minutes the shitting adventure begins.

nigga just clean up your fucking toilet
don't you have a plunger

Shit in a bag and throw it out the window at a Tinder date's house.

Attached: tinder-date-toilet-accident-5.jpg (1200x630, 192K)

Read my previous reply, you imbecile.

just go somewhere with a functional toilet are you retarded?
>uuuuuhhhhhh I’m going to shit in a plastic bag uuuuuhhhhhhhhhh
the state of danish people

Attached: 98A2C272-823F-44C5-BAA9-30B083813D4B.jpg (384x384, 38K)

You danskjävlar sure have some weird Christmas traditions, but you do you.

And where would I find a functional toilet at 00:16?

did you make sure to put the rubbery end of your plunger in the bowl instead of the stick end

Told you.
Tinder date.

figure it out you fucking retard, you said you live in a populated area
or just shit in a bag your choice

Attached: 576B28EF-ECC8-4CC0-89BD-3E3CA672667F.jpg (428x388, 21K)

I prefer seclusion, and would never dare going on a date with another human; I can therefore not setup a tinder date with a potentional female.

Do you realise, that it's christmas, and every publicly available toilet is off-limits? Or are you merely expressing the apotheosis of American reasoning?

It's approaching 20 years since actual "weeaboo" games stopped being made
when anime eyes went from having both defined pupils and irises to gelatinous fairy eye garbage where they're either all iris or all pupil.

Attached: 2000s.png (79x89, 15K)

In Africa these are called "flying toilets".

But you should enjoy taking a dump in a plastic bag. Just lay the plastic out on the floor, and push one out. It's fun.

There's your problem. You definitely shouldn't be flushing cigarette butts down there. They don't dissolve and can build up and cause a clog further down the line.

This image is very accurate. I got in trouble in school for this, teachers thought I was mocking them by staring with a slight smile, but I was just legit paying attention and listening to their lesson.
Nowadays, I am conscious enough to break off eye contact at random intervals. I don't do that naturally, I have adopted this conscious behavior to better mimic and blend in with other people.

Gotcha

Attached: masterpiece.png (224x262, 115K)

how about you just buy one of these and clean it in less than 5 minutes?

Attached: elaborate dildo.jpg (750x498, 48K)

I used to have a roommate who constantly clogged the toilet.
I know it was him because I would pee in the toilet and it wouldn't be clogged, and I'd go back to it later and it would be clogged with shit.
He always denied responsibility, and refused to unclog the toilet, and so this was always left to me, if I wanted to use the toilet. He was extremely stubborn, and would instead go out and find other places to relieve himself until I unclogged the toilet.
Eventually I got tired of this, and, desperate for help, requested advice from another friend.
"Mop his bed."
Apparently this was a joke. But every sane resolution having failed, and being at my wits end, it seemed reasonable at the time.
And so, the next time my roommate left with the toilet clogged, I got a pail of hot water, mixed in some soap, and thoroughly mopped his bed.
My roommate was pretty angry when he got home to his soaked mattress and sheets. And apparently, without my having told anyone, the tale of the mopping of the bed had spread to the other side of the province, and my friend heard that I had actually followed his advice from some random girl at his college.
My roommate also moved out shortly after.
What I can say is that years later, after the mopping of the bed, that toilet has never been clogged, not even a single time.

just go buy a plunger dumbass

Man up then throw the bag in the dumpster

Sulfuric acid down the drain and waste your time for about an hour, preferably far away from your bathroom because the fumes are toxic. It should unclog it. Don't let the shit acid touch you though and use a plastic bag or gloves to pour it. Afterwards, just flush the acid.

Attached: 30261520_2085173478163555_662560773592692978_n_2085173478163555.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Fill toilet with soapy water. Plunge. Flush with bucket of water for extra pressure.

Do this until it unclogs.

I pray you haven't been using it clogged until its overflowing.

Attached: 1544217706384.jpg (677x380, 39K)

You should have just bashed him. No man should ever act this way without being bashed.

I would have but I had fifty pounds of muscle on him beating up people significantly weaker than me always makes me feel bad.

McDonalds is open 24 hours over here. Do you uncultured danes not buy enough burgers to make it profitable to be open all night over there?

There's probably some bs law over there, saying you can't work at night because it's bad for the workers.
Either that, or a crazy high minimum wage means you can't afford to be open in the middle of the night when there's less traffic.

But even so, usually being open 24hrs is just the drivethrough, you can't get in there to poop.

Hehehe

Ass Status: Blown!

Attached: mzl.iaprqllk.png (1024x1024, 1.59M)

Did you shit in the bag OP? If so, post shit.

ask your neighbor to use their bathroom you imbecile