@proxyfagging discordechochambering furavatarfag raiders

shut the fuck up i'm scared to make any threads with anthro images because i don't want them to get nuked alongside yours
you're ruining everything

Attached: 1544433726934.jpg (564x376, 43K)

HEUGGHHGHEDBBA SFSABAS

Attached: (1173).png (359x347, 31K)

Post pics of foxes and you safe as fuck

Attached: 1526403837144.jpg (706x554, 75K)

Attached: (126).jpg (1040x768, 344K)

Is that an otter? Otters are fine.

otter

Attached: Bailey.png (2027x1594, 1.92M)

Capitalize you "I"s, Nabil

Fair enough.

i only use proper grammar when i'm pretending to be someone else

noob

prove it

Attached: (743).jpg (359x347, 37K)

Attached: 1543522112913.jpg (147x664, 27K)

Attached: (416).jpg (884x574, 78K)

ok what about this

Attached: BDA0BB99-C49D-4E2A-8AE0-358631C118EA.jpg (1048x1307, 196K)

viscerally revolting

cade

Attached: 45059002-4268-4524-8D59-2A4260B991F4.jpg (1536x2048, 576K)

Attached: 1486260089317aou[1].jpg (900x900, 433K)

dont put Elfen Lied on the same list with dr*gon b*lls, t*k*o gh*ul and bl*ck b*ttler never ever again

Attached: 237861%20-%20Christianity%20Dr.Legume%20Jesus%20featured_image%20religion[1].jpg (600x600, 58K)

me on the left holy fuck hnnnggghkgkgkfmfmfdm

Attached: E27A2563-245A-4C3C-80A9-80460A8DB7D5.jpg (195x1024, 36K)

Elfen lied is worse than all of these put together tho

wrong

elfen lied was edgy garbge

Attached: me.png (492x488, 77K)

hi

Attached: 1538676271174.jpg (573x477, 143K)

t. didnt watch past first episode

Attached: 1545601919156.jpg (881x1300, 284K)

>edgy gore scenes
>moeshit all over the place
>every fucking episode has literally at least one scene where the retarded pink girl is seen naked or shows her boobs
>manga has the worst drawings I have ever seen to the extent of inducing vomit
It was one of the worst weebshits i had the displeasure of watching desu

Attached: 1336204598283.jpg (700x549, 106K)

squids

Attached: A2146F3A-58FB-4098-8E0B-D65E4146E039.jpg (1024x768, 78K)

dab

true

The essence of Elfen Lied lies in the disclosure of male sexuality-a fundamental problem, eternal, to say at least. Look: the story is full of allegories and symbols almost to the brim. And the main character here is Lucy / Nyu, the personification of the main character's libido.
Even in childhood Kouta reached actual puberty as a result of acceleration - this is evidenced by the appearance of Lucy (the disclosure of libido, metaphorically), and the number of images that are easily interpreted by Freud`s system: giraffe, elephant, train - a direct reflection of phallic symbols in the system of associations of Kouta`s - of the child; to this is added the scene of bathing, directly showing the nature of the issue.

But what do we see next? Kouta suddenly loses his family - and all this because of Lucy. Consider this situation from the point of view of family psychology:
Early maturation and the hormonal explosion led to characteristic changes in the behavior of Kouta - he's not a teenager, but not a boy that gives rise to new contradictions in relations with others, and hence characteristic of his age rebellion. After analyzing the content of the episode of the death of the family, we see that the parents were killed Lucy-i.e. libido hero, and therefore the scene should be taken allegorically: Kouta broke off relations with loved ones and went early into an independent life. But the guilt did not leave him - feeling guilty, he subconsciously suppresses his sexuality, which is expressed by the authors as the disappearance of Lucy from his life.

But years pass and at the time of the first episode Kouta again meets Lucy. But Lucy who? Sublimation and mental trauma of childhood caused a number of sexual deviations - his libido is now manifested in its perverted form, and , worst of all, he resigns to it.

New home as a symbol of the inner world of the hero shows the horror of the deviation of Kouta - think about it: a boy and his libido live with my sister(incest),little girl(desire for domination) and a dog(!). Could a pervert just get away with it? No, of course not - Kouta became interested in the power that led to the completion of atrocities - the death of Lucy, i.e. the destruction of the hero as male.

didn't watch the first episode

Dude symbolism is shorthand for catering to edgy hipster neckbeards. If the work sucks and isn't executed well, it just sucks and no amount of walls of texts and analysis will make up for how poor it is.

Attached: 1521683544485.jpg (832x468, 63K)

k

EL is a poignant story about happiness that was not destined to come true. It is to cry for the life in which everything could be – joy, friendship, love – but which did not take place. It did not take place because the world is cruel, people are evil, there are insurmountable circumstances, there are mistakes that can no longer be corrected, and guilt that can not be redeemed.
EL is a story about falling and redemption, about crime and punishment, about hatred and forgiveness.
EL – about how all life – all that was in it that did not come true, all the thirst for love, all longing for the failed happiness, all the pain, hatred and loneliness converge in one point, in a moment, hangs in the balance and breaks.
EL – that every living thing needs warmth and love, and about what becomes of life if it is deprived of warmth and love.
EL - about how, that despair and hope, brutality and desire to love, hatred and a plea for forgiveness always go hand in hand.

As it should be in a real tragedy, EL has no right and no blame. There are survivors. There are no simple solutions – right or wrong. Any possible solution here is unacceptable in its own way, forcing a person to turn himself inside out. There is no banal morality here. There is only sometimes shocking frankness of his observation of human psychology. There is no good or evil here. There is only a desire to live.

Attached: 1533588567872.jpg (227x271, 12K)

Why don't you ever root for a suffering person doing good like that, on what side don't you look like you're rooting for Lucy, cruel and selfish? How exactly her image driven into the minds and how much is forcing yourself to love. How hard and painful it is to imagine that she did not come at the end. How lovely to us the way of suffering, a prisoner in it and how heavy it is beautiful and wise look. And how in the end it's nice when she kisses Kota, we are so happy for her.

Sufferings. That's who Lucy is. In the horribly unhappy life she lived and that she deserved so much more. In the innocence that she had as a child and that she would have kept for so long. Although, she after all and has remained is innocent. Why should we judge it by the framework of a modern society to which it does not belong? She's innocent. There's nothing to forgive. At least people.

A fleeting dream became history of all her life, and it so easily and so for a long time could become a source of happiness. She fell in. And destroyed its happiness out of the world because of one lie uttered by a loved one. She committed a crime. But again she is to blame not before people, and before a and Kouta. Some say the Kota is to blame. But this is obviously nonsense. Blame the people, the ones who made her that way. We still condemn it by modern standards, in the style of"Kill a friend - it's too much." And then we justify in the style of" the Child was given such power, she does not understand its meaning "or"People are to blame." We condemn because we are accustomed to condemn. And justify-because we want to justify it, and it turns out. Even Kouta forgave her, though not admitted. He wasn't looking for reasons. Just for her to stay.

How little she needs to light her fire. How little she needs to be happy to fall in love. It's bad for you to say, bad for her. But no, I think it's not a second in my life is not spared, fell in love then. It paints her. Paints like an innocent girl. And her life punishes you like this? For what? Or maybe she's not innocent? Oh? And what did she do? Explain without referring to the everyday life of the modern man in society. Can't? Because you can't.

She rebelled. It would be much easier to end your life or put up and take from life what it gives, just to exist and not to do bad or good deeds. But what was Lucy. After all anger and hatred, which she was able in itself spark, facilitated, to allow this the only, but huge mistake. This hatred was even too. But she was born in a little girl. Willpower is good, isn't it?

But no matter how life torments Lucy, we love her for what she suffered. Because she has experienced all the suffering on himself and is still alive and ready to go forward. Ready to be angry, happy and do real things. Such a young and beautiful girl, wise so much bitter experience and endowed with such a monstrous force. Her inner world is great, but there is no room for mere mortals. She knows her worth. She knows for whom to shed a tear, and who is not worth her gaze. It is a synthesis of power and mind. The depths of the soul and hatred. Wisdom and almost complete lack of its application.

Even through 8 years, even after, that made Luci, their with the Kouta attracted to each other not remains in the shadows. It's obvious for example when your Kota saves her from a bullet. Lying on the bridge, they can't take their eyes off each other. Through time come memories of events and emotions. Music box, sad girl with pink hair, bloodied bodies of relatives. She did!". Shiver runs through the body. Still. To it more heat, than cold. You're supposed to hate, but instead you feel interested and ... . some attraction. The one that killed your family and continues to kill people right now in front of you. Why? It's like you looked into her soul, and now you're letting her down. You decide. The cat gave her the gift of your words. He didn't do it out of pity or duty. He only did it because he genuinely wanted to say those words to her. And this, words and his sincerity of brought it joy. Again, and for the first time since they met 8 years ago.

ew edgy teen anime

Attached: 96C76171-E9BD-4C25-8A96-D2864F1F7E6C.jpg (480x600, 86K)

ew a mutt

ew a tranny

Big penis

Also the show bored me to shit and if there was anything i should have paid attention to it totally went over my mind. Simplicity is valued more than intricate complexity overall. To top it off, it's funny that all these deep as fuck shows understandable only by 200 IQ individuals are irredeemable trash on the surface. NGE, Steins;Gate, Elfen Lied and anything along the lines of them are the equivalent of rick and morty. A shitload of analysis pulled out of one's ass. Because let's be honest, if we were to ask Anno what he thinks about its fanbase he'd outright say it's a den of autists.

Attached: 1_7773.png (979x675, 370K)

get the fuck out of my thread

*Bored as shit

No

Attached: (1004).jpg (509x540, 142K)

check squid trips pls

no