What is the best way to quickly mess up data on a hard drive?

What is the best way to quickly mess up data on a hard drive?

Tools like Eraser and Dban run incrementally from beginning to end taking hours to finish, and if the FBI bust down my door before it has finished they can still retrieve data at the end of the disk that hasn't been overwritten.

I need a way to scatter writes throughout a disk in multiple passes to screw up the whole disk at once, even if that doesn't fully erase everything most files would have random errors and fail checksums.

Attached: Untitled.png (1413x764, 46K)

I believe the tool you're looking for is a claw hammer.

if the feds break down your door then you've already lost. They had enough to get a warrant so they already know whats on your drives. they'll just add a destruction-of-evidence charge on top of what they already have enough to nail you for. you have to prevent them from learning who you are in the first place.

you either do it right or if time matters you go hillary on that shit with a hammer bro

Link to site? Can't find any software called claw hammer

fire.

Physical destruction

based retard op

put me in the cap

use an SSD. you can microwave it to destroy all data. Alternatively use flash drives and microwave them too

are you on the clinton IT team?

Attached: magnets.jpg (640x359, 27K)

Your svarrered writes are unworkable. And you don't beat national security, but maybe you can stop a thief with encrypted drives.

lol

thermite

kek

If your drives are properly encrypted, it doesn't matter from where you begin to delete, the data is mostly gone after a few hundred blocks.

You should buy some makeup and lube. With your intelligence that would be best course of action.

Sure, when when party van comes and guys cut of the power and brake the doors you will be able to microwave disks and flash drives and get rid of broken devices.

100% legit

Align all the hard drives in a vertical stack
Point a gun down at them
When partyvan comes, fire the gun to quickly destroy all the drives at once
Bonus points for integrating the gun into your PC case for maximum stealth, with only the trigger sticking out

That would work if you see the van, which you won't as they will come when you least expect.

Also, great fucking idea to fire a gun just before dozen of armed men are about to barge into your house. Now you are are a armed and dangerous target.

Are you black/brown or just plain stupid?

Ive got a better idea, how about you stop being a fucking pedo and then you dont have to worry about getting vanned. Literally the only reason anyone needs to delete data in a hurry, fact.

The best tool? encrypt your drives, ALWAYS.
Makes disposal trivial.

>destroy evidence
>you're now even more fucked
Congrats, you played yourself.

this, fuck pedos

>implying there was evidence on my drives

thermite

idiot

Make it so that flipping the deck over makes it fire, so they would think the gunshot is just your furniture toppling over

use encryption delete key.

Put it through the dishwasher for a cycle, then microwave it for 25 seconds on high and smash it with a hammer if you're still worried.

dishwasher won't do anything to the recovery tools ability to recover data except add time because they have to remove platters then

Based "this, fuck pedos" poster

Have you ever heard firearm go off???
It's a very loud distinct sound, no way anyone would confuse it with sound few hdd's make when they fall.
And what are you going to do with a gun and bunch of drives in few seconds before you are dropped like an idiot? What about gunpowder smell?
Your "advice" is laughable at best. Just pretend that you were acting retarded and/or joking.

your humour is too advanced for g

Why do you need to "quickly mess up data on a hard drive"? Why is the FBI busting down your door?

All freetards are pedos with CP stashes, prove me wrong.

>and if the FBI bust down my door

They just plant evidence if they find none.
FBI has TBs of 3d loli pics to plant to prosecute you

If they are after you, you already lost

>Mfw land of the free

Stick to 2d and literally no one will care.