Imagine spending your short life in front of the computer

>imagine spending your short life in front of the computer

Attached: IMG_20190710_015616.jpg (2000x1500, 1.86M)

Imagine not using the most advanced personal calculation devices ever known to man to augment your consciousness.

anime?

imagine that, haha
made in abyss

don't worry your life will be equally insignificant, no matter where you spend your time

Is he Jow Forums?

Attached: 1520116459974.jpg (1200x1500, 1.16M)

Imagine not spending every waking hour in front of your computer. A machine that has only existed for a few decades in contrast to the hundreds of thousands of years that humans have only been able to interact with each other face to face. Stop clinging to old ideas grandpa, it's time to embrace the future.

No regrets. In fact, the sooner I die the better.

At least when I use computer I have control over something for once in my life.

He is /sci/

Attached: 1506835762054.jpg (800x578, 45K)

If I go outside, all I get to see is the depressing sight of my country getting run over by third-world immigrants. I'll stay inside, thank you very much.

Attached: 1491848653373.jpg (890x850, 156K)

I've only ever wanted a peaceful existence

Attached: 1503135834211.gif (689x602, 416K)

It keeps me out of trouble

>imagine making threads on Jow Forums instead of enjoying life in front of a computer

> Imagine believing that you're in any way superior to people only because you spend less time in front of a computer than them
Either you are autistic or you spend that time using a smartphone which is even worse.

>At least when I use computer I have control over something for once in my life.
All those Japanese dating games are paying off?

Imagine being so indoctrinated by Jow Forums that different colored normalfags scare you.

>imagine spending your short life having sex

Imagine having better and easier access to entertainment and information than even royals just 50 years ago.

Attached: __synth_original_drawn_by_iahfy_and_nikoniko808__376df545063641afdb49e6b55707ea9f.jpg (700x785, 535K)

based fellow niceposter!

>different colored normalfags scare you

It has nothing to do with being scared, I'm just old enough to know what this country used to be like, and seeing where it's headed is just depressing.

if I had access to a giant cave with a bunny loli inside I wouln't have to pretend on my computer.

>All those Japanese dating games are paying off?
Meeting my waifu and falling in love with her was the best thing that happened to me.
So yes, I guess.

>Imagine being so indoctrinated by (((them))) you aren't able to criticise anything (((they)) force on you

But consciousness is part of the universe, not your DNA. It really doesn't matter.

Attached: Wks2RGX.png (940x720, 320K)

I'm afraid that is not true user. Most people are either in denial about what is happening, or once they get to the point where they can no longer deny what is happening they say 'oh well, what difference does it make?'

But it does make a difference. There is hardly something more important for the future of a country than its demographic composition. Naive notions of 'we're all human after all' are not going to change the fact that the quantity and quality of people in a country determines its future.

>I'm just old enough to know what this country used to be like
and there are people even older than you that remember it when it was even older and less different than it is now, get over it fag.

There's a difference between things changing and things changing for the negative.

But I'm not here to argue, what difference does it make?

Ah yes, working 13 hours a day unironically doesn't make much sense. I'm not even sure why.
Don't (You) me, I want to get a shower then sleep.

So your whole life, as a human, revolve around preventing one kind of self-reproductive molecular structure from being dominant over another? kinda boring imo

blah blah blah.
stop crying retard, is going to change with or without you. what you perceive as good or bad don't matter.

Imagine doing what you want during your short life instead of what normies tell you is acceptable [usually being unfufilling attention whoring on social media]

Imagine being so indoctrinated by Jow Forums you can't find a problem that you don't blame le ebil jews for

Attached: 1560910713221.jpg (546x700, 136K)

>imagine spending your short life working on a farm, going to church, and getting drafted and dying in a war

Computer is better, if you dont think so you always can go outside user

Imagine not, cringe

>short life
I wish

>imagine
no need, i'm living it.

Imagine not spending your life the way you like with things you love and enjoy and then judging other people for how they live their life because yours is so utterly empty and sad.

Life well spent.

what's the image say

I spent all of last week just chillin' and fishin'
Shit was cash

Attached: mpv-shot0038.jpg (960x720, 104K)

I think it is just him saying "I am not a racist" over and over.

What game is this?

Everyone staying inside on their computers is probably why that happened in the first place.

wow that's how I feel riding public transit in toronto

>Imagine being so indoctrinated by Jow Forums that different colored normalfags scare you.
enjoy your trucks of peace

feels great desu

/thread

It's the only way for me to collect dank memes.

Attached: 1562349750852.jpg (623x787, 131K)

>go outside more bro and breath in the fresh air!

Attached: 1448750729921.jpg (600x478, 171K)

you should see some of the world while you're young bro!

Attached: travel-expectations-vs-reality.jpg (925x586, 203K)

>Imagine spending your useless life shitposting on /g

Which country?

It's Jow Forums. Ned yourself.

>book a package holiday instead of spending an hour on google
>go to tourist traps
>surprised when this is the result
I'm glad these companies funnel you retards so that others can enjoy the better things

I don't have money to really see the world myself.

Attached: 924af13664568cba4b56d40562a9bf82.jpg (1200x840, 163K)

Imagine watching an anime for pedophiles.

I hardly like to go shopping by myself, fuck going to a different country.

Imagine being at computers

made in abyss is a masterpiece t b h

Attached: 5a689cb300d0efa6028b4eda-750-563.png (750x563, 390K)

It's an unconsciously hatred of life. There's a reason why many religions through all the ancient times (Especially Christianity) painted men as evil by default.

Every once in a while, that starts weighing on me, until I remember I have nothing else to do with my life and don't know how to find something.

good fucking riddance

Can’t imagine that feeling.

Attached: D5D8B7D3-5B84-46B6-B47B-5EDA4CAB3A09.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

>imagine actually taking seriously imagine greentext posts

sounds great to me
have you seen what people do without a computer? they do absolutely nothing that looks like fun. looks boring

Attached: a5fce80661e3c278827f0e3cb11d047b.jpg (563x764, 40K)

wait... if I'm not supposed to take them seriously then I'm not supposed to take "imagine taking imagine greentexts seriously" seriously which means I'll actually take them seriously which means I'll take your greentext seriously aswell... damn... imagining is hard...

Real life sucks.

>Imagine being so indoctrinated by Jow Forums that different colored normalfags scare you.
I honestly can’t tell if this is bait

Attached: F8795717-D2B9-4259-91D2-3E1FA1972A80.jpg (306x471, 39K)

>take my dick in your ass goy, it's destiny
You're as retarded as jehovah witnesses or whatever the retarded doomsday imminent Christians are called.

>not reminding yourself everyday of your limited mortality and using the computer regardless

Attached: 1540906345095.png (934x479, 541K)

You clearly don't live in a "diverse" western city. It's shit, if I wanted to live in third world ghettos, sights, smells, and people I would go there, not in my own neighbourhood. ffs I have to live around chinks to get some civility and benefits of this apparent global city.

Go live in a society dominated by a molecular structure different from yours dumbass.

Are you implying that he was jewish and he wanted to fuck your ass?

That's some fucking ego you have you raging faggot.

he is /scipol/

I'm implying he likes diverse phallic objects inside his anus, as it is his destiny to take diverse phallic objects inside his anus. In this case it happens to be a Jewish dick engaging anal penetration inside him, towards which I believe he would be positively receptive, as it is destiny.

France

Dude you are rambling about getting fucked in the ass by jews and now destiny.

I'm literally imagining you getting fucked by Dr. Rush from Destiny while he explains why what he is doing isn't gay and is necessary for the mission.

imagine taking a picture of your monitor

Do you think ancient peoples really wouldn't have spent a lot of time (of their shorter lives) using a computer instead of toiling away the daylight if it were an option? You can read and learn about anything imaginable... even the stupid-ass opinions of random people talking about God know what.

At least I'm not black, otherwise I'd be spending my short life in prison.

Why does this picture make me feel anxious like it’s moving or something

>IOS file name
there’s alotta iron in this meal doc

What you imagine or not does not matter. His ass will be fucked with or without you.

imagine how shitty life was for people pre 1950s. No good music, no tech, your whole life was spent working on a farm or in a factory just so you could eat unless you were .01% of the population. These days any NEET can live an existent filled with unlimited access to information and entertainment and fun

Lmao if you're a peasant you're still a peasant. I'll admit you have more ways to delude yourself to cope though.

>short life
I'm only 12 and FUCKING TIRED of it already.

/thread

I might be behind a machine in my room, but my mind can be anywhere.
Also, I frequently go /out/

In my case it was the oposite.
I was indoctrinated by liberal/left mainstream, than went to Western Europe (born in Eastern Europe) and became racist. Because it's the reality.

Attached: MV5BZDAzOTgzYmUtZjRlMi00ZDA1LTg5ZjktNTU3YzU0N2VhNzE0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjM5MTg4MjQ@._V1_UY268_CR5,0,182 (182x268, 16K)

>Imagine being so indoctrinated by Jow Forums that different colored normalfags scare you
I literally moved out of California because that state and its ilk were so cancerous. My life has vastly improved since then

>mfw I will never fish with Snufkin irl

Attached: 7AF00873-3564-459F-8EBF-3D464CB8FC1E.jpg (1142x704, 59K)

start working for me instead silly goyim

Attached: 1538434697705.jpg (220x220, 19K)

>what you perceive as good or bad don't matter.
Imagine the depths of nihilism you need to go to become this retarded.

kek

You have no idea.
Trust me, you don't know what's coming.
You don't know what tired means.