Ubuntu is old

>ubuntu is old
>arch is not so stable
>fedora is just right but too slow/bloated
how do i debloat this mess? The installs on both of my computers are slow while the live tests for ubuntu and arch(manjaro) were smooth as fuck using gnome compared to fedora's performance. Should i just settle for ubuntu or arch? I need a distro thats up to date for gaming (desktop) while being reliable (work laptop)

Attached: dd.png (377x134, 8K)

Install Clear Linux

>gaming
go to you fucking underage b&

gentoo

Install Tumbleweed.

get the fuck outta my thead

arch and don't install any meme shit, just use kde or gnome and really basic vanilla configs

how long have you been using arch?

tell me about open suse

I HAVE FOUR WORDS FOR YOU

Attached: 1560830837768.jpg (500x500, 34K)

I've been using arch since 2008. it used to fuck up all the time and they would regularly ruin installs. the arch unreliability meme comes from those days. nowadays it's quite stable and I've been on my current install without any problems for 3 years. I update around once a day to once every three days. I can't say if that will continue though, so I mean it's your own risk. I remember the old days when shit would just get completely ruined and it was easier to reinstall than to try and fix it though.

yea, in my experience fedora is considerably more unstable than arch

>fedora is just right but too slow/bloated
You should probably tell that to the benchmarks, they didn't get the news yet.

op is a fag

for me its been the opposite except fedora is much slower.

Install Fedora but don't use Gnome

arch is stable.
ubuntu isn't old in any way relevant for you.
fedora isn't any more bloated than ubuntu.
your warped perspective is kind of amazing. nice thread

>fedora is considerably more unstable than arch
I wouldnt say that. arch is definitely more unstable. but nowadays arch is a pretty mainstream distro with a lot of support and it just doesn't break like it used to.

Zorin OS in it's free version.

Looks great, feels great, based on Ubuntu/Debian

Includes wine and good battery life on my laptop

Attached: 1511388516106.jpg (720x351, 21K)

Haven't used Fedora but I'm using Arch since a year and it hasn't broke once

anybody who cares about stability shouldn't use any meme os. a rock solid maintenance record and being able to trust it will be around in 5 years is part of being a reliable distro.

whats you stable distro?

>fedora slow/bloated
You've clearly never used Fedora.

I don't use a stable distro anymore, I only use arch. but I used to have debian on my server and arch on my workstation and laptops. eventually I found it was easier to just use arch on everything. if I was going to use a stable distro now though I would use fedora.

>ubuntu is old
what?

as in shipping with older packages and kernel

how is kde on arch these days?

its what I use. kde is really great. the defaults aren't very good but you can customize it and the kde software is based.

do you have stability problems like crashes or or bugs?

>tell me about open suse
Imagine a Fedora who don't broke, have safe updates and, if brokes, is easily repaired + have a good documentation.

After 4 years using Mint, I change to TW and can't be more happy.

not really, I can't think of the last kde related problem I had