This is a capacitor, say something nice about it

This is a capacitor, say something nice about it

Attached: electrolytic-capacitor.jpg (1754x1024, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's rated from -40 to 85°C.

You're served us well, you deserve retirement now.

PLS don't explode or pee yourself on my boards thanks

It allows digital speakers to sound better

It's a big guy

4u

*notices the bulge*

capacitor-chan kawaii!!!

*grabs it*

*blushes* b-b-but capacitor-san

DAYUUUUMMMM, Capacitor-chan looks like THAT ?!

OwO

pops

Attached: broken2001nichicon2200uf6.3v.jpg (800x537, 80K)

The capacitor plague was a problem related to a higher-than-expected failure rate of non-solid aluminum electrolytic capacitors, between 1999 and 2007, especially those from some Taiwanese manufacturers,[1][2] due to faulty electrolyte composition that caused corrosion accompanied by gas generation, often rupturing the case of the capacitor from the build-up of pressure.

oh fuck oh god

Attached: sniffebutte.jpg (800x600, 72K)

>rubicon
that's a chink knockoff

something nice about it

Magnetic fields are killing me

at least it isn't an amd vs intel thread
>I actually like AMD, but the absolute state of this board right now, needs a containment thread

Nice long, thin legs ;)

*reverses your polarity*

Attached: fixedit!.jpg (600x515, 121K)

I am a man. I am a man who fucks women. I AM the one who FUCKS.

Do you get this? Do you get this in your pathetic brain, YET? You'd better. You'd better wisen the ever-loving mother-of-god fuck up in this changing world, sonny. Because the pendulum is swinging. It's swinging VERY FUCKING FAST.

Gone are the days where you limp-wristed fairy cuntwarbling faggot-enablers can post your insipid, subversive shit on this website in the hopes of converting men into weak-willed prancyboys. GONE are the days where you can give them latte enemas and shove candycanes up their butts while you sing Edith Piaf tunes and vote Democrat.

It's time to get tough, you fucking faggot.

It's time to stop this stupid shit.

The time is NOW

*inflate*

Capacitators make magnetic fields and transistors make electric fields so put them together and you have a radio

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

>Robicon
Is that the Chinese copy of Rubicon?
Capacitors have an electric field, not a magnetic. I think you meant inductors and capacitors instead of capacitors and transistors.

Electric and magnetic fields are the same thing.

That's why it's called the electromagnetic field

*filters your signal*

Attached: 1552172383427.png (2000x1120, 35K)

4µF

Yeah, NO.

Attached: 1562544246374.jpg (293x326, 10K)

I don't know what it does but I'm thankful for their existences.

>digital speakers

They store electrons so they're nice. RC networks work nicely as basic filters in audio gear.

>16-22v

Into the trash ir goes.

my cap is bigger than your cap.

Attached: 1562691389813.jpg (630x481, 54K)

This is why /g shouldn't be allowed to have an audio thread.

you'll never leak or explode little capacitor

ur both retarded. an electric field always induces a magnetic field and vice versa

this guy is right

Thanks for storing my current, cap.

yes, but they are not the same thing, like user claimed. remember the right hand rule.

That capacitor is not bipolar.

samefagging cretin

Fuck you, lowpass. Highpass4lyfe.

>Highpass4lyfe.
You love hearing yourself REEEEEEEE don'tcha?

BASED 105C GANG
85C RATINGLETS BTFO

Attached: 074B2606-B493-40B2-B4C6-8BECF3FA6EBD.jpg (1000x646, 69K)

>due to faulty electrolyte composition that caused corrosion accompanied by gas generation
It was, because they stole the wrong data from the nips.

>Robicon

Why are capacitors so based?

(((Audio grade caps)))

They hold a charge without being a battery
They allow a greater environmental variance for operation

How can inductors even compete?

Attached: 1557967183475.png (1000x1800, 51K)

Stick it into your urethra from your glans, connect it to reverse polarity and dilate

Do modern electrolytic capacitors still do that?

wahts the difference between capacitor and battery

gabacitur

speed

you can buy them dirt cheap and revive old monitor/tv to have it work couple more years.

Is a Gabazidor

Attached: 1b3.jpg (1000x1166, 433K)

I'm the guy who posted And you are an uneducated, uncultured swine.

Please read this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetism

And then read it again because I'm assuming you won't get it the first time. We've known since Maxwell that electricity and magnetism are the same exact force. Please educate yourself before you embarass yourself to epic proportions. Thanks

A capacitator and a battery are the exact same thing

Replacing a bulging cap now.
Is it true that you can replace a cap with the same uF but with a higher voltage? And is possibly - better - to do so?

Samsung late 2007-2009 shipped HD Tv's with defective capacitors. They made an agreement with the Feds in 2011 or 2012 to warranty extend for bad capacitors for 1 year extra because a full recall could be problematic during the great recession. (THanks governmet)
So a couple years later, my families TV shit the bed. OPened her up, yep: bad caps and several bulges and leaks. Its because of those bad caps that I learned how to solder.

Fixed the TV, and many other TV's and monitors. and now I'm fixing laptops like the Mac Laptop guy in NY.

For a story on how the United States cucked itself in the manufacturing sector look up the American Capacitor Company and Japanese after ww2.

>robicon
This boy will make 9/11 look like a joke

Comfy shade of blue there buddy.

Rubicon almost went totally broke after a billion dollar Japanese company which owed us hundreds of millions went broke, then the Japanese CEO commit suicide after burning all the servers and physical records, then the CFO commit suicide. This resulted in a domino effect which collapsed about 50 huge companies.

I got laid off back in 2011. Miss that job.

>2.7V
t. Voltlet

Thank you for modern electronics.

No, only if you take away the most important part of the capacitor.

Fixing a monitor now
Where do you get your caps?
Trying to find a good 680uF 25V 10mmx20mm
Might just bulk order and start a collection or something or common caps

Was leaking liquid electrolytes part of your plan?

Electronic shop?

I don't got shit around me.
I for a Fry's that is pretty much a beat buy. Selling only basic home appliances like TVs and microwaves and fridges and routers and shit. No caps.
Whats a good online place

Attached: Sun-ken Rock - Vol.17 Ch.107 - 19.jpg (1955x1400, 822K)

Electricity and magnetism are the same, but voltage and current are not. Capacitors store the electric field of a static charge while inductors store the magnetic field of moving charges. Their behaviors are opposite of each other in many ways regarding the effects they have on changing voltage and current, so although both are operating on the principle of electromagnetism, we say the capacitor is stories an electric field and an inductor is stories a magnetic field. The distinction is useful.
You would not say "Capacitators make magnetic fields and transistors make electric fields" like the user up the reply chain did. The sentence is essentially nonsense, even if you could squint really hard and take a loose interpretation of the terminology to twist it into being "correct".

>3000F
uh...

ambassador

>11kJ capacitor
Jesus fuck.

Aren't these the fuckers that manufacturers abuse the limitations on, in order to more or less guarantee tech death post-warranty?

Planned obsolescence is a curse on society caused by corporate greed.

>Robicon
???

Chinkshit knockoff of Rubycon. It will probably have the correct capacitance and be able to take 16 volts, but if you run it at the extremes of its rating it will guaranteed fail far sooner than a genuine good cap like a Rubycon or Nichicon.

it's blue which means it isn't a fucking NIGGER

Nice explanation

They look nice in my amplifier.

Attached: KAV300i (3).jpg (1508x1000, 969K)

gabasitor :DDDDD

Attached: 1B513664-6B0E-4CB3-A6DC-8249415F1B2B.jpg (630x630, 43K)