Programming socks thread

>programming socks thread

Attached: 1561600767138.jpg (960x721, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1014031201935
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S089085671200500X
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0149763415002432
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S089085671200500X#sec5.6
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5509117/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/30392630
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21094892/
psycnet.apa.org/buy/1996-01705-001
psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2690288/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_Band_of_Thebes
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_in_Islam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Look what Donald Trump has done to this poor immigrant.

Stop making these threads.

Attached: 1521959251506.jpg (228x224, 14K)

That's why you never see their faces, hahaha

>battlestation thread

Attached: ZCcEeRE.jpg (1600x1116, 173K)

>

christ that's garish

based

Attached: 1549165936459.png (738x669, 186K)

>misfits get bullied
>misfits kill themselves more often then other groups
gee, I wonder why that happened. Must be the missing family values

>titty sprinkles
>boston bruins
Kill it with fire.

They weren't forced to tell everybody they were trannies

>be a hkv
>get brainwashed by Jow Forums to turn into a faggot
absolute state of the weak minded

*ahem*
Based suicide rates poster

Attached: 1560370248602.png (726x682, 174K)

based as heck

Is it not also true that most of these degenerates join niche groups like furry or weeb as a coping/defense mechanism?

Sounds like the bullying is just making them out of touch with reality.

dying alone after 1000 partners may also contribute

Yeah not forced to do it even though you look different, take hormones, change your name. Totally don't need to kek

It isn't the "bullying" that gets them to join these cults
They were insecure before anybody told them anything, and a lot of them are mentally ill in other ways

I was about to write a long text, but I'm just linking reliable shit now because i don't have the nerve rn.

Yes, because it is so easy to hide suddenly growing breasts or beard

You don't 'turn' gay or trans, you're born with it

link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1014031201935

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S089085671200500X

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0149763415002432

See
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S089085671200500X#sec5.6

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5509117/

>You don't 'turn' gay or trans, you're born with it
There's a significant effort on r9k to make normal betas into trannies
Also you can't tell me it isn't fucking weird that a lot of these people have autism or other disabilities. There's definitely some soft of influence going on that isn't like being a normal faggot.

>autism
That's something else you're born with...
Besides, there's not enough evidence to connect autism with body dysphoria outside of the usual correlation

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/30392630

Im not denying that autism itself has been linked to gender before, namely the extreme male brain theory:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21094892/

A lot of trannies are just incels who thought the grasses are greener on the other side. And when they get there, not only they're still the same incels that they were preop, they also realize that there are no turning back for them, which makes them bigger losers than they were before. That alone is enough for them to neck themselves.

Nice projection. Most trannies live happy nowadays, at least the ones who are not hons.

Fuck you, I was eating.

most women can't even be beautiful yet they torture themselves with these silly ideas, it's delusional

they live at home never leaving their rooms

>greener on the other side

Only unless they were able to start early (literally pre-pubescent early), there's no way they're ever seeing that grass on the other side. More like being saddled on the fence forever.

See You don't get gender dysphoria out of nowhere, you're born with it; and it's not even something new, Germany was one of the earliest country who's scientists recognized trans and non-binary based on empirical data and made successful sex change operations in the early '30s, about 80 years before r9k got invented. I honestly don't get why people still have problems recognizing that.

>tfw got on chans to avoid gender dysphoria bc repressing trans
>every board i use is now regularly populated with trans bait threads
>can't help but read them everytime
why do i do this

Anime posting and tranny pollution isn't a coincidence.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x594, 364K)

Attached: 1550443063174.jpg (600x450, 31K)

1. You're born with it
2. If hypothetically speaking you weren't born with it and free people from the land of free freely decided to be gay, why do you care so much about the things other people do?

1.no, /b/ made me gay
2.turning boys into girls is not normal and besides it is a sin

Attached: 1552054286448.png (690x382, 68K)

>We're born with it
Well I guess there's no hope for you then, into the gas chambers with the lot of you.

Are you both unable to read? Granted, you act like Americans but you still have working lower education, right?

>Are you both unable to read?
I am able, unless I'm blind you already stated that you're born with it, and seeing how there's no cure for it, and all treatments are based around cutting off your dick, creating a surgical wound and having others tell you that you're a real woman™
Did I miss anything?

based
also based

in case you guys arent aware, the programming socks fags have shown their faces before and theyre two hairy puerto rican dudes with beards

why does it matter if you are born with your faggotry? It still is wrong and we as human beings with free will can still do something about it, we are not robots.

Attached: 1556732304843.png (494x278, 275K)

>You're born with it
Still, there are people born with diabetes who manage to treat it

free people from the land of free freely decided to be gay, why do you care so much about the things other people do?
There's literally no downside except a continent full of descendents from the most miserable and useless inbred losers keeps mithering like the sound of a trapped rat

Diabetes is a recognized illness, homosex not. Why should someone change his behavior if there's no known downside

Oh marone
I should count my blessings more because I could've been this ugly

>free people from the land of free
I am not from there.
>why do you care so much about the things other people do?
To save their souls from eternal damnation.

Attached: 1558199813692.png (766x893, 304K)

>free people from the land of free freely decided to be gay, why do you care so much about the things other people do
>free people from the land of free freely decided to shoot up heroin at a playground, why do you care so much about the things other people do

we need to get back to classical faggotry, decriminalized but kept at home

There is no god and therefore no hell.
And for the picture:
psycnet.apa.org/buy/1996-01705-001

That has a direct effect on the kids, since they will eventually step on the needles. Openness and scientific accurate teaching about homosexuality only increases self worth in affected children, meaning less discrimination, less bullying and less suicide...

>That has a direct effect on the kids
So does homosexuality.
>Openness and scientifically* accurate teaching
So how are you going to break it to them that homosexuals and homsexual "culture" are by all accounts STD ridden, hypersexual child molesters?
> meaning less discrimination, less bullying and less suicide...
And instead they die at 30~ from aids
>there's a cure
Until it inevitably mutates.

>There is no god and therefore no hell
That's your opinion bro. No wonder you support something so vile. Answer truthfully, are you gay?

Attached: 1562317201874.jpg (680x695, 55K)

i can read, it just means that if other people are born with it then its not my problem. if you got a fucked up sense of your dick then cut it off, its not my problem. just don't pretend that it's not weird, or that half of them don't commit suicide, or that its not an ersatz reality you're creating for a fantasy. i don't know why trans people expect others to not observe reality and draw conclusions from it

Attached: niggauwat.jpg (600x603, 40K)

Tranny Janny Sittin' in a Tree D-I-L-A-T-ING

Attached: ff.gif (128x128, 453K)

That person is literally a troll
>tfw retards are falling for their own bait
>Tuxedo pepe
Leave newfag

You arent born a trans
just as you arent born mentally ill

That's not a safe place to preform medical stuff

>Reddit tranny screenshot
OBSESSED

>That person is literally a troll
Any evidence other than the fact they're ugly, which a lot trans people are?

Those RGB leds fit well with the IPS screen

Well the ears are unrealistic indicating they are shopped
And considering the image compilations were made literally a day after this literally who posted makes it suspicious

They are also just the perfect characuire
It's too good to be true I feel

>child molesters
NO COLLUSION
psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

Funny in a morbid way after the straight Clinton-Trump-Epstein child trafficking ring got exposed

>"culture" are by all accounts STD
That's... the plan? Educated people that know how to protect themselves and are aware of the dangers in a hedonistic society?

>And instead they die at 30~ from aids
You should know that AIDS would have never broken out if it weren't for the gross incompetence of pisshead Reagan
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2690288/

I'm Ace. I had sex with both man and woman and recognized I'm not interested in repeating that.

psychological studies are worth about as much as toilet paper, all social science is

There is literally nothing wrong with being a pedo.

Yes and based Hitler burned those faggots books lmao

Attached: FF.jpg (1080x1350, 507K)

>I'm Ace.
Low test?
>I had sex with both man and woman
Are you feeling guilty and defending sodomites because of it? Seriously who just tries dick without even wanting it?

Now look at that, the idiot only arguing MUH FEELINGS doesn't care about FACTS.
Who else than psychologists look at those topics from a objective scientific approach? Us electrical engineers? The Biologists agree wherever they overlap

But enough talk, have at you!
You're a lost cause that doesn't even have the mental capacity to understand the absolute basics of freedom and liberty.

>trolling outside of b

kill yourself you faggot

Attached: 1526309647339.jpg (736x935, 40K)

I'm not trolling. I'm dead serious. Hitler saved at least one generation from that filth. He would've saved more, but alas.

Attached: ff.webm (640x800, 480K)

homos are fine, they aren't making any claims besides what their dick prefers, trannies are making claims and not fine

>you're born with it
and it just so happens that more white people are afflicted with this birth defect than anyone else?

Its probably because white men have always been in touch with their feminine side as well as their masculine, and white men are far more handsome and beautiful than other races.

Its too bad the modernist transexualism brainwashes them instead of them accepting their natural femininity for what it is.

Attached: ff.jpg (1080x1080, 120K)

white people are underrepresented cuck, niggers and jews are higher, the trans meccas are fucking iran and brazil

>Its probably because white men have always been in touch with their feminine side
No wonder why they're such pussies.

I prefer facts AND logic, not just random numbers to push narratives ;-)

Attached: 1539010056491.jpg (738x720, 90K)

>it's the parent's fault!
lol trannies are pathetic.

>pussies

You dont conquer the parts of the world that matter by being a "pussy" being a "pussy" is a recent thing in the way youre calling it. Insulting what allowed the development of amazing cultures, art and philosophy.

Was Alexander a "pussy"?

Attached: ff.jpg (1064x1600, 521K)

>Greek style statue
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_Band_of_Thebes

Not at all. I just felt indifferent to both sexes. After realizing I'm not into woman, I thought I might have to be gay, but evidence says no.

No, it's just that the West is way more progressive than other countries. Hischfeld started his research because homosex was the same all over the world. Even the Muslims supported it before the colonists goofed everything up
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_in_Islam

the trash/lgbt posters reveal themselves with sexualized racism, it really is just a fetish

Who cares, (s)he's still a cute animu grill online

Attached: effe1ff81ac3029aa9af7ecb996d1d50.png (500x500, 299K)

>lose constantinople to goat fuckers
>steal land from native americans by jewish tricks
>too lazy and fragile to build your nations, so you import brutish, masculine men to do the work
sound like a bunch of little fags to me.

Greeks were based shota lovers not tranny jannies

Attached: ff.png (1920x1080, 3.11M)

Dilate

>steal land

Oh boy I can tell I'm arguing with high intellect here.

>too lazy to build your nations so you import

This is recent. As in sub 100 years. Slavery wasn't some massive thing if thats what youre referencing.

>you lost land one time to the ottomans so your race is weak lol

So everyone who ever lost to the mongols or anyone else is a weak prick too. Youre retarded. The only argument you could make against whites is how readily we adopted a foreign subhuman religion like Christianity.

Attached: ff.jpg (864x768, 118K)

>So everyone who ever lost to the mongols or anyone else is a weak prick too.
Yes, they were not as strong.
Whites *surrendered* land, just like the little fags they are.

>you can't steal land cuz i said so!!
lol cope twink faggot

I hate to be "that guy", but:
>pedos
>cucks
>trannies
>Java developers
need to neck themselves

Not as "strong" in one snapshot of time. Whites have had various empires and places of strength for a long time. Including the roman empire.

>lol cope

The point was your entire argument about "stealing land" you fucking retard. Its like saying "hurr Romans " stole" the land that made up their empire", its not stealing, its conquering. Like it or not, moral or not, thats how they were formed. I'm sure your pathetic weak race, whatever that is, wouldve done the same in the same position. And almost certainly did on a smaller scale.

Nothing wrong with being a pedobro. Dont lump them in with that, makes you look like a r*dditor.

Attached: ff.jpg (1077x720, 104K)

>entire first article is about how male-male child molestation can't be classified as homosexual because you don't know the perpetrator's sexual orientation
is it true bros? are male kiddy diddlers as straight as can be and only like little boys for their age?

Attached: cat.jpg (500x531, 32K)

>Java developers

Attached: 1514233652045.png (342x342, 233K)

>*uses Reddit spacing*
>*accuses others of being a redditor*
you need to go back

>reddit spacing

I knew you were a newfag, but to make it so obvious to all. Take your sub 3 year old shot meme back to whatever shithole you crawled out of.

Attached: ff.png (1010x1272, 143K)

I consider myself straight insofar as I only like the feminine and masculine men dont attract me. I think boys can be cute.

What's with images named "ff.jpg"? Where does it come from? On multiple occassions I have seen both borderline CP and actual CP posted with that filename, and even when it's not nsfw usually it's pictures of young girls.

Redpill me Jow Forums

>nsfw usually it's pictures of young girls
Oh FUCKING HELL this thread is full of those

That's exactly the point. Male kiddy diddlers never show interest in normal homosex and often have a healthy relationship with their wife. They didn't care if the victim was a boy or a girl. Most go for boys because they're less protected and nobody believes them

That wasn't me, little white pussy.
But you;re definitely a r*dditor.

>80 IQ nigger animal calling me a redditor

Oh lmao

Attached: ff.jpg (640x347, 53K)

>N-Nigger!!
Lol telltale sign a Whitoid is on the verge of tears.
Don't cry, little white baby. It's ok to be a bitch, as long as you own up to it.

I swear that chavo ripoff looks like the kid from road to perdition

Attached: the kid.jpg (1094x1599, 387K)

Your people have accomplished nothing and never will. When the Chinese take over they will treat you people like you deserve. No more of that trademark white empathy for you, they will conquer and subjugate without even a question in their minds.

I hope to see it soon!

Attached: ff.jpg (1080x1244, 483K)

there are zero niggers in this thread, my dude

There are more niggers on Jow Forums now than before thats for sure, how am I supposed to know what the deluded anti white poster is? He hasnt made it known.

>There are more niggers on Jow Forums now than before thats for sure
can you blame them? the niggers naturally follow the cucks, and there are more cucks on Jow Forums(nel) ever since Java SE 11/12 was released

Definitely more cucks than traditionally. /gif/ is unbrowsable.

>scum-of-the-earth pedo
>referring to literally any demographic as "you people"
hello pot, meet kettle!