It's Over

You can see the shills kick into overdrive, trying to pretend that AMD did not dethrone Intel, making a storm in a tea cup out of small issues that will be patched. The Cope is real.
I'm not buying first silicon but I will definitely buy the Rev A version of the Ryzen 3900X or 3800X depending on which gives the best bang for buck (especially with single core performance considered).
Intel's reign is over. Rest in piss.

Attached: icope.jpg (618x416, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcworld.com/article/3407797/people-actually-lined-up-to-buy-amds-new-ryzen-3000-desktop-cpus.html
warosu.org/g/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=pozzed housefire
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are plenty of anons posting their 3900x, 3700x, etc. But you'll notice that all these intel shills never post their i9s that they allegedly use. Perhaps because they are actually posting with their pentium from Mumbai.

A premium brand is not necessarily faster, look at Apple for example.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, shill.

cope

>There are plenty of anons posting their 3900x, 3700x, etc
Yes these are shills like the chink user from a couple of days ago. They get paid to post about AMD on internet forums.

Little bit of column A, and a little bit of column B.
It's good that AMD is getting ahead, it's creating competition.
I happen to sit on an Intel, but these news aren't making me angry. It's not like I was going to upgrade my CPU in the near future anyway. Why should I care about a new product that I'm not gonna get anyway.
We won't know what next generation brings.

>We won't know what next generation brings.
We always don't. This is why Just Wait™ doesn't work

Going to wait a few months before I grab a 3800x. More interested in faster RAM, the 5700 XT Sapphire NITRO+ when they come out and an X570 motherboard. Considering getting the gold RX 590 - terrible performance but man, is it sexy.

I figure getting the X570 board sometime in September or October, then the 3800x around the same time, they will have ironed out most of the issues.

>Perhaps because they are actually posting with their pentium from Mumbai
Nailed it.

>14nm $180 dollar i3 has a faster single/quad speed

Yeah dem Intel shills don't have anything better for sure, yall just jelly of AMD.

Attached: sheep.jpg (650x488, 146K)

Ryzen owners are posting pics of their hardware because that's all their good for.
i9 owners are playing games at ultra settings and are actually enjoying their purchase.

Yep like premium vulnerabilities. You shills need to eat shit and die.

>He buys i3/R3

Coping AMDrone. AMD will always be the budget brand

BEGUN THE CPU WARS HAVE lol

>R3
No dude the point was that I wouldn't lol.

how come they also have time to shill?

>CPU WARS
The war that doesn't matter. Cpus last for 3+ generations of gpus easily anyway.

Intel owners are too busy playing Battlefield V

how did were they able to keep the gradient consistent in the shop?

Incel, dilate more. My cocks too big for your faggot ass.

Attached: incel.png (1280x849, 63K)

They shill for Intel ironically. It's all a backlash to the rampant amd shilling.

Begun? We're in between an eternal Struggle.

Blue brand /v/ergil

Red brand d/a/nte

Having fun running Cinebench bruh?

>My cocks
You have multiple of those dragon types? Wow

You're probably the biggest cancer on Jow Forums

Gaming can be done through console, console has better exclusives. Guess which chip runs on consoles.

Ah shit, you probably ruined your Cinebench score by posting.

Try again bruh.

I'm hoping the 2700x or 2600x keep coming down in price. I'll snag a cheap one along with a x570 board and use it for a year until the next ryzen version comes out.

uh ok sure

You do your thing bruh

Not him, but I'm sure as fuck having fun rendering and compiling. Stay mad intcel.

>Intel shill talking about one workload shitting itself while another one is in progress
Like pottery.

Attached: Amd_lied_again.png (1070x708, 340K)

Are you assuming zen3 is going to use am4?

Remember how Intel makes you constantly buy new motherboards with features you don't care about just to use a new CPU? Pic related showing no performance difference between using a 3900X on a B350 compared to an X570 board. All you have to do is run air over your VRMs and the CPU functions nominally on either board.

Attached: basedAMD.jpg (1002x471, 61K)

Reminder that people lined up waiting for Zen 2 in the rain in a multitude of locations, with the CPU selling out both irl and online. The last time people lined up for a fucking CPU was Intel's launch of the 80386 in 1985.

pcworld.com/article/3407797/people-actually-lined-up-to-buy-amds-new-ryzen-3000-desktop-cpus.html

>Intel owners are too busy playing
>Intel shills are too busy shilling
hmmmm

>I'm not buying first silicon but I will definitely buy the Rev A version
What are you talking about, this isn't real. Where is the "Rev A" 2700X? Or 1800? They don't exist.

>AMDrones have been Apple tier sheeple
>however because it's le quirky incel brand instead of le frappucino hipster brand it's good

>3800X
Anons and everyone else: pease, please stop considering this shit value product. A few MHz, more power consumption, and a $70 price hike won't do shit against the 3700x. You know what would do well against the 3700x and is a noticeable upgrade? The 3900x. As far as I'm concerned, the only CPUs worth a shit right now are the 3600, the 3700x, and the 3900x. Only buy the 9900k if you're a retard gaymer that can't stop looking at fps graphs when the others do just as fine.

Attached: 8456234228_2346.png (890x644, 641K)

Sure there were, there was a B1 and B2 stepping.

Attached: 1540800579329.png (578x644, 507K)

>their good for
jesus learn to speak.

Imagine being Intel right now and being a pozzed housefire and running around trying to save your brand like hahahaha what the fuck like imagine thinking sending shill squads to Jow Forums will do anything hahahhaha it’s fucking sold out game over hahahahah

warosu.org/g/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=pozzed housefire

imagine being this guy

delid dis

AMD is big in south asia which also happens to be full of muslims.

WHY THE FUCK THE 3900X COSTS NEARLY 680€ HERE IN ITALY WHILE THE 9900K IS AT 497€ FOR FUCK SAKE IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

What about 3800x?

Attached: intelcuck.jpg (618x960, 125K)

>It's big in all the poorest places in the world
wow, no shit?

>imagine paying $180 for a quadcore i3 in 2019
Lmao, are you for real? No one can be this retarded.

Who cares? Why make another thread like this? You fanboy faggots are the worst. Rooting for tech companies like it matters. They all want to rip you off

Zen 3 will use AM4. It will be the last to do so, unless AMD releases a Zen 2+ CPU, which is possible. AMD themselves said that support for AM4 lasts until 2020.

>Ryzen owners are posting pics of their hardware because that's all their good for.
>i9 owners are playing games at ultra settings and are actually enjoying their purchase.
>their

Are you an retarded?

this
same shit with Apple/Dell shills who post stock photos of "their" laptops

imagine shilling a quad core CPU in 2019

Go run some cinebench bro you'll feel better.

>people who buy intel play EA garbage
makes sense

Attached: brown amd fans.jpg (990x525, 130K)

>tfw you want to switch to AMD but there is no motherboard for it with all the features that you need so you're stuck with Intel

Attached: why.png (500x443, 130K)

It's not "over", AMD just made a better product this cycle after Intel got complacent. Intel has the capacity to get back and they can go back and forth for years like they always have.

Literally looks like Jabba the Hutt

what do you even gain by lying?

>go back and forth
lolno

The moment Intel regains the crown they will destroy AMD for good

>fanboying a specific brand when competition makes high end cars affordable for everyone

Attached: kurt russell fixing his contacts.jpg (208x199, 24K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THIS INTEL/AMD BULLSHIT PROPAGANDA ALREADY. FUCK.