Serious questions for any Intel employees

What's the overall mood like at intel now? How are the group therapy sessions going? Have the new diversity hires been worth it? Has the management moved forward with the installation of anti-suicide nets on the roof?When is Copelake coming?

Attached: intel.jpg (766x1024, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amd.com/en/corporate-responsibility/people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>>/reddit/r/intel

Pssssss.. kid, wait for Tacotown

>diversity hires
>amd.com/en/corporate-responsibility/people
Autist.

>Jow Forums
>employed
Pick none.

But you didn't even read it?
They said they won't hire you unless you qualify, but they are happy with diversity hires if you can prove you're worth the job.
It's literally the opposite what everyone else does (hiring because gender or skin colour) and not because they can do the job.

Moral is generally low right now, internally the 10nm team is a pariah because it's viewed as having caused this mess. The worst thing is the 7nm team wasn't retarded and ES tests have better yields than 10nm production attempts.

Expect a paper launch of 10nm server which will be impossible to buy followed by an immediate launch of 7nm ddr5 pcie5 early 2021

I believed this until all of the bulshit in the end

From what I know basically all 10nm work was dropped 2 years ago to focus on 7nm. The issue is how much R&D invested into 10nm will be lost when no products come of it.

Intel is ramping hard to get 7nm ready for CPU production and wanted to use 10nm for GPU production.

Hello larps, what's the general consensus on the GPU side of things? Are they going to be able to compete with Nvidia? Any rumored pricing?

I'm not an employee, but this isn't a larp. It's hard not to hear things when you live in a town where a third of the population works for Intel. Bar talk is hilarious when you offer the right bait.

As for how good the GPUs will be. Zero concrete knowledge about that. I wouldn't expect anything amazing though given the track record of entering new markets.

Ryzen 2 is ok but the false marketing over the super low max boost/OC is going to stave off major losses. As is the 9900k still being superior in gaming.

Our next refresh will basically throw a bunch of extra threads on to compete in multi-core. And yes clocks will suffer, but as I said above Ryzen 2 is worse.

Sorry but Intel is irreverent until a new arch is implemented. You might convince consumers to buy broken products but companies won't be giving you a dime more than they have to and future contracts will be hurt unless deals are made very sweet when something better comes out. Either way massive loss of revenue.

can anyone comment on the frequencies/prices of cascade lake x? larp or not

>but companies won't be giving you a dime
Look at this LARPing AMDrone and laugh.

Coping Incel shill

Hi Shlomo. Will we save the day again with a banias/dothan like architecture?

Does this line up with the previous dell leak that has 10nm gpu chiplets paired with both 10nm and 14nm cpus. Seems a gpu and fpga are a pretty good bet for 10nm density if they're not going for ghz.

>if you can prove you're worth the job
Sounds pretty based to me, AMD is basically nazis confirmed.

kek

General feeling is great here at Intel as we now know for sure we still beat AMD on 720p low settings gayming.

Also on our GPU division, Raja is making big changes. Many new hires...he brought our cousins from Mumbai from colleague to help out. We are shooting Bolywood movie as well with Intel paying the bill, so its great all around.