AMD Ryzen 7 3700 X

Do you guys know when there will be more Ryzen 7 3700 X CPUs available on sites like Newegg?

Maybe in like a week?

There are some available on Amazon, but it's like $400, and it's from a shady seller.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1780x639, 141K)

i want a 3700
i dont want a gay cooler i have my own

GIVE ME 3700 AMD

just hit auto notify and go buy it when it dings your phone.
I got one yesterday, they appear to pop in throughout the day randomly.

Friday.

>just hit auto notify and go buy it when it dings your phone
great now only you and 50k niggers will receive the ding. good luck buying

like I said I got one yesterday. I got three notifications yesterday and I missed the first two because I was out but I was at my pc for the third one and managed to buy one. they appear to pop in frequently for whatever reason.

Op speaking, I will do that, user, I didn't know if it was like a newsletter kind of spam thing I'd sign up for if I were to auto-notify. I will try that now. Thanks!

What motherboard did you pick

>his country isn't relevant enough so that Lisa is shipping in extra units

Attached: AMDeutschland.png (1184x328, 162K)

this is bs my 3800x hasnt even arrived at their warehouse yet

Tfw tacoland only has 3200, 3400 and 3700X available.
But no good boards.

2-3 weeks

Enthusiasts are really eating up the 3900X it seems. I would've expected anyone that's obsessed with having a high end rig to already own a 9900K for a year and not want to switch yet. Also 3800X and to a lesser degree 3600X are kind of pointless. You'd think a higher base clock is better, but productivity benefits far more from more cores than from higher base clock, and gaming doesn't really benefit from higher base clock at all, and the boost clock is almost the same in all models. That's why in the end the 3600 performs almost the same as the 3900X in games.

i hate how most reviews test gaming performance instead of productivity

There are enough reviews out there with much more comprehensive testing. Stop getting all your reviews from gaming hardware Youtubers.

The complete opposite is true. In almost every video I watch I have to skip 15 minutes of cinebench, 7-zip, adobe whatever, vray, etc to get to muh games.

Im very disapointed to see so few people seriously tackle gaming on a wide array of titles. There should be people measuring 20+ games. Most people are only measuring 4-5.

>Im very disapointed to see so few people seriously tackle gaming on a wide array of titles. There should be people measuring 20+ games. Most people are only measuring 4-5.
Because it's the same story in most games except for the ones that are traditionally optimized for AMD. Ryzen 3000 making huge gains over Ryzen 2000, all the new processors ending up performing similarly because of the similar boost clocks, ultimately almost reaching the performance of the fastest Intels but not really because stuff like the 8700K, 9700K and 9900K still benefit from greater boost clocks. Once you've seen five benchmarks you've seen almost all of them.

Thats just not true at all. There are some titles where intel wins by huge margins (Far Cry) and some titles where even the cheap AMD cpu matches a 9900k. Theyre not all the same and testing a wide array would be interesting. I also want to see one source test multiple games because same game results seem to vary extremely between testers. Look at Shadow of the Tomb raider benchs for fucks sake.

benchmarking games takes longer

when will more 2070 supers be available? I'm not buying some shit brands overpriced trash and all the good customs sold out immediately yesterday

Literally no stock of 3900x and Crosshair CH8 in UK. Why?

wait a while dumb ass.

>Newegg
Fuck jewegg. Their CPU return policy is shit. Order from Amazon

i want the nvidia reference version for aesthetic reasons but it's always sold out. >:(

I would've bought a reference version if it was for me but I'm buying the part for a friends build so I'm opting for the better cooling custom version.