Is 5G actually harmful?

Is 5G actually harmful?

Attached: e44qjp5tl6431.jpg (750x737, 79K)

did CERN actually annihilate the universe?

5G is powered by experimental cold war gravitational generation technology harvested from downed un-manned alien satellites orbiting earth.

5g can't penetrate the skin. So no.

They'll all say a new tech is harmful.

It's consequences are

noone knows for sure but there are thousands of peer reviewed studies showing EMFs are health hazards. 5G will increase the EMF exposure exponentially. inb4 hurr durr muh non ioinizing radiation
>bioinitiative.org
>NTP study

Why is 4g not harmful but 5g is

>bio initiative is a website for luddites who hate all forms of radio
>ntp study debunked in last thread

Holy fuck will you ever stop

my stupid sister doesn't know the difference between 5Ghz and "5G" and got really mad about the signal frequency of our wifi router

Yes

She's only half stupid. She only has your health in mind.

ohhh my fucking gooood will you 5g conspiracy facebook moms fuck off already its giving me brain aids

You keep constantly spamming these threads and shilling against 5G, why the fuck do you even pretend to be asking a question like
>Is 5G actually harmful?
as if this were an actual thread instead of just ANOTHER one of your shill threads?

If you're gonna shill as hard as you have been, just embrace the fact you're a fucking shill, don't hide behind posing a question to yourself.

Yeah, dude 5G causes no problems. Just look at me, I'm fine!

Attached: FO01_NPC_Master_B.png (803x414, 491K)

depends on your definition of 5g

link to disproof of NTP study?

Memes

If you sleep with a working 5g antenna, then yes.

lol. I was browsing through my Jow Forums images folder and saw this image and chuckled. Came here to post it and this thread was the first thing I see.

3g and 4g are the reason why there are so many autists, gays, trannies, and incels

Don't blame any g for your inability to have sex.
It's your own fuckup.

you wouldn't even believe me if I told you...

Attached: kyouma.jpg (300x168, 6K)

reminder: it's a single fucking user making all these 5g threads