Midrange phones

Which midrange phone is the best?

Attached: images - 2019-07-10T195336.513.jpg (550x400, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B07NPRQYP1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

buying new is for absolute consumer-whore retards
just get a used flagship from 2-3 years ago. it'll be similar performance to a current-year midrange for cheaper

G7 power, that's about it desu. Everything else is dogshit for the price (except $300 poco F1 but it's turbo chinkshit).

amazon.com/dp/B07NPRQYP1

Attached: ZomboDroid 13042019171420.jpg (728x1306, 235K)

Yeah but then you have to deal with degraded battery, and have to trust somenrandomnfuck in the first place to not fuck you over.

Just buy a chinkphone, got the Mi Mix 3 on sale for $600 AUD and that thing is great.
Swapped from an iPhone XS which I had bought for $2000, almost no difference.

>Nokia Sirocco
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
get the OnePlus 7 6/128 for $400
or a Redmi Note 7 for $200

>buy a used three year old phone

Bump

Mid range phones are getting better but it's still better to buy an older flagship. Something like Galaxy S7 has 1440p screen, great colors, great camera even for todays standards and good performance. Flagships have a lot more put into them.

Mid range phones are there in performance but their screens are much worse than older flagships, cameras are usually shit as well.

Nokia is absolute garbage

i like my pixel 3a

Redmi Note 7, Mi 9T, Mi 9 SE, Mi 9

Replace the battery then and in how many cases have you experienced a degraded phone due to it being used? You also do realize that you're not forced to buy from a literal nobody on eBay or whatever else. You can buy from a reputable seller. Last time I bought something used was a nexus 9 for 50 dollars and not only is equipped with a new battery but its also almost like new.

I'd be willing to pay full price for a phone provided the following specs:

>front buttons/fingerprint reader not in glass
>no curved/rounded screens
>no notch or hole
>3.5mm jack

Moto Jow Forums6

S9
no

>S9
>rounded screen
>no front button/fingerprint sensor
it's like you can't even read

you forgot
>battery and sdcard replacable without destroying phone

Moto X4

>except $300 poco F1 but it's turbo chinkshit
Care to explain? Is the pocophone worth the price of admission?

Attached: HorribleSubs Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - 04 1080p.mkv_snapshot_17.14_2019.05.04_18.08.25.jpg (1920x1080, 693K)

There are no good mid range phone. (400$)

Either go cheap with a moto g7 power or high end with a one plus 7 pro.

This, after the moto g7 series. I wish moto Jow Forumss were IP68 like the x4. Would kill for a g7 power that was IP rated

Loving my Moto g7 power. 5000mah battery, dual SIM, expandable storage, usbc, and a headphone jack. 200 freedombux new. Came from a goyPhone 6s which even after getting the shitty battery replaced at the AppleĀ® Storeā„¢ still could not get me through a day of work and I don't play mobile games like a fucking pleb. My g7 power can almost get me through 3 days without charging.