DEAR MODS: Please Stop Brave Shill Threads

Paid brave shills have been spamming and astroturfing this board for many months now. It's a daily pain in the ass. These faggots just can't stop shilling their spyware chrome skin cryptominer because they're addicted to BAT coins (see: monopoly money). Of-course some brave shill will come in here to defend his le best chrome skin ever, and continue preying on newfags like a sociopathic monster, but the rest of Jow Forums knows that brave is a garbage-tier "browser" and there's no point in using it, especially when far safer and more secure options exist, like these:
- iridiumbrowser.de/
- github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium
- palemoon.org/
- kmeleonbrowser.org/
- falkon.org/
- otter-browser.org/
- qutebrowser.org/
^several of them also based on chromium or chromium's web-engine, since brave shills are basically just traumatized chrome users.

Brave is literally driven by ad-revenue and a controlled centralized cryptocurrency known as BAT (which has been noted by many to be scam):
- theblockcrypto.com/2018/12/24/brave-browser-is-collecting-donations-on-your-behalf-did-you-know/
- spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html
- bitsonline.com/brave-browser-bat-problem/
- netsparker.com/blog/web-security/brave-browser-sacrifices-security/

TLDR: There has been a clear and concerted effort by compensated shills to astroturf this board with content promoting brave. These shills are preying on the ignorance of newfags. Ban brave shilling today for a better Jow Forums. Make Jow Forums great again.

Attached: x-0004.jpg (780x459, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spyware.neocities.org/articles/http.html
theblockcrypto.com/2018/12/24/brave-browser-is-collecting-donations-on-your-behalf-did-you-know/
netsparker.com/blog/web-security/brave-browser-sacrifices-security/
brave.com/script-blocking-exceptions-update/
spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html
bitsonline.com/brave-browser-bat-problem/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/yVUgKzae4HFpTVbbbSTI0g/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cjZQh8IqlzHYGyowWk3FOg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/r6mhNyixTDVW8sA98nDpYA/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/-H8SEPmpGaaIofHjD-zUiA/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/lm7LGpedlOjYAYyYGQZXGQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/text/brave/type/op/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ban brave shills
>ban intel shills
>ban amd shills
>ban nvidia shills
>ban lenovo shills
>ban JIDF shills
>ban linux shills
>ban firefox shills

just hide and ignore those threads, they'll get bored eventually.

>alternatives maintained by some no name pedo
seethe harder Bravelet

Attached: brave-logo.png (654x768, 126K)

>DEAR MODS
Mods don't care
>daily pain
Pozilla shill threads are much more common, stop projecting. Last brave thread I saw (excluding the three that are up currently) was weeks ago. This isn't common
>group of paid shills
No you dumb fuck, it's one bizfag. It's one person that lives rent-free inside your head
>le use iridium and palememe, goy!
>spyware.neoboomers
spyware.neocities.org/articles/http.html
>make Jow Forums great again
Go back
Fucking this

1. ban brave shills
yes

2. ban intel shills
yes

3. ban amd shills
amd shills are unintentionally doing god's work by challenging the intel botnet.

4. ban nvidia shills
yes

5. ban lenovo shills
yes. they're a chinknet spyware company.

6. ban JIDF shills
see items 2 and 3 (intel shills are Jow Forums's counterpart to Jow Forums's jidf).

7. ban linux shills
also unintentionally doing god's work by challenging the microsoft+apple botnet.

8. ban firefox shills
also unintentionally doing god's work by challenging the google chrome botnet, even though they should be promoting safer forks of firefox instead.

What kind of dumbass Reddit crap is this? Shoo Pozilla Tranny. You may as well suggest it's Lenovo shilling Thinkpads. Brave was the official Jow Forums browser for Android for quite a while. If there were actual Brave shills, they'd be doing damage control on the Kiwi Farms fiasco.

i would be happier if they ban advice threads, job threads, uni threads, what should i buy threads, how you make money threads
you know, every retarded shit that isn't tech discussion

fuck
off
brave
kike

Attached: 1559674558928.png (869x768, 135K)

>anyone who doesn't like me derailing every thread with autistic screeching about jews is a jidf shill
What do you even get out of ruining Jow Forums

>Brave was the official Jow Forums browser for Android for quite a while
in your dreams faggot

did you finish reading the post? it wasn't that long, and he content is even color coded. I don't know how to better communicate with you.

>one bizfag
one bizfag detected.

>pozilla
firefox and firefox forks have been Jow Forums's browsers of choice since day one. if you weren't new here you'd know that.

>let spyware boomer hurr meme
only brave trannies say this

>theblockcrypto.com/2018/12/24/brave-browser-is-collecting-donations-on-your-behalf-did-you-know/

Resolved
Update (December 27, 2018): After original publication of the article, The Block reached out to Brendan Eich for comment on the recent updates to Brave Rewards. Eich’s comment in full: “Thanks to feedback from Tom Scott and others on Twitter, we released a fast fix to avoid showing unverified creator images or profile data in any Brave Rewards tipping user interface. We are now working to restrict tipping of user-funded tokens so they may be given only to creators who choose to opt in. We will release this change soon in the new year.”

(This story has also been updated to clarify how Brave handles uncollected publisher tips and to reflect how much of the total circulating supply of BAT tokens Brave controls, according to Eich.)

>netsparker.com/blog/web-security/brave-browser-sacrifices-security/

Resolved
brave.com/script-blocking-exceptions-update/

>spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html
>bitsonline.com/brave-browser-bat-problem/

ShitTier trash sites unworthy of any discussion

>official Jow Forums browser for Android for quite a while
how fucking new are you, there has never been an agreed upon Jow Forums android browser because the general consensus is that newfags like you are the only ones interested in android development and software like some kind of poo

holy fuck look at this transparent shilling. fellas, if you doubted brave shills were watching Jow Forums 24/7 now you know.

Attached: Paranoia-1.jpg (3120x1252, 353K)

>Paranoia-1.jpg
Confirmed shill with images organized by subject to streamline his shilling efforts. Can't wait for Paranoia-2.jpg!

>hard defense

a social media maketing team infiltrating a tech forum is hardly a tinfoil conspiracy

I was for ignoring you but I think now I stand with fag OP.

Difference is that Brave actually pays what they call "social influencers" on twitter/twitch/youtube to sign up for BAT.

They get $5 per user they sign up.

They are giving away 2million dollars worth of revenue out of the original 8 million investment from various advertiser firms interested in having there content on Brave's exclusive advertisement network of whitelisted ads.

Literal fucking ponzi scheme so he can cash out on BAT before it emplodes and says he can't pay back the original investment to those various firms.

He can then move off to tahiti with his wife just like the Intel CEO that sold 9 million in his shares and quit a month before Meltdown went public.

Attached: ad43f4d530c5866aea2c822671eecdd0-768x1024.jpg (768x1024, 87K)

Could you make it more obvious?

Yes, a tech forum, not a cesspool of deranged individuals

Your case requires immediate medical attention

Confirmed shill confirmed. How much BATshit have you gobbled up so far? Show us your account you retard.

Attached: 1551995531568.jpg (780x834, 44K)

>lol'd and saved

man I miss terry

Based OP doing a public service. Fuck off brave kikes

You can tell OP hit a nerve because every time this thread is bumped, braveshills randomly bump like 7 other threads. It's like clockwork.

Hi braveshills :3 how are you enjoying your distilled google cum today?

This is how we expose scams. Thank based fren.

Sorry I triggered you that badly dear boy OP.
i'll respect you're safe space from now on.

>inb4 /qa/
Board discussion should not be moved to a board filled with ironic weebs, redditards and weeb furfags

Attached: Screenshot_20190710-170310.jpg (1372x1061, 140K)

This is a Brave shill thread in disguise. You all fell for it.

dilate

>they'll get bored eventually.
I really doubt it
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/yVUgKzae4HFpTVbbbSTI0g/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cjZQh8IqlzHYGyowWk3FOg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/r6mhNyixTDVW8sA98nDpYA/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/-H8SEPmpGaaIofHjD-zUiA/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/lm7LGpedlOjYAYyYGQZXGQ/
And this is only from the first two pages of archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/text/brave/type/op/

Claim to be open source...
Still not in Debian or Fedora repos.
Hmmmm....

Attached: bravebrowserlogo2.png (583x548, 41K)

OPEN
YOUR
EYES
TO
BRAVE'S
LIES

the ride never ends

Mods use Brave furfag