Burn out with Linux?

Lately ive just been kind of wondering what the point is anymore especially since all the Linux devs make stupid decisions consistently. The tranny propaganda and general politics involved gets tiring. Not to mention most major Desktop Environments kind of suck. Sometimes i think maybe it'd be better if i just removed as much spyware from windows as i could and use that. What do you think Jow Forums? Have you had this burn out?>>

Attached: 15432048147140.jpg (750x395, 37K)

install gentoo

I used it for 3 months, and got progressively more annoyed at the lackluster office replacements that meant I couldn't use it for work. Obviously you can't use it for play (unless you fancy a game of tuxracer).

It just seems like a pointless OS. Even Mac OS has an office release.

> Not to mention most major Desktop Environments kind of suck
>giving a fuck about your DE
that's sad to read
just use XFCE/i3
the tranny propaganda will wear off one day, currently using distros they can not install is more than enough, Arch, Gentoo or Slackware won't get overrun by trannies and so won't all FSF approved distros.
its a phase, they will go away, same thing happened to videogames for a while
>Linux
>pointless OS
pick one, almost all of webservers run on Linux,
most of games are shit anyways
If WINE doesnt support Office then just use Google Docs

>Obviously you can't use it for play (unless you fancy a game of tuxracer)
This was true 10 years ago grandpa.
>wine
>steam for linux
>steam proton
>plenty of new title native releases

Linux is a kernel.

come home, white man

Attached: Madobe.Nanami.full.1233480.jpg (1920x1200, 784K)

>Arch, Gentoo or Slackware won't get overrun by trannies.
Almost every user of all three of these distros that posts on Jow Forums is a tranny. Especially Arch and Gentoo.

why do you care so much?

just use slackware or a distro similar to that and use a window manager. simple and stable setup that will never turn to shit by retarded devs

>just removed as much spyware from windows
just use a mac you fucking dunce, it comes spyware free and with an actual terminal

After more than a decade on Ubuntu and Mint, I am moving back to Windows, it is amazing how shitty linux has become.

install a windows and you'll be swiftly reminded
many people switch to macs but i wouldn't part with a cent for that disgusting company

Heterosexual Slackware user here. Get fucked Archnigger.

you'll be back once windows randomly decides some files are read only and you can't alter that setting

Dude Office literally has an online suite similar to google's

Not a problem on Slackware.

Yes, exactly. Slackware is for heterosexual white men: obsolete and with no support.

It's not dead, it's a sleeping giant. Just like white people, slackware is just currently slacking

>Is too much of a snowflake that wants to drop Linux because there's some trannies in a project handled by millions of people.
At this point I can't tell which gets triggered the easiest, sjw trannies or Jow Forums.

At least Linux users can count to 9, Microsoft.

Attached: windows-9-wallpaper-teaser-640x426.jpg (640x426, 17K)

I don't see why you would want to use Windows. Anything wrong with GNU is much worse on Windows.

>not counting in nonary base
>unironically

Attached: 1531982378866.png (700x991, 764K)

fpbp.
i love gentoo.
portage is boss.

pretty sure there's at least one gentoo dev that's a tranny, arch is reddid+sjwsoyboys but at least they don't care about their users opinions like debian

I mean i dont give a shit about being a tranny if i werent fat and hairy id be one, but the SJW boo hoo agenda gets old.

>no trannies work at Microsoft
>no trannies work at apple, a company whose CEO is a flaming faggot

The SJW agenda fags are just a minority of obnoxious fags who don't contribute shit. Just ignore those idiots man.

No. I don't pay attention to the politics surrounding the community. As long as respective pieces of software continue to fulfill my needs in a satisfactory way, I could give a fuck less about the political opinions and agendas of other people. It's a complete waste of mental energy.

KDE is great, except the start menu, just use a bar and a launcher as a replacement.
>Nagataro
It's like poetry.

I could say the same thing about the alt-right Jow Forums fags who seem to pop up constantly and scream "lol niggers tranny xd dilate muh white genocide" in unrelated threads whenever they see something they don't like

I just use macOS and ssh to my gentoo server

This, I don't mind if Jow Forums wants to be Jow Forums, but they should do it on their own board. I'm so tired of those cunts invading every other board and sperging out, trying to push their narrative in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Stop being a tweaking/ricing faggot. That'll fix 90% of your gripes. I have no problems with kde plasma and some minor changes within the settings app. Name some stupid decisions that the linux devs and and some tranny propaganda. You can't because you are a false flagging faggot with nothing else to do but post fud on Jow Forums

Linux isn't for office monkeys. If you need to hammer away making shitty spreadsheets and flashy PowerPoints, stick to windows or use office online