Omfg if i dont get a gf by the end of this year ill kms i swear

Omfg if i dont get a gf by the end of this year ill kms i swear

Attached: A12093E9-656E-4C7E-8C09-A49FFD14F471.jpg (749x787, 423K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3PgNPc-iFW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1544952684764.jpg (736x1104, 95K)

Make friends and don't expect sex.. if it's gonna happen it will. If not, you have a fren.

Unironically this.

Love itsn't selfish, it is give and take.

Do you feel strongly about a person?
Do you care about them?
What would you do to make them happy? (That is not insane or creepy)

Kek yearIn+Po/*L* ID happy anniversary Jow Forums! This shit literally never lies!

Attached: large.jpg (500x281, 30K)

I might be like op, depends on if he works or not or comes out of his mancave as a starter, well op?

I had to learn human interaction from the ground up and I've had 4 gfs. One I never slept with. (Am a High Sperg)

I wanna help you fix you.

I think im a normal guy whos just alienated from homeschooling. Ive regretfully fucked boys just to scratch the urge and both of fhe guys ive had sex with really liked me and wanted to date me and said i was the perfect husband and couldnt believe i was single. I dont get why i went 21 years without a beautiful girlfriend. It’s what feels right and natural, not this degenerate trap shit

Attached: This poster is korbo.png (299x455, 45K)

For instance.
(Don't put these things on the internet and don't answer any of them)
A.Youre underage and raging with hormones. You're not changing reality with rage;just making an ass of yourself: masturbate and make strong relationships with females.
B.Not outgoing; I"m metaphorically kicking you out of the nest. You've become too complacent and aren't around women at any time.. even a job helps.
C. You're an emotional shut-in like me. *When they earn your trust, let them in.*

Based. Wait for something meaningful to come around if that's your thing man.. I ain't gonna judge you over here doing my own thing.

Attached: Annoying_Dog.gif (1150x950, 21K)

You got this then. Forget the rest. Always follow your heart, nose and instincts. Buhmillions didn't live and die so we could live otherwise.

Attached: 1543349540867.gif (500x708, 1.5M)

can i be your gf

Omfg if I don't get a bf by the end of this year I'll do nothing and keep on waiting for Gilbert to fucking deliver already I swear.

Livestream it ans do something cool

>2019
>Dealing with women
Save up a little and get a sex doll
T. Failed normalfag

youtube.com/watch?v=3PgNPc-iFW8