/csg/ - Chink Shit General

Stop with the news autism. It's the main reason why people are too scared to make new threads.

Attached: mao-zedong-2.jpg (949x1200, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7VOhGII82uY
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf
aliexpress.com/item/32698861002.html
aliexpress.com/item/32944621495.html
aliexpress.com/item/32676405719.html
aliexpress.com/item/32918128952.html
aliexpress.com/item/32995475769.html
aliexpress.com/item/32993335597.html
newegg.com/cooler-master-r4-s2s-124k-gp-case-fan/p/N82E16835103052
amazon.com/gp/product/B07HK7YRCD/ref=ox_sc_act_title_9?smid=AFRUWVWO3UJ63&psc=1
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general
aliexpress.com/item/32920832881.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>t. lazy fag
i hope the chinks ship all your shit with yanwen from now on!

Are there any chinks making knockoffs of pic related? I want it but fuck paying $40 for one.
youtube.com/watch?v=7VOhGII82uY

Attached: Untitled.png (1080x675, 391K)

>yanwen'd

Attached: 1543735227522.png (196x188, 3K)

kill yourself faggot

>t. faggot who doesn't pay in exact change
Chads who pay in exact change go on to be presidents

fu lazy negro

Any of you know if the LDK landscape has a 60Hz screen?

whats a good cheap drawing tablet
- batteryless preferred
- low latency for osu

I only buy chink shit to appear on the news fuck you.

Wasn't there a recommended stuff image? I need a keyboard

based and newspilled

chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

this?

There's a newer one iirc but thanks

if there was a newer version wouldnt the site update with it? this is the newest i've seen

What news
Fill me in

>carry pennies in a goofy dork device
i dont even

recommend me some cool stuff for my 8yo nephews birthday

lego hitler

aliexpress.com/item/32698861002.html

>has the EDC meme gone too far
That looks pretty cool honestly but schlepping that around every day would be peak autism

Some decks for poker and cardistry.
Won't link the black ones, seller fucked me over the shipping fee, paid ePacket, sent via China air mail.

aliexpress.com/item/32944621495.html
aliexpress.com/item/32676405719.html
aliexpress.com/item/32918128952.html

Attached: Poker.jpg (4000x2250, 2.33M)

You shoulda post the previous thread at least.

Right? Not going to argue the utility of EDC items, but when people post their CARRY here or on leddit and it's dozens of items, I can only think that I have literally never seen a well adjusted, attractive looking man carrying that kind of shite. Is this more popular IRL in the States or is it a doomsday prepper thing, where the autists never use 99% of their EDC purchases outside of their basements?

do you guys think that you'd more likely to read on tablets than books because you can carry it around more often...fill it up with stuff you want..
it's Jow Forums so you'd carry it more often with you etc etc

iam thinking to buy one since 2 years but iam never 100% sure....there are no good sources for german books first of all.....

How much am I going to regret this? I already ordered them so too late to back out now.

Attached: asfdasfafs.jpg (1559x746, 333K)

Shit OP. News is useful.

Redmi Airdots aliexpress.com/item/32995475769.html

Pros:
Sound is acceptable
Range and connection are good
Cheap and widely available.

Cons:
Loud clicky buttons.
Controls are limited out of the box, only assistant and play/pause. Macrodroid helps.
Microphone is terrible unless you're in a quiet room.

800x300 mousepad aliexpress.com/item/32993335597.html

Plain black, no literally who branding on it. Smells less like Chinese factory than a Steelseries one. Edges were wavy at first, but have flattened out over a week.

for what purpose?

Expect shitty sleeve bearing fans with questionable LED quality
That being said even cheap fans have probably come a long way the last time I purchased one in 2011

I just get these
newegg.com/cooler-master-r4-s2s-124k-gp-case-fan/p/N82E16835103052

The price is up on them right now lowest I have gotten them was $13 highest was $20

Only you can make the decision to motivate yourself user, buying shit in place of effort is the classic consumerist downfall and you'll see no end of it here. Despite that, as someone that has been reading a lot in the past year and a lazy fag, I have really enjoyed the convenience of an ebook reader. Much easier to pickup and read for a few minutes in between things.

Appreciate the reviews user. Are you an audiofag and if so, could you elaborate on acceptable? Tempted to fall for the Xiameme once again.

Do you have a controller to address 6 different RGB fans? Are there motherboards with that capability even being sold? I guess it's not a problem if you just want rainbow meme.

thank you for the straight answer user.
which actual version are these kobos on ali btw ?
if those are like kobo glo then i can buy some mint condition ones 2nd hand here

What are some good chink bluetooth earbuds

It comes with a controller module that hooks in to your mobo rgb header, fan header, and a power cable from the psu.

Supposedly.

amazon.com/gp/product/B07HK7YRCD/ref=ox_sc_act_title_9?smid=AFRUWVWO3UJ63&psc=1

Just threw my redmi note 5 on my bedroom floor in a fit of autistic rage, which phone should i buy? I'm looking at redmi note 7

Attached: 1562788180974.jpg (900x1080, 145K)

I got ubooquity on my remote media server/seedbox and am making the jump to totally digital reading.

Not really an audiofag. They sound better than 3.5mm iPhone headphones and worse than foam modded HD555s. Not exactly precise I know.

>drop phone because i'm a retard
>buy replacement screen from ali
>it arrives
>phone looks brand new
>drop phone again after a week
at least the screens are $18 so no big deal

>use p10 lite for 4 years now
>drop it all the fucking time
>buy replacement protectors from ali
>it arrives
>phone looks brand new
>drop phone again and again eversince
>nothing happened

at least the protectors are 00.89 cents so no big deal

i use those screen protectors too
the screen went to shit but the protector was fine lmao

I read quite a bit more on my tablet and phone than I ever would with physical books. It's just not convenient for short reading sessions. There's no need for a night light and it's easy to play some music from Spotify while you read.

QCY QS2

Thanks. I mostly want it because I'm a brand whore anyway so it doesn't matter that much if it's not total crap.
Not sure exactly what you're asking honestly but I would personally just get a Kobo or even a Kindle if it's cheap where you live and you want eink. Chinks have lots of ebook readers but the 1st party stuff is better and still relatively cheap.
What phone? I clattered my Pixel XL about a dozen times when I was in hospital a couple weeks ago, several shaved areas and no screen damage.
Actually pretty good for the price if you want LED fans then. Obviously quality will be sub par but it's not like most people even need case fans to start with.

anyone try gmarket.co.kr ?
i want to check korea onaholes. need to login to view adult toys though heh

OH NONONONO BROS CHINK POST IS THE NEW YANWEN I'm gonna get chinked again NOOOO Singapore post only from now on

Attached: CHINK POST NEVER AGAIN!.jpg (1552x769, 90K)

Is there an updated chink - fi info graphic? Are there any good DAC + AMP combos?

anyone have any reviews on some chink car stereos? they are so much cheaper then amazon or best buy

Attached: stereo.png (504x484, 239K)

Do you mean like a "smart" head unit or just an old school CD and MP3 player thing? If you're okay with limited features and dubious quality of experience, I'd say it's 100% worth it for a chink Android one, especially if you have an older car. It'll be janky but can't argue with the price.

Topping DACs are okay and FiiO make a few headphone amps that people here rate. If you mean integrated amps to drive speakers, any Chinese amp is going to be a lot cheaper and nastier than shit you can get cheaper from Goodwill. You're going to have to spend if you want magic audiophile powers so buying chink shit is kind of redundant if that's what you want.

I was thinking of copping a more fancy one that's double din and has Bluetooth. I just want something for BT music and Android auto would be cool if within my budget. There are some neat $50-70 ones that I'm looking at with a decent IPS screen and dashcam support (which is also something I'd like)

I live in a third world shithole so brand equipment is out of the question. I also don't chase audiophile meme. Chink Philips Shp9500 for 70 bucks seems like a good deal so i was wondering if i could find decent amp + dac combo for ~100 bucks.

here.
Took it out for a test run to check out the battery life on the buds. It pairs quickly out of the case. It lasts for a good 5.5 to 6 hours, or at least, that's how long it took for me to hear the "Battery Low" 'Notification. Admittedly you do feel it in your ears at times, but it's not noticeable most of the time.

>uma delicia

Have all the things you guys ordered during sale arrive already? I got everything I ordered.
Earbud foam covers - they are orange, they fit my Monks fine and are comfortable in the ear.
Ruizu X02 - works fine, battery is rather good for the price. Music sounds completely different than from PC on the same headphones, it has a different soundstage, feels less muted.
Hugsby P32 - typical LED flashlight, powered by single AA battery. No lens in it, so most if the light is focused in one bright spot in the middle, with darker spots around it. Bright enough, hope the switch will last longer than other chinkshit flashlight I had before it.

where are my fucking news fagget?

Anyone?

A good review would be great as well, and I'm not talking about a 10+ min video of a retard spinning the console around and playing random stuff.

Experiences on the QCY T3? Are they different / better than QS2?

Attached: Capture.png (547x656, 259K)

it's basically an android tablet stuffed into a head unit.

DAC-X6

Do the chinks make barebones keyboards like this?
Ideally I'd like something that comes with switches of your choice.

Attached: glorious-pc-gaming-race-gmmk.jpg (800x800, 80K)

>airpod knockoff
yikes

Yes

Check KBDfans and /mkg/ But it's not going to be cheap.

Crap I messed up the link

Already checked those, I was looking for an alternative that was cheaper than actually buying a fully assembled keyboard.

>tfw moving in 2 months
>tfw no more chink shit

>let me carry this dumbbell on my belt all day
this is peak decadency

>T. Can't match my gainz
Imagine the dick gainz broseph

>t. grow grow grow

Where is my news, I'm literally shaking rn

>news
i am new to chinkshit, explain this meme to me

Where the hell are you moving to that produts from chinkland cant be delivered?

For $50 - 70, I'd consider how much you want Android Auto. Not saying it wouldn't function but the experience would be pretty shit (navigation taking literally minutes to load, huge gaps when changing songs). My advice would be pay more or get a "dumb" unit with bluetooth if you want it cheap.

Are they legit or good fakes

Any cheap as dashcams ? I'm thinking like Wyze/xiaomi cheap.

faggot jannies ban you for saying chink on 4channel now

My Tin T2 iems arrived, very impressed with sound quality but the tips are so bad. I thought it was just meme but I've never had such a poorly fitting iem.

No news = imposter thread

Fuck, I thought it was a meme too. Guess I'm forking out for some complys again.

Just for now, after I moved I can start ordering again.

can you guys recommend bluetooth headphones with decent quality? Like aac at least?

>made 15 hours ago
> no news
>no link to previous thread
boy is /csg/ going to trash, but then again it/'s my fault for falling asleep before old thread died and making a new one

NEWS: FUCK RETARDS WHO MADE TWO THREADS IN A ROW WITHOUT NEWS SECTION

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
2 years for a chink PSU not enough for user, needs less noise
another user bought a Kobo
bootleg bonanza
I showed you my link, please respond
botnet adapter for headphones arrived, it glitches
YANWENED
laptop screens and ukaranian sites that don't offer mail order brides (I checked)
user is skeptical of his ebay purchase
no more High Definition Cheese Pizza
T2s still in Shenzhen
if you russian or brazilian, get out
heatsinks
chink RAM is fast
aliexpress has some reviews worth checking out
bt earbuds
user lost two CCs thanks to chinks
user's saga of customs finally ends

link to previous thread

Attached: 1562509326693.jpg (600x400, 159K)

Extremely BASED post!

I need a good quality flip case for my Redmi Note 7. Any recommendations?

Attached: IMG_20190709_173011.jpg (1184x1776, 280K)

Dear friend, understand you made good post.

>threw my redmi note 5 on my bedroom floor in a fit of autistic rage
got cucked?

hero

Legit, the MM and negative decks are uspcc stock, they glide on your hands, super smooth.
The Russia ones are plastic shit.
The eco edition ones are made with different materials, no plastics, can't be used for cardistry, but look fine.

New package

Attached: IMG_20190711_162312.jpg (1080x1440, 822K)

hello anonsitos.
someone can recommend a mouse cable holder? something like pic related.
i dont like the other designs, like this one aliexpress.com/item/32920832881.html
and i cant find more

Attached: photo4990059933147965465.jpg (445x446, 30K)

New sd card, smells and tastes cheap

Attached: IMG_20190711_162530.jpg (1080x1440, 1.02M)

Attached: Annotation 2019-07-11 164622.jpg (389x320, 33K)

that looks like the e-mule donkey head

Look up mouse bungee.

95% chance that's a fake.
Why not buy locally they are sub $5 here.

Also the warranty for eastern part of the world doesn't work in the USA/Canada/Europe bro.

>warranty for sd cards
are you poor? just buy another

Ductape.

Why the fuck buy a fugly bootleg shirt if a genuine and well-made one is like $15? Especially considering it's an underground band that deserves your neetbux

Attached: 1561995846450.jpg (381x415, 72K)