How is this vile anti-semitism allowed in 2019

How is this vile anti-semitism allowed in 2019

Attached: Capture.png (1689x1189, 2.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcworld.com/article/3407797/people-actually-lined-up-to-buy-amds-new-ryzen-3000-desktop-cpus.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This thread again...

>fAMD has pulled ahead of Intel for the first time in 20 years
2 years worth of AMDshills btfoed.

One socket a year keep the goyim in fear

why can't I post

Attached: 1507638746860.jpg (171x200, 13K)

Cope harder.

>AMD has pulled ahead of Intel for the first time in 20 years
Now the dust has settled can we all finally agree that the previous gen ryzens were in fact shit?

>Cope harder.
I can't do 20 years of confirmed coping in this thread.

>20 years
More like 15 years, but they're right

FUCK INTEL
FUCK NVIDIA
PRAISE AMD

A monopoly in growing keeps the shekels flowing

The funny thing is, you never see any intel threads on this board. It's literally just poorfags and basement dwellers trying to cope because they couldn't afford the extra 50 dollars for an intel.

Core 2 Duo came out in 2006, so 13.

>Poorfags
>Annual CPU upgrade on each socket
It's like and sells CPU performance on layaway.

>you never see any intel threads on this board.

Attached: index.png (221x228, 7K)

JIDF moved to Jow Forums and now does Emperor Trump threads instead

3900x is $50 more than a 9900k that'd make you the poorfag.

Attached: comfy.png (544x539, 551K)

>$50 more
But amd is supposed to be the good guys, no?

>comes with a cooler
>comes with actual use for anything other than gaming
yea it makes up for the extra $50 i'd say, keep being a poorfag with a shit setup tho.

I used to do the same thing when I had an AMD. I was pissed off by my shitty performance in games so I would constantly download benchmarks and run every single one of them until finally I found one that showed a decent score and think "well it's not that bad, it wouldn't be much better with an intel" even though deep down I knew that my CPU was garbage and that an intel would perform infinitely better. At least I got mine for cheap back in the days, Ryzen is not only shit but it's also expensive so I can't even begin to fathom the level of cope that these mongs have to endure on a daily basis.

Attached: vrnlayr.jpg (476x356, 39K)

>yea it makes up for the extra $50
Yea you say it now, but the 9900k will be the performance champ soon.

>+$50
>can't run destiny 2
AMD btfo.

A security vulnerability in place
keeps the IPC in check

Attached: 883435346.jpg (636x638, 336K)

t. fx6300 buyer

times have changed gramps

Intel already claimed that they're going to cut prices, but
>price/performance no longer matters

>2 day old cpu
>has issues
holy shit really that's like never happened before!!

Attached: 76345252.jpg (1000x600, 118K)

AMD has entire communities online devoted entirely to coping and probing the internet for favorable benchmarks. It's insane.

By what metric were they shit? Zen was breddy guud for power/thermals/multicore/price. If you wanted better ST performance you would have gone for intel though. Intel also charges a premium for their SMT implementation. I do agree though that AMD was trash before Zen.

fuck yeah

Attached: acid tunnels.png (933x480, 599K)

The times just changed with the 3000 series. AMD was confirmed shit for 20 years.

What's wrong with non coercive monopolies? Do you believe that people owe you cheap products?

Imagine only getting a price cut because of competition and not because they literally gimped the cpu due to vulnerabilities and you will still suck at their teet like the little shoat you are.

>holy shit really that's like never happened before!!
I remember when it happened with Zen 1 the gaming, no I mean content creating CPU.

>By what metric were they shit?

It literally says so in the article you posted.

No, underage, the K7s and K8s were the best thing to ever happen to tech. AMD was making CPUs for 40% of the cost but better performance than Intel. I miss my old San Diego K8.

>reaction images
Where are you finding these gems?

Attached: QZG8wMD_d.jpg (640x360, 16K)

I wonder why

>the K7s and K8s were the best thing to ever happen to tech.
Jim Slater says otherwise.

>comparing a cpu that runs games poorly to a bugged one that can't run a single particular game at all until a fix comes about
your mental gymnastics are astounding

Attached: 458482425.gif (498x498, 1.13M)

They barely exist. Microsoft is the only one that comes to mind.

Nobody cares.

>Someone else says they're shit without explaining what exactly either
Ok buddy.

This is what coping for 20 years does to you. You should feel bad for posting user.

>Microsoft
>non-coercive

Basically all of their office and web related software is a result of them forcing smaller companies out through Windows. Netscape failed literally only because Windows came preinstalled with IE.

OP cared enough to post it though.

>athlon
>20 years
This article was written by retarded zoomers

Your 20 years just started. Sit tight there, fella

I agree. But people have an instant negative reaction towards anything monopoly related. So much so that anti trust laws are considered a good, without question, even if people don't know what exactly they mean.
Having a good (in the publics mind) product and outcompeting your opponents isn't coercion. Why wouldn't you use every advantage possible and NOT have IE pre installed on your OS? How are you directly hurting anyone?

>my CPU won't even run the game so I win

More like 10. I still remember when AMD release bulldozer.
Anyway, those times are over. AMD got here without resorting to the dirty tricks that Intel uses.

>12/16 vs 8/8

>everyone i don't like is the jews especially if they're losing
(you)

Attached: 1562797529242.png (800x2400, 502K)

>using an argument that will be outdated and useless in 2 days time while i can
sure got me there buddy
>spend a bit more get a bit more
yea sorry i don't buy new chipsets for 1% gains

>Your 20 years just started
I don't brandfag though, so I'm good every year.
The last two whole decades must have been rough on you thou, huh bruv. Every year for the past twenty years you would go online, and post obscure benchmarks, avoid good games, and avoid all the great software just, so you could justify buying that shitty CPU. Now all that is over. You finally have vindication. It might have posted you your youth, but now finally your favorite brand that you gave your heart, and soul to has a win, and being the good guys that they are they're just going to charge you $50 more than the competitors last flagship gaming CPU.

i had a phenom 2 when bulldozer first launched and it was barely competing with Phenom 2's in benchmarks and pretty much nobody had the impression that they were good processors, and yet a lot of people got them.

it wasn't the enthusiasts or builders, but people that literally did not know anything about computers, either because they insisted on going amd for brand loyalty for the sake of brand loyalty, or because they were just going on someone else's advice and weren't making any part of the decision themselves - basically people who could have entirely avoided the situation by not being retarded

its like the people who buy ryzen processors with fancy overclocked ram. you got yourself into that pickle by not doing your research

IE was a universally reviled browser, user. It was used simply because nobody heard about IE's competitors, which they would have had Microsoft not leveraged their monopoly. This is literally why Microsoft is not allowed to preinstall a browser in European Windows installations today.

You do not have an argument. Why do underage who didn't experience certain aspects of computing try to pass off their shit opinion on people?

Fucking finally, a counter meme that's funny and not a wall of text

No. I just shill for the winner so for the past 20 years I've been shilling Intel. Nice wall of text tho

>AMD has pulled ahead of Intel for the first time in 20 years
that happens when your editors are 18 year olds and pajeets.

I had phenom ii, and bulldozer. I knew that they where shit (phenom ii was actually better than I expected), but I bought the for so cheap that I didn't care most of the time. For the most part I was happy.

another fortnite faggot zoomer.
does athlon 64, athlonx2 and phenom say anything to you?

> I just shill for the winner so for the past 20 years I've been shilling Intel
Nice backtracking while copying me amdfaggit.

Why are AMD users even mad at us? We tried to warn them. If anything they should be mad at AMD.

>destiny 2 gaymer
>mad his game can't be played on his favourite team red cpu!
>im not a brandfag
kys faggotgamer cuck

>much zoomer
Are you too retarded to read the image in op?

Laws can be unethical, user, so using EU laws isn't an argument. Do you think Microsoft should have paid/worked to advertise OTHER people's browsers? Again, no one owes you anything, not good prices nor good products. Don't like it, don't buy it, that easy. It isn't Microsoft's responsibility to inform users about their competitors.

Is 3600 the new 2500k which was the new Q6600?

I don't play destiny 2 by choice, but I could.

>Laws can be unethical, user, so using EU laws isn't an argument
This one is not, and it's not the argument, it an example of consequence. The argument was the two sentences before that.
>Do you think Microsoft should have paid/worked to advertise OTHER people's browsers?
Red Herring.
>Again, no one owes you anything, not good prices nor good products. Don't like it, don't buy it, that easy. It isn't Microsoft's responsibility to inform users about their competitors.
I didn't use IE, retard. But most of the internet did and it caused many problems, including to people who didn't use IE. Some websites would be made to only work on IE and wouldn't work on proper browsers that adhered to standards.

Nicely played, sir. You owned that amdfaggit pussyboi

*sips*

Attached: 1540319177583.jpg (605x1466, 232K)

>Nicely played, sir. You owned that amdfaggit pussyboi
And doing it got me so hard right now.

DELID THIS
we made all the right investments!
you all are bigots and nazis!

Attached: 1533983254194.png (640x632, 53K)

user, all that matters is cost effectiveness. AMD was very cost effective in the Athlon XP, 64, and X2 days, but Phenom was not cost effective unless you were shooting for a $300 computer.

2017 was the beginning of pozzed housefires

Not him but Microsoft tried to make IE the only browser on Windows so don't come here trying to save face for Microsoft

I love how the AMDjeets are conveniently leaving out the costs of higher clocked RAM and the more expensive motherboards.
The only people who fall for AMD's hype are the same brainlet retards who buy Apple products, with absolutely zero concept of math.
I mean look at them lining up outside of Microcenters in the launch morning to buy them.

I guess if you can't compete on performance, just make your brand a cult instead.

pcworld.com/article/3407797/people-actually-lined-up-to-buy-amds-new-ryzen-3000-desktop-cpus.html

Attached: ryzen_micro_center_tustin-100801284-large.jpg (1200x900, 89K)

>meanwhile Lisa Su sold Zen to chinklords that promised her all the Chinese and shills we've seen on Jow Forums.

So you think people should put work/money into making their websites work with all browsers/your browser? It's their own property. You seem to think that you are entitled to certain services by default. You are not. What's the difference between showing ads for your browser and just placing it directly on your OS? Normies would also get confused at an OS without a default browser. It's a perfectly legitimate business strategy and no one is coercing anyone.

HOT
Why am I diamonds right now Intelbro?

Who was getting coerced? Are people obligated to set up their product specifically to cater to their competitors? If you don't want to use IE, and buying a Windows license required you to use it, then I guess you shouldn't have bought the OS in the first place.

Nice work. I can even see the parallels between MUH GHZ and MUH COARZ

That i can't be real, it just can't be. We didn't all fund feminist bullshit by buying cpus, right?

>costs of higher clocked RAM and the more expensive motherboards
you know you can use them on x470 and b450 motherboards with basically no drop in performance right? You don't need the best timing ram.

x570 is completely optional. x470 is just as good for 95% of people.

They fixed the memory speed requirement with Zen+

Shill harder

meanwhile, in the real world

Attached: 1562636478852.png (500x530, 39K)

Don't argue with mentally ill Intel fanboys. They live in their own world.

Meanwhile in non-shill benchmarks

Attached: 1562666530056.png (1302x688, 73K)

>So you think people should put work/money into making their websites work with all browsers/your browser?
Again, stop putting out your retard opinion when everyone can see you don't know what you're talking about. Web designers wanted everyone to use the same standards and everyone except Microsoft did that. Go look up what an Acid test is. The web designers were forced to use unprofessional practices in order to appease a monopoly.
>You seem to think that you are entitled to certain services by default.
Actually I am entitled to certain services, you dipshit. If a government website isn't working because a monopoly exist then it is the monopoly's fault I can't use it.
>Normies would also get confused at an OS without a default browser.
Weird, they didn't get confused before IE. But again you're underage so you wouldn't know anything about 90s internet.

IE was absolutely coercion and that's one of the reasons it turned out like shit, because Microsoft knew they didn't need to actually compete and didn't really want to in the first place, they just saw IE as a way to produce more office software.

I'll use an intcel argument against another intcel argument

It comes preinstalled, you retard. Windows comes preinstalled. Microsoft do not own computer hardware nor do they own my choice of a browser.

Intel fanboys always deflect their garbage housefires.

Attached: 1562530015828.png (632x590, 67K)

>Why am I diamonds right now Intelbro?
It might because maybe we're told not to with each other. I know that we shouldn't... but I don't care.

The power draw @ idle might even be bugged on this graph for the amd chips it could be a lot lower.

>x570
>same price as equivalent x470 boards at release
>people are getting away with using b350 boards with overclocks

>costs of higher clocked ram
>ram prices are at their lowest in 3 years
>even higher clocked ram is barely above $100
please turn your trip back on, I miss being able to filter you.

Attached: cope.png (495x945, 36K)

>Paul's Hardware

Attached: 471.jpg (682x600, 144K)

but its a wall of text trying to project traits onto an entire group of people in a very nazi-esque manner which is kind of ironic considering the disingenuous projection is nazis