>Your Budget
>Your Location
>Wired/wireless
>Over-ear IEMs/Hanging IEMs/Earbuds
>Sound signature
>Past IEMs
>Isolation?

RIP /iemg/ edition

Attached: Original-Xiaomi-1More-Piston-Classic-In-Ear-Wired-Earphones-Rose-Gold-20161007183334302.jpg (1000x810, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FNcFFgKAjng)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i believe this was previous

Currently use Galaxy S10+ earbuds and galaxy buds. I have no idea what "good audio" sounds like.
I primarily listen to anime music (youtube.com/watch?v=FNcFFgKAjng) and would like to spend around $150 usd. Is the Final E4000 a good iem to be my first "real" iem?

no
at that price range get a kanas pro

The E4000 is $55 cheaper and Japanese instead of Chinese. Are the kanas significantly better?

user from hpg
Upper mids on KP are really nice so it should suit your needs well. Just trust me. The owner of moondrop is a weeb so he would want them to have good upper vocals.

>buy half decent iems for the first time
>use them frequently
>get ear infection
>get tinnitus

Attached: 1535191584410.jpg (830x1094, 84K)

Feels bad man. Clean your tips every once in a while with alcohol wipes. It also helps with the itchy feeling after having them in for a while

see and yes, they hit all the sweetspots
if you want the newer kxxs, they're supposed to be a good upgrade, but pricier of course

they're dusting now, I'm afraid to use it

buy a couple of packs of cheap tips from ali, they have like 10 pairs, just replace them when they get mucky or clean them

KXXS has cleaner mids and bass iirc

they were still very new, I havn't had them that long. but yeah I guess I should just make a habit of swapping the tips. sucks though I wish I had taken better care

>bought RevoNext QT2S
>dont fit my ears with any of the tips
:(
Guess im buying earpods again...

Attached: more concern.png (301x289, 154K)

Why you should not listen to zishan user

So do I get a kxxs or a final e4000? I like the fact that the final is Japanese but the kxxs looks really nice

Hey user, what’s listening tonight? Enjoying me some Dub Narcotic Sound System

Attached: 9B0C2DC8-E647-4DB9-BB15-D8397E7DB334.jpg (4032x3024, 1.69M)

i just replied to you in hpg but i'll paste it here:
jesus christ my dude
they're going to be better, period, but what i'm telling you is that i am unable to quantify how much better they are, from your perspective, than your current buds. get them and try them and return them if you don't feel them worth the cost. i cannot quantify that for you because it is extremely subject to personal taste. i can tell you the e4000 rates better, sure, but again i have no idea how that will translate to your ears or how much -exactly- they will be better because none of this shit is an exact science when it comes to the end user.

also to add for this thread in particular, the kanas pro and e4000 (likewise the kxxs) are similar in what they set out to achieve. i personally prefer the e4000 and i can only describe them as "sweeter" than the kanas pro, but some may not like that. i am lucky to live near an audio shop where i can demo these things, but i have not tried the kxxs yet.
basically you can't go wrong with any of these.

if you just want a pair that's cheap enough to not matter but will probably still sound better than your buds, get a pair of einsear T2s on aliexpress. they're 10 fuckin' bucks. harman tuned. can't go wrong.

>Currently use Galaxy S10+ earbuds and galaxy buds. I have no idea what "good audio" sounds like.
What is your problem with them?

Both are good but if you don't know what you're doing maybe don't drop $200 on an IEM

if you just want a good product that will last you, and not have to care about comparing dick sizes on /iemg/ for weeks on end, go for the kxxs
otherwise, do what get the tin t2, and build up from there

They're called earbuds you dense fuck.

Does anyone know good sales on cAmpfire audio IEM’s or where to find sales for IEM’s in general?

I want to experience good audio though
The Kanas Pro and KXXS are the same price unless I'm looking at the wrong products.
I'm fine with dropping the extra $55 but I just want to make sure I'm getting something good
Nothing, I just want to experience what "good audio" is like.

>I just want to experience what "good audio" is like.
I feel like you are setting up yourself to be disappointed. Or, you might not understand why you like something and fall into the trap of blind trial and error.
From my perspective, audio gear does not wow. It ultimately aims to emit sound, some with fewer flaws than others. Sometimes the sound conveyed is nice enough that you do not care about its peculiarities. But there is no revelatory experience unless you believe in it.

I think I'll settle for the E4000 then...
Do you have any idea if they'd be "better" than the AKG Y50BT headphones (another one that came with my phone)?

>Your Budget
$100

>Your Location
Japan

>Wired/wireless
Wireless

Earbuds

>Sound signature
I listen to a lot of female vocals but whatever my budget will get me.

>Past IEMs
Bose SoundSport
Audio-Technica ATH C200BT

>Isolation?
Whatever

Some cursory searching gave me these:
Soundpeats True Capsule
1 more Stylish
Soundcore Liberty Air
Monoprice True Wireless

Also I'm not used to "in-canal" design but that looks like the only real option around.

Attached: 「・ω・)「.png (300x300, 128K)

Finally getting my Tin P1s tommorow. What should I listen to with it.

I seccond what said.
I get the beginning stages of an ear infection when I listen with the same tips for 8+ hours daily for a couple days straight, especially if they're foam tips.
I'd recommend getting 2 pairs of good silicone tips like spinfit or sony hybrid instead of cheap aliexpress tips though.
After a few days of use, clean the used pair with water and soap and switch them out for the other pair while you let the used/cleaned pair dry.

A Little God In My Hands - SWANS, Mute - Native Construct, Air - Astronoid, Storm - Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Glow - SLOW CRUSH.
I don't listen to these songs often, but I would still love to hear how they sound on the P1.
Classic rock and metal would probably also sound really good.

I am going to buy Sony WF-1000XM3 when they come out next month

do you have an iphone too?

Attached: 567e1f182f475c08cfd655e7a870966a.jpg (2000x700, 75K)

No i have a LG V30, why?

>Your Budget
$50
>Your Location
Europe
>Wired/wireless
Wired
Earbuds
>Sound signature
Something flat and balanced
>Past IEMs
Haven't used IEMs for years. I mostly listen music on Superlux HD661 and Yamaha HS8. I'm just looking for something more compact and kind of neutral (as my other stuff).
>Isolation?
Whatever

I'd get myself Superlux HD381F, but it looks like they have a bit of sound leakage problem, so I'm looking for something else.

Ok which one.

Attached: 1545976896088.jpg (900x600, 83K)

simple and straight, others are gay.

>left fucks up polarity
>middle rounds bottom end
>right is anti-gay