Why are you not using Brave yet?

Why are you not using Brave yet?

You must have some pretty good excuse for not be using the spiritual successor of Netscape and Mozilla Firefox.

Attached: 1513802952322.png (1280x720, 754K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/yVUgKzae4HFpTVbbbSTI0g/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cjZQh8IqlzHYGyowWk3FOg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/r6mhNyixTDVW8sA98nDpYA/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/-H8SEPmpGaaIofHjD-zUiA/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/lm7LGpedlOjYAYyYGQZXGQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/text/brave/type/op/
iridiumbrowser.de/
github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium
palemoon.org/
kmeleonbrowser.org/
falkon.org/
otter-browser.org/
qutebrowser.org/
theblockcrypto.com/2018/12/24/brave-browser-is-collecting-donations-on-your-behalf-did-you-know/
bitsonline.com/brave-browser-bat-problem/
netsparker.com/blog/web-security/brave-browser-sacrifices-security/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

very epic 2000rupees($0.01) deposited

The very existence of BAT (or any other monetization scheme) is very shady and suspicious. Anything with the goal of finding new ways for websites to beat money out of people is most definitely not on my side.

Are you saying that current online advertising is not a shady business?

spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html

probably took the bait but some retard like you might actually think Brave is legit

fucking summerwhores off my Jow Forums

So we should not strive to improve the current (((advertisement industry))) with a new ethical way of delivering ads without spyware and tracking pixels like Brave is doing?

After they caved in on kiwifarm I'm looking at switching away from brave.

Never trust a jew. Ever.

>spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html

Troll website. Already debunked many times on Jow Forums. The idiot who write that bullshit has no fucking clue about security. Automatic security update are good thing you fucking retard, it doesn't make your application malware.

Brendan Eich is not a jew. If you don't trust him then don't use Firefox or JavaScript either.

>neocities
Havent seen this shit in a long time

Too much crypto-currency integration

based and yuzukopilled

Attached: 1491892189953.jpg (1440x810, 124K)

There is no ethical way to deliver ads. Think about what an ad is - it's attempted fraud. You're attempting to distract someone, and then deceive them or manipulate them emotionally so that they spend money they otherwise wouldn't.

Furthermore as long as you're serving ads, you're going to get privacy violations, because the ad space is worth more the more you know about the person you're showing it to. There's a direct financial incentive to weaken or work around any privacy scheme that you put in place.

Brave and their BAT garbage is trying to mend something that should be ended. There's no good way to have an ad-based business model. And if that means that a lot of websites can't make money, and a few put up paywalls while most just close up shop, well and good! Speed the day!

Hasn't been debunked once. You retarded kikes just keep saying he's a mutt or something, and are unable to refute a single thing he points out (hint: because it's all true). Brave is one of the worst browsers you can choose from. Anyway, go fuck yourself and have some sayj.

because they let some ads go through intentionally

A. Because Vivaldi is the most featureful chromium fork, and respects user privacy more than brave: B. Because Brave is shit: C. Because you guys are fucking payed shill BATpigshits.
Example of your constant daily shilling are here:
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/yVUgKzae4HFpTVbbbSTI0g/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cjZQh8IqlzHYGyowWk3FOg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/r6mhNyixTDVW8sA98nDpYA/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/-H8SEPmpGaaIofHjD-zUiA/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/lm7LGpedlOjYAYyYGQZXGQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/text/brave/type/op/
It's almost like the braveshills are bots.

If you really need to use a jewgle chromium fork, use one of these instead:
- iridiumbrowser.de/
- github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium
- palemoon.org/
- kmeleonbrowser.org/
- falkon.org/
- otter-browser.org/
- qutebrowser.org/
They're all far safer and more secure than the shitty chrome skin known as brave.

Why else shouldn't you use brave? Well, it's simple.
- Brave is literally driven by ad-revenue and a controlled centralized cryptocurrency known as BAT (which has been noted by many to be scam). Brave is a garbage-tier "browser" and there's no point in using it unless you like being part of a cryptocurrency advertising botnet experiment:
- theblockcrypto.com/2018/12/24/brave-browser-is-collecting-donations-on-your-behalf-did-you-know/
- spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html
- bitsonline.com/brave-browser-bat-problem/
- netsparker.com/blog/web-security/brave-browser-sacrifices-security/

i don't use brave because i tested it out on multiple virus scanners and many of them say it contains a trojan

>Vivaldi
>privacy
>security

Pick one

>- palemoon.org/

Recommends a browser that has been infected with cryptomalware since 2017

Once again, not a single argument from these mentally retards, just FUD. All you idiots just demonstrate how you have no fucking clue about security.

Brave is made by a degenerate footfag kike.

I dont want to switch to any Chromium fork, because it can result in monoculture.
Gecko is not perfect, but get things done.

Nope. It's not in the main repos of any major distro. Why would I bother with this shit?

>trannyfox goes full gay
>Need to dump it
>Try Brave
>It's ok I like it
>Brave is being shilled 24/7 on /g
>Shilled so hard there must be something very wrong with it.

Fuck you.
What firefox fork Isn't gay?

Because they banned kiwifarms

Everything computer related is inherently gay.
Can't escape it. Go full Ted Kaczynski or you're going to be choosing between different types of gay.

What happened?
If they wrecked that shitty roastie femcel website somehow, that's really fucking based.

>shitty roastie femcel website
what?
Are you thinking of the other farms?