youtu.be/qBzwe-Z5zwc
youtu.be/wG17-KVaaD8
youtu.be/Xzm0wdyTF0I
youtu.be/CtPnBMm74mY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Botnet

Any significant ungraded over the 3

deecent enough if youre a girl

Well, besides the color screen and the bigger screen, nothing has changed, but it's my first time with one of these so I don't know what to expect

I got one some time ago as a gift. Started using i and kinda liked it, despite most of its functions being completely fucking unnecessary. (Except for telling the time, but a normal watch looks much better, + you have your phone)
A problem is that the silicone band is loosening up, and the watch is falling out. I lost it last week, because of that. I went back a suspicious tram stop and luckily found it on the ground, but now I can't wear it unless I do something about the band. (Oh no, who's gonna tell me how many steps i took today... )

Have you used the erection tracking function yet? You strap it on your penis and by the end of the month you get a nice graph of your hardons.

>What's your opinion about this guys
No better watch for the money. For everyone else retarded enough to spend $300 or more on a smart watch or any watch for that matter - there are plenty of choices.
Why? It's so minimal and subdued, I doesn't even look like a watch or that you're wearing anything at all (especially in black).

Weak

>but a normal watch looks much better
Yeah, but good luck getting one with all the functionality of it as well as looking minimalistic to the point of looking like you're not wearing one and for $35. I don't think that's happening.
>A problem is that the silicone band is loosening up, and the watch is falling out.
Just how? Mine is so tightly held I always think I'll break something when I detach it. Nothing happened to it and the strap in a swimming pool either.
>but now I can't wear it unless I do something about the band
You do know that replacement bands can be had for dirt cheap and that the ones from the Mi Band 3 also fit the 4, right? You haven't lost a real Rolex, get over yourself.

You mean it doesn't go up anymore?

>despite most of its functions being completely fucking unnecessary. (Except for telling the time
>Yeah, but good luck getting one with all the functionality of it
I think he already stated his opinion on said functionality

Whatever, I said more than just that.

honestly long and slim watches is something that looks like womens fashion to me. i would not wear one. but youre right, it could just be me.

Because it is, it's the very definition of a woman's watch.

Attached: ww.jpg (570x464, 28K)

The Mi Fits are way too bulbous, though.

Well it's whole purpose is to be a screen so that's actually a pretty big change.

Just counting steps wasn't enough for me.
I bought a Polar M400 a couple of years ago and it has served me well so far.
If something comes to market that allows me to get my data off without having to upload it into botnet first I would probably switch.

Attached: polar-m400-hrm.jpg (1000x1000, 56K)

The Mi Fit does continuous heart rate as well.

>Just counting steps wasn't enough for me.
Well, the Mi Band 4 has a heart rate monitor, workout tracker, alarms, do not disturb mode, a stopwatch, a timer, the ability to change watch faces, etc.

Yeah but it doesn't have gps which is kind of the reason I bought the M400 in the first place.

It's not an apple watch.

Just use phone GPS?

I am interested, how bad is muh botnets?

It's xiaomi so the Chinese government will have all of your data. But it's up to you to decide whether you care about gooks having your data or not.

my watch still wotks fine i have no need to upgrade to a hipster "smart" watch any time soon

Attached: 81at5Tr9KmL._UY550_.jpg (284x550, 29K)

Good bait. Got me for a second.

What's the worst that could happen? I mean... hmm... what's that weird scar on my side

gadgetbridge is an open source app that will work with some mibands although they got cucked by a czech developer for some reverse engineering stuff

Really the only thing it has going for it the built-in GPS.

If you use their app, very botnet.
Gadgetbridge is an open source solution that offers support for a number of smartwatches to perform most of the shit without connecting to the botnet.
I'm thinking of forking/doing my own so I can link it with Google Fit (just because I want to connect to one botnet doesn't mean I want to connect to two).

Just use a burner number or a throwaway mail to register an account and you're good. Also no real name in the app itself, etc.

Are there any other similar pieces of software?

I think there's an app on fdroid for using it that isn't botnet f-droid.org/app/nodomain.freeyourgadget.gadgetbridge

not that I'm aware of but I didn't look too hard

OP CAN I FINALLY CONTROL MY MUSIC WITH THIS NEW VERSION. FUCK I JUST WANNA SKIP SONGS AND PAUSE PLAY.

well I'm wrong actually, there is the app from the czech guy but it's a paid program and I have no idea whether it's a botnet or not, it's called 'Tools & Mi Band'

You can.
youtu.be/L356zVM26GQ

Yeah, I thing Jow Forums likes to complain about the botnets but at the end of the day it doesn't even affect them

Found it boys:
github.com/Alexsolur/MiBandageLang):

The ship from china docked and I am getting mine tomorrow. I have been using mi band 2 and still am for almost two years now and love it.
Battery lasts forever and when the phone wants something the band vibrates to let me know.
I don't really use it for any sports tracking.

Well, not really, but here's another alternative:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mc.miband1&hl=en

If you buy it do NOT buy the global version, buy the chinese one, it is $7 cheaper and exactly the same as global
you're welcome

The convenience of having it in my watch is that I can see my pace while running without having to hold a phone in my hand.

How's the battery life on yours? I have a mi band 3 and it can last a good 1½ week before I gotta charge it.
The 4 didn't look like a significant enough upgrade for me, I mostly use my band to tell the time and get message notifications and phone rings while the phone is on silent.

If it had emoji support that'd be sweet.

where from

china obviously, don't even tell me you would be stupid enough to feed the local markup jew

Battery on the Mi Band 4 lasts about 20 days, but not with continuous heart rate monitoring for example.
>If it had emoji support that'd be sweet
Maybe with a new software update. The second one (I think) arrived yesterday.

Im buying mine today. Its 45$ in my country but still cheap as fuck. I also want the new Samsung watch but 400$ is too much for me.

Attached: 1539998647062.png (483x597, 307K)

>I also want the new Samsung watch but 400$ is too much for me.
I don't know what kind of a blithering idiot you'd have to be to actually buy any watch ever period for $400. Makes sense if you're reselling.

collecting luxury watches

I'm not handing biometric data over to the chinese that's where i draw the line

Fucking poorfag, $400 is nothing for a sports watch.

Pic related, Nadal's $725,000 sports watch. He had to buy another one, it's so light on the wrist he forgets if he's wearing it.

Attached: 1532331653331.jpg (1136x608, 105K)

Ah.

>Fucking poorfag, $400 is nothing for a sports watch.
Cool, and knowing that you can get a Mi 9 or the Mi 9T for that amount of money I think gives you some perspective on what is worth it and what's not.
>Pic related, Nadal's $725,000 sports watch
They're definitely taking the piss with whatever this shit is supposed to be. To say that it looks absolutely atrocious would be an understatement. Maybe they're laundering money or something with those prices.

See:

Doesnt have a stopwatch/timer function. The app has poor quality exercise tracking. Waste of money, imho.

>Doesnt have a stopwatch/timer function
What are you smoking?
youtu.be/Fu5DSXR-9oQ
>The app has poor quality exercise tracking.
Doesn't seem like it to me. What did you compare it to?
youtu.be/qBzwe-Z5zwc
youtu.be/wG17-KVaaD8
>Waste of money, imho
Lol, it's around $35.

You are right, it's a glorified pedometer and a complete waste of time.

Is YAMAY Fitness Tracker better than Mi Band?

Search an app called Mi band 4, it allows you to change the app icon to the correct one

does it work fine with iOS?

It does.
youtu.be/Xzm0wdyTF0I

How does it compare to fit 2 pro?

I had a Mi band 3 and it gave me a fungus infection on the wrist after 2 weeks of usage.

only acceptable wrist wear.

Attached: 2019-07-11-125105.jpg (960x540, 68K)

Attached: 1559598283979.png (985x392, 334K)

You're supposed to take it off. You can't wear a watch, no matter what kind, 24 hours a day every single day.

>didn't get the amazfit bip
You fucked up

Reminder that paying more than 100 for a non-Apple smart watch is a waste of money in current year.

Paying for Apple products is a waste of money in any year.
Also, update your calendar, it's already current year + 4.

And yet this 35 dollar one allows seamless functionality with both iOS and Android, but their overpriced ones don't. Hmmm....

I don't understand

terrorist watch

Attached: Spurdo_feb691_6320476.jpg (651x429, 33K)

Let me help you understand.

Attached: th.jpg (474x359, 36K)

>oh my gawd le hilarious terrorisd wadch maymay :DD xpp
Fucking kill yourself you worthless incel. I swear that FBI tip site gets abused so much on here they probably just ignore anything that comes for Jow Forums at this point. Why don't you trying going outside and having sex for once in your worthless pathetic life.

cringe

Attached: 1562409085768.jpg (514x493, 141K)

How good does the swimming features work? It's the main reason I would upgrade from Mi Band 3, which sucks at swimming.

>How good does the swimming features work?
Pretty good, tested mine and the touch screen automatically locks and there's a pool size setting, although it automatically continues tracking even if it's bigger.
youtu.be/CtPnBMm74mY