If i haven't heard back from a company

if i haven't heard back from a company,
should i call them to say that I've sent them my resume?
or just give up and send to another company?
because i have an eerie feeling that the HR is throwing away resumes without even looking at them

i mean fuck 3 months and nothing
at least send me a mail that i suck and let me be
this shit is annoying

Attached: 66699.jpg (635x424, 25K)

We'll be in touch

not even that
did they even receive my resume?
or is that just what's to be expected in my job hunt ?

Every job ive ever gotten, my interview was scheduled in the phone call i placed to follow up the submission of my application.

so it's fine?
it's not wrong to call them?
i.e it doesn't count as a harrassment or something like that

bump
anyone else ?

where are you from?

>he didn’t hand deliver his resume

It’s over.

so your idea of job hunting is you send a single resume, and get interview and then job? well good luck, like a shitload of luck with that approach.

EU (not gonna tell exactly where)
is there any other option?
this approach without a doubt sucks i know
but really is there a n y other option?

>EU.
if you tell what country dumbshit could say something, if you are in west europe i dont think should be a problem getting a job as programmer, if you are looking in Deutschland probably you should call them, those fuckers are rude and never bother even to let you know what is going on on

okay okay, ireland

Jow Forums - crying about "muh job"

you are fucked, better call those twats , instead being a passive bitch make those calls, the worst thing that coould happen its they will say you are a retard but you will know

>g is one person

Attached: 1562535766369.jpg (480x480, 32K)

well yeah
what else do i have

After 2 weeks of no response you call and kindly ask if the position is still available or not

i dunno, i send like 20 a day, ask around everyone i know, call places etc. never heard of single resume landing someone a job in my entire life

i dunno, i send like 20 a day, ask around everyone i know, call places etc. never heard of single resume landing someone a job in my entire life

fuck off

This.