Nvidia absolutely, unironically BTFO

After Vulkan, after freesync, now this...

AMD is on serious role ffs.

youtu.be/7MLr1nijHIo

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-172112.jpg (1920x1080, 725K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/intel-names-permanent-ceo-said-to-benefit-firms-israel-operations/
steamcommunity.com/app/337000/discussions/0/355043117530731920/
old.reddit.com/r/Deusex/comments/54t429/film_grain_in_mankind_divided/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This was obvious, amd had to make the choice to invest in cpus or gpus several years ago, and they chose cpus, that's why the polaris and vega were shit. Now that the zen doesn't need handholding anymore, they can focus on the gpus.

>AMD is on serious role ffs
Pajeet, I...

Roll*

Typing on my Xiaomi.

Vulkan and freesync both work great in nvidia you mindless drone

Radeon image sharpening no DX11 support, it only works on Navi GPUs, no effects on 1080p or 1440p resolutions only noticeable in 4K (Navi 10 on 4K?!!), it can mess up other textures in game (artifacts on water and ....) Literally the same trash as DLSS

Attached: 1f5b0da35639282e68a015883bf19c143657d74678709855836fbd862ef30c02.png (1279x723, 1.29M)

AMD Unboxed really raking in the AMD yuan

AMD should promote them as official social media influencers

>AMDUnboxed
Yeah We don’t buy it AMDinesh

After you where swallowing leather mans ejaculate for 5 years

"Oh no no buy Gysnc. Yes, its expensive, but freesync is shit. As is Vulkan".

>Look guys, we have FS and Vulkan as well. Too bad AMD proved everyone that every single proprietary shit we sold to you was absolute shit, but hey...

Sadly "people" who bought nvidia shit for the past decade don't have the brain capacity to understand the issue with this situation.

Months ago HUB was being screeched at for shilling Intel in lieu of leaks.
Jow Forums is such a quality board.

I never bought gysnc fuck off with your autistic larping. Always with the fucking strawmen with you guys

>implying ((((they)))) can't shill for both

Attached: 1562466601858.png (490x850, 776K)

Who is the fucking up level manage that is jewish? I am so fucking tired of the low efford pol replies. No one at nvidia intel or amd at a high level is jewish, yet some fucking how, pol finds a way to say jews are pulling the string somehow

>HUB
>shilling Intel
The reason they're called AMD Unboxed was because of their heavy bias towards AMD...just like how Linus gets called an Intel shill.

HUB has never shilled anything Intel hence the criticism. Shilled Nvidia? Absolutely.

LinusTechTips and their sister channel TechLinked are shilling AMD processors now. That big boned guy Anthony even went as far as saying Intel is obsolete now

can you do this on a 1080P monitor by upscaling 720P in-game resolution to increase FPS but not having the image look like hot garbage?

Where the fuck do you want to increase the fps in 1080p? That card can already do 144+ in any game probably.

It’s almost like tech channels hop on and off bandwagons depending on what the audience is interested in

we got too cocky bros

Attached: 342699808.jpg (796x805, 119K)

DLSS is superior!!!!! AMDiscount is using inferior scientific calculations while our cards are using Artificial Intelligence!!!!!

Attached: DLSS Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning AI GameWorks RTX.jpg (796x805, 133K)

>cocky
I think you should Google that term.

>Vega
>Shit
Why speak?

>AMD Unboxed

timesofisrael.com/intel-names-permanent-ceo-said-to-benefit-firms-israel-operations/

BTFO

kek

Who knows, perhaps they even just present products as they are.

imaging being this much of a mong

>company X has an objectively good product
>"hey, there's a really good thing from X"
>he must be a payed shill for X

Attached: shirou-4.jpg (704x792, 69K)

While it's good to see competition for the first time in a decade I wouldn't get to excited until they have been in the wild a few months.

>freesync
Useless at lower framerates which in when sync tech is most useful. I wish it was competitive but g-sync just shits all over it if you are dropping below 60 fps.

It works on previous cards

stop, bitch

Vulkan is buggy

Explain how an API can be "buggy".

based retardposter

No you.

Attached: akari-1.jpg (485x700, 66K)

How do you think this guy feels right now?

Attached: raja-koduri-formal-high-res_678x452[1].jpg (678x484, 28K)

Pretty sure it doesn't. At least video in OP claims it doesn't. It does work in all applicable gaymes without needing developer support, though.

Do you think he's bad luck?

Attached: 42436246.jpg (980x700, 129K)

You're probably right, I was thinking about anti-lag

Oh so not one is jewish except the wage slaves in the factory. Clearly the factory workers are pulling the strings

I sure hope so

Attached: wario.jpg (515x417, 138K)

>implying syndicalism isn't a jewish thing

Considering that Su said something along the lines that Navi is a result of bets taken 5 years ago, and his current salary in Intel, I would say pretty good.

> connections to jews
> CEO
It is always about the connection, there is almost always one if no jews are directly in the board. Being high up means being a networker, guess what networking means.

I am not one who would say x is jewish and y is not, I am sure AMD would turn 180 on us if they suddenly took over the market. I think there are few worse things than cpu and gpu being in one hand which also has a monopole

>it actually fucking works

based and REDpilled

p.s. FUCK TAA and fuck game developers who use TAA in their games. It's the most garbage anti-aliasing ever.

Now AMD needs to make it work for DX11 and Nvidiot will be finished and bankrupt instantly.

Attached: 2019-07-11 20_22_10.png (523x1149, 904K)

Think about it, all Nvidia does is hype, like RayTracing for RTX they held behind a software update, after RTX cards sold, they released it to GTX too.
All their technologies are shit, while AMD only adds useful open source technologies, even Nvidia adopter FreeSync.

>just realized it was him dragging AMD down

I was thinking about getting the new Ryzens, but after hearing the latest news looks like staying blue

I don't see any artifacts on the water

DX11 is single threaded trash. Based Lisa destroyed it and must now RIP AND TEAR DX12 so Vulkan can take its rightful place as the god emperor of GPUkind

>all that fucking noise
Yuck if it's a choice between blur or sharpening artifacts just no.

I should've mentioned it in the screenshot, but deus ex: mankind divided has permanent built-in "film grain". It's not big grain but looking at a static object, there is noise grain moving around etc. RIS amplifies it a bit, but it's always there and very noticable without RIS. It's in the game if you know what I mean

I don't have any other DX12 titles on my steam account sry. Here's proof that film grain not only exists but is permanent

steamcommunity.com/app/337000/discussions/0/355043117530731920/

old.reddit.com/r/Deusex/comments/54t429/film_grain_in_mankind_divided/

TAA, TXAA, it's all shit. I prefer using no aliasing than having a blurry as fuck image.

No rt no buy
Dx11 is a decade old no shit it doesn't support the this

It's just a shader binary that operates on the image.
They didn't feel like adding DX11 support at the time and apparently writing the shader for dx9 was easy.

Doesn't matter just use DXVK to run everything as Vulkan.

Attached: 1561380817382.jpg (396x396, 28K)

no it doesn't you fucking retard

Already replied to the guy saying my mistake. Nice comprehension