Now.

Attached: now.jpg (531x354, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

orders.4channel.org
twitter.com/KOMACHI_ENSAKA/status/1083437519356612608
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes mummy su.

shut the fuck up you ugly chink tranny

Sure, maybe next year when the 7nm APU's with Navi iGPU come out. This gen of APU's is 10000% gay and worthless

I'll order a Zen-based CPU next time I upgrade, mommy.

One day but not right now. This little 4690K of mine is still plodding along okay.

I'd like to, but you're not letting me buy the 3950x yet.

Attached: 1485651151331.png (398x410, 338K)

An entry for Renoir APUs showed up in the drivers last year. It shows as having a Vega IGP, not Navi.

NO.

>"Congratulations on Zen2 AMD"
>"What's that? BUY ZEN2? I'm just waiting for Intel and Nvidia price drops now"

Attached: 1538425179868.jpg (334x334, 88K)

I can't. There is no motherboard for it with all the features that I need.

no bully

Attached: 1532979183572.jpg (885x960, 104K)

I would if i could.

Attached: welcome to 2009.jpg (674x532, 74K)

The least based post on Jow Forums as of this moment.

orders.4channel.org
Consider paying the price if you want to viral advertise on Jow Forums.

rooting for the underdogs I see

You can literally buy something 6x as fast for 100 euro second hand.

>Intel and Nvidia price drops
lol

Not in the third world, the place where you get taxed for getting taxed.

>buying hardware anywhere near release day
Nah thanks, I'll let the beta testers finish their work.

I will in September.

Attached: onemine big smile.png (393x441, 145K)

Sauce? It makes perfect sense since they have had 7nm Vega for quite a while. I'd be surprised if Zen 3 APUs even had chiplets.

twitter.com/KOMACHI_ENSAKA/status/1083437519356612608

7nm Renoir APU = GFX9.09 which is Vega family. Navi is GFX10 IP family.

already ordered one, lord vivec

>I'm going to buy the 9900K once the price drops, but I respect the decision of people who go with AMD

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

Show me your breasts pls and then i buy yes

I'm fine with my 9900k, thanks though. Have a good one.

Intel's new processors later in the year will wipe out AMD for extra dollarydoos and low stock.

Nvidia will have 7nm and will stomp AMD.

waiting for ddr5.
pic related, user who kept waiting for intel and nvidia price drops.

Attached: 1544646372009.jpg (1000x1000, 159K)

Teach me how to achieve CHIM.

I'll wait for DDR6 and PCiE6 at this point desu

>price drops
the delusion is strong

you'll wait for more price hikes now?

release a cheaper 3700 with no cooler and i might

NO! Your cpus are overpriced as fuck

Interesting. Is it going to be a strict shrink then? I'd love for them to also put 8 cores in there.

how did he turn into plastic

I don't think its a die shrink of Raven Ridge/Picasso. Its probably just 4 Zen2 cores and a slightly improved IGP, maybe with 11CU being active on all SKUs instead of the 8/10 out of 11 we see now.

this

The absolute state of NEETs these days

cope

post couple of examples right now

No. Gib Zen 3

BUT I'M BROKE MOMMY
PLS

If they were like 30% cheaper sure

If they'll just release a 7nm die shrink of 2400/3400G it's gonna be as DOA as none other product was before...

It isn't a die shrink of Raven Ridge, it just isn't a Navi IGP. It absolutely isn't a chiplet design either.

>waiting for Intel and Nvidia price drops now
>he doesnt know about incoming new wave of cryptominer fags

Nigga what? Shrunken Vega got really good clock gains and if they're operating with Zen 2 cores, they would have a big uplift. I'm guessing 1080p 60 fps consistently on most titles without retarded graphical settings.

The only thing that can save it like that is having more cores and/or more CUs, if they just go with same configuration but Zen 2 instead of Zen+ then Rest In Pieces 7nm APUs

MOMMY I'M WAITING FOR ZEN2+/ZEN3 TO GET MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE ON THE AM4 SOCKET

Theres no point in pushing GPU clocks higher when the memory bottleneck is already so massive. Unless system builders want to put 3200 DDR4 in every cheap laptop its not going to change much.

You fundamentally have no idea what the APU is even aiming for.

My i5 2400 is still perfectly adequate for all my needs.

AAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAAHH

Lads, why does Intel get an APU with AMD graphics and HBM2, but AMD does not release one themselves?

It isn't an APU. Its just an MCM with a Vega GPU on the same package.
AMD hasn't done something like this themselves because there isn't enough of a market for it. intel was just grasping at straws trying to expand their stagnating NUC concept line.

Attached: Intel-Hades-Canyon-NUC.jpg (3000x2002, 757K)

Ok

I will not!

I instead ordered a ryzen 5 1600 for $99....

YOU DARE TO DEFY ME MORTALS

Attached: mama pls no.jpg (531x354, 47K)

That's a fantastic deal. Remember when the almost $400 5820k 6 core from Intel was considered a good deal? Can't wait for the chiplets to be small enough and we get at least 24 core parts on the desktop.

>Zen 2
>Ryzen 3xxx
Why not call it Zen 3 reeeeeeeeee

it doesn't matter is it has a 2080ti core in the igpu if doesn't have hbm on the die

Blame Zen+. They should have released Zen+ by using the same Zen nomenclature by adding 20s and 50s. Something like an 1850x instead of the 2700x.

SUCK IT UP, CHINK BITCH

bruh

YOU HAVE SINNED

Attached: MAMA FORGIVE ME.jpg (229x259, 118K)

>Jebaited

Attached: very smug.jpg (788x859, 245K)

Zoomers don't understand the memory bottleneck, or the fact that APUs are budget chips aimed at entry level to just barely mainstream laptops. They're not trying to be a single chip gaming solution like the semi-custom console parts.

Gibs me a chance to buy a 3950x momma su

i did order it last sunday and I am still waiting for it to be in stock in German shops.

This.

>They're not trying to be a single chip gaming solution like the semi-custom console parts.
Of course not, but the performance will eventually get there. As HBM2 gets cheaper, they could definitely sell APUs with HBM2 in them that are just slightly more expensive. The potential market would be great, why is it impossible to think they won't make stronger APUs?

I will buy a zen2, after zen2+ comes out

There is no Zen 2+. Milan is on track for next year and that is Zen 3. We've seen how Naples and Rome share plenty with the desktop (having 4 Zen dies and now core chiplets being used for both), so we would be seeing Zen 3 on the desktop as well.

You're not just dealing with the price of the HBM stack, which is too expensive for the entry level market already, it requires a more expensive package with an interposer on it as well. APUs are low cost parts, that is the market segment where they sell the most units, and AMD will never price them out of that space.

Where, Mommy? Tell me who has them in stock, please!

Make the 16 core OC ready AM4 available, and or spill the beans on Threadripper 3000 launched before holiday and I will.

Just finished my rebuild with my 3900x yesterday.

Attached: ryzen3900x.png (2048x1128, 248K)

Seeing the amazing performance of the 3900x is making me consider Threadripper. The 3950x was always the one I was going to buy, but just thinking about the 32 core Threadripper part is making me moist.

Attached: 1558986254394.gif (400x300, 332K)

I'm sure the NSA, Chinese government and Intel are fine with that too :^)

Not unless a Socket G34 backport exists

This may be worth it but consider your needs. I am guessing just like 2000 series TR there will be two model types. The maximum cores version will be the WX, but individual frequencies and overclock will be lower. Then there are the X version which have less cores but OC better and have faster frequencies.

If your workload is only server or workstation stuff that can use 32+ cores that's one thing, but if it's for a HEDT mixed use PC you will be better off with X. I am curious to see how the AM4 16 core will stack up in terms of both features and per core OC vs a theoretically similar X TR 3000 .

sudo Order a Zen 2 CPU Now.

No. I have an i5 8400 and its all i need for games

i did but you couldn't supply me with 3900x so i had to upgrade an older build with 3600 for now. please consider sending moar 3900x to uk.

By the time comet lake is out, Zen 3 will be closing in. And it's just another 14nm+++++++ refresh. Good luck lol.

>waiting for Intel and Nvidia price drops now

Attached: 1543420765891.jpg (200x150, 5K)

Attached: af1.jpg (480x480, 29K)

are you root?

mkay, I feel nothing. you stupid chink cunt

You didn't make enough momma su, still out of stock.

why is it called zen 2 if it's the third one?

I did, bought a 3600 today

It is the second iteration of the arch.
Zen+ is totally identical to Zen1, it just has different chicken bits flipped and some microcode tweaked. Its still the same core.

"Never" is a big word for current economic conditions. Samsung ssds use 96 layer nand. Interposers will get cheaper the more demand there is, and the more the process is refined. Rome APUs are already on their way to the machine-learning supercomputer space.

Why even bother bringing up some customized enterprise part which sells for several thousand dollars? It just makes you sound retarded.
APUs are chips for entry level laptops, systems that have to sell for a profit around $500. AMD isn't going to price themselves out of that market, and no, the price of HBM and interposers is not significantly falling despite their usage increasing.

Because nigger the more research is done into producing a part, the cheaper it becomes. Monolithic APUs were the past, chiplet APUs are the future. New tech always hits the high end first.

>Cell phones are thousands of dollars, they'll never replace landlines.

I'd like something like that but with zen2 core and pci-e 4 nvme.

Attached: kabylakeg.png (711x373, 275K)

Attached: intel nuc.jpg (1600x1067, 495K)

Renoir isn't a chiplet design, user. The use of chiplets is a method to work around the 7nm process being expensive and having low yields. However APUs are not large die parts since they contain only a moderate IGP, and this isn't going to change.
APUs for the foreseeable future will only have dual channel system RAM feeding them.