Thoughts on the new Kuroba/13Chag icon?

Thoughts on the new Kuroba/13Chag icon?

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-130313_cropped.png (282x332, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Adamantcheese/Kuroba/commit/20a3203d5d137dcd456a284cae22e077a4383891#diff-107d0030df77e9e15490299fb6f4fdebR38
github.com/Floens/Clover/blob/dev/docs/icon_512.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Install Clover.

Will Floens come back?

They should've used Chagi from Kasumi Ninja

Attached: chagi.jpg (282x332, 13K)

Shut up boomer

trash

the images """fix""""" just made things worse

Flopens is dead and Jow Forums killed xir

It's shit.

Garbage

Will you faggot ever stop whining? It's reverted back already so shut the fuck up and stop making these shitty threads.
github.com/Adamantcheese/Kuroba/commit/20a3203d5d137dcd456a284cae22e077a4383891#diff-107d0030df77e9e15490299fb6f4fdebR38

>meme shadows
>9fag logo

into the trash it goes

Antcheese only wants the app to get continually worse.

>meme shadows
Clover had them too :thinking: github.com/Floens/Clover/blob/dev/docs/icon_512.png

Why use this over Clover? Legit question.

calm down cheese

Image loading is STILL fucked up and stalls constantly. I try it after every update, use it for 10 minutes, then go back to clover because images still stop loading or pause for 45 seconds. I like the other improvements but its a fucking browser for an image board, images loading quickly and consistently should be a top priority. I'm not sure if other users are just ignoring it or if stock Android 9 is the only version with issues.

Attached: 254B52C0CB8E4E5BBE76A6120C550C2D.jpg (500x625, 48K)

For me Jow Forums images load as shit on all of the clients - Clover/Kuroba/Desktop. But if you try to add another chan with good servers (like 2ch.hk) and try to open images you will see that they are loading instantly. So what I think it's the Jow Forums shitty servers' fault.

niggers tongue my anus.

It works fine on clover, with 13 chag images just pause loading randomly and you have to leave the image open for ~45 seconds for it to finish loading. Sometimes half the images in a thread will load instantly, while the image right above it will do the 45 second pause. This issue has existed in every single version since release. Clover does the same thing with the very first image I load after I open then app, but after that has no problems and images load relatively quickly. I have had people try to blame it on 4chans servers multiple times and it's bullshit, clover works fine.

Clover is no longer being supported

who the fuck thought it was a good idea to fix nonexistant problems and ruin everything else while on it?

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-164858~2.png (1080x226, 27K)

also who the fuck thought removing the scrollbar was a good idea? time to switch to clover once again.

Dickcheese broke the scrollbar so he decided to remove it instead of fixing it.

did they fix cripplechan posting?

i am loyal to floens

>loyal to floens
>doesn't even pick up the app after xe died

I don't like the kuroba app. It has no scroll bar and if you view the replies, it is in the same color as the theme itself. Would switch if it had a scroll bar.

CHEEEEEEESE NOW
FIX IT CHEEEEEEESE
CHEEEEESE

Both Clover and Kuroba are shit. Dashchan is 1000x times better

dashchan sounds like a mylittlepony name

[spoiler]rainbow dash best pony[/spoiler]
[spoiler]after pank po[/spoiler]

>spoilers in Jow Forums
go back to your /v/ shithole, faggot

I get it

Jow Forums + 9gag = 13chag

Is this a late April Fool's Joke or just a joke of an app?

[spoiler]no u[/spoiler]

Someone post a screenshot of the latest version plox
does it have the scrollbar, does it have the old text layout?

Some retarded nigger didn't like the logo and name so cheese changed it. Don't know why though, Kuroba is a fine name.

Does Kuroba support wizchan?

-BRING BACK SCROLL BAR
-ADD ARCHIVE SUPPORT
-DONT EVER TRY TO BE "FUNNY" AGAIN
-ADD 420CHAN SUPPORT
DO THAT OR UNIRONICALLY KYS IRL

Attached: 1503334225443.jpg (479x592, 55K)

no

Jokes on you, I just put on a Clover icon and renamed it into Clover in my launcher.

ok suicide stream then Dickcheese

you first

Based and floenspilled

CMON CHEESE

ADD SUBMERSIVE MODE ALREADY

I WANT TO BROWSE Jow Forums LIKE IF I WAS UNDERWATER

EVERYBODY KEEPS ASKING FOR THIS

WHY WON'T YOU ADD IT ALREADY?

SUBMERSIVE MODE

ADD IT

Based Dickcheese trolling all these phonefaggots

Cheese is the most idiotic motherfucker I have ever seen, stop thinking you're funny because you aren't.

I made a new icon

Attached: Untitled.jpg (192x191, 12K)

k

This. Retard.

This guy is a fucking retard. What epic troll will he pull in the next version?

Attached: 1510633042079.png (220x166, 86K)

downvotes/upvotes that only app users can see

That would make me irrationally angry, holy shit. Please stop giving him ideas.

Where's the fucking bugfix update? Sometimes too little is better than too much. You don't have to wait for new buggy features to be added to push out a minor release.

It reminds me of 9gag.

why the fuck is my app for this called 13chag now, what the fucking fuck

God fucking damnit cheese, why would you try to fix things that weren't broken?

And the best thing is that the retard itself said this new layout bullshit won't be optional. Fuck him, I hope Floens come back from the death just to merge some pull requests, then I'll finally switch back.

Attached: Screenshot_20190710-025242.png (720x1280, 228K)

I'm not updating from 4.4.1 until this faggot fixes the scrollbar and reverts this stupid formating. And stop adding epic features all the time, do some bugfixing now, because you already introduced more bugs than features since you started this fork.

When will this K1rakishou guy start his own fork? He's clearly the one doing all the job and all the features he adds are useful.

this

>all this bitching and child-like behavior
The fuck you guys doing?
You don't like something you don't use it.
Go back to Clover, use Dashchan, Mimi or whatever other clients.
Holy fuck the entitlement here is fucking stupid...
>inb4 t. cheese

Attached: 1562907307703.jpg (622x621, 70K)

How are you doing, cheese?

>i-if i say cheese before they do then they won't think it's me!

I think 13chag threads are the best thing to happen to 4channel in ages.
They clearly show just how low Jow Forums has sunk, but in a funny way.

This is indeed the fault of Jow Forums's image servers being slow as shit if your local Cloudflare data center hasn't cached anything for you, to the point that even is2.Jow Forums.org is sometimes faster and ccd0 has added an option to pick your image host to the dev version of Jow Forums X.
You can make measurements yourself using the browser console and some page 10 thread on an image dump board.

It did have a scrollbar until just recently when he took it out for a retarded reason.

Which is the last good version of kuroba?

Webms are still broken
They play one second and stop

I need to reopen them 10 times
(Note: my wifi is 200 Mbps and clover worked)

4.2.6 :ok_hand:

This fucking update sucks. Change it back damnit.

I just want a clover that has a quick show/hide images toggle or some sort of sfw mode where it blurries thumbnails on the catalog

I guess I should work on that if I want it though

is it called 13chag because 4+9=13 and chan+gag=chag?

Only one choice 4.4.1. No crashes, no text wrapping bugs, scroll bars are still present, etc. Revert if you've updated and stay there.

is the newest version worth installing? im still on the one with emojis and it crashes kinda frequently

The icon itself looks decent. The problem lies in the fact that it works terribly especially since the latest update. Mimi and Dashchan are so hideous they shouldn't even be worth mentioning. Read Chan is the absolute King now.

Attached: Screenshot_20190712-110849_Read Chan.jpg (1600x2560, 512K)

WHERR THE FUCK IS THE SCROLLBAR REEEEEE

>no source code

> open source program that doesn't work
> closed source program that works
Damn, this is a tough choice.

>doesn't work
Works perfectly here.

>420chan
that place was gay when i was a teenager and im sure it's still gay now

Attached: 1560938385900.jpg (984x656, 168K)

it's fixed in the next release

Ugly as fuck

I have created my own Clover fork. Could use help desu with that toobar bottom feature.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-12-13-07-57-886_org.floens.chandev.png (1080x1920, 498K)

FUCKING FIX THIS

Attached: Screenshot_20190712-130917.png (1080x2157, 238K)

>can't even read commit messages and issues

What happened to the scrollbar? Now we can't tell how long a thread this. I usually ignore long threads

How do I enable alert on (You)s ? Clover used to have this feature

It's still there. Enable background watcher and pin a thread.

Thanks dood

ffs cheese, give us back the old icon and restore that freaking scroll bar, it's useful. It makes me realize at which point I'm on a thread.
Do it now cheeeese

Attached: 1547572809240.gif (500x281, 2.48M)

dress horse best horse

Come back when you fix the formatting, dickcheese. If I wanted everything to look like shit I would be using Dashchan.

He's working on a project for the community, and we are giving the feedback, it's not our fault that he fucks up constantly. What did you expect? People sucking his balls and saying nice things to not hurt his feefees instead of telling what they really think?

Text only mode under options.

It's already fixed. Shut the fuck app and wait for the next release, you stupid egg.

Yeah, turns out he's an actual redditor. The absolute state of this website.

see