How do these compare?

How do these compare?

Attached: werd.png (822x220, 37K)

>LO
Sticking it to MS.
>Gdocs
Access from anyplace.
>Office
Boomer/in education/employer is held hostage.

In terms of usability: MS > LibreOffice > Google Docs

>Office
Just werks
>Gdocs
Werks but is very limited
>LO
Just doesn't werk

org-mode > ms > libre > jewgle

All suck. Learn \LaTeX.

lo and google docs are for people who don't work and enjoy doing things slowly. Office is for the working man and people who enjoy efficiency.

>Office
Boomer
>Openoffice
Gen X
>Libreoffice
Millennial
>Google docs
Zoomer

>LO/MS
Have double page view. LO feels pretty slow though and there is the whole mess with formatting, so only excuse not to use Word is being an open sores fag.

>Gdocs
STILL doesn't have double page view. Guess kids can use it for school projects or something.

>wasting time learning how to use a text editor
Say no to sperg-tech.

>he's not in education
cringe

>LaTeX is a text editor
yikes

>working in academia unironically
Why?

>didn't learn to use latex while in college
how did your finance degree work out? I'll take a venti mocha frap with whip to go btw

>going to college
It's like you hate your time.

>LibreOffice
Shit, but you get what have you paid for.
>Google Docs
10/10 based, too bad it is CIA honeypot botnet.
>MS
Last best version is 2003.

>went for free
>got full time job while still in college w/ promotion for graduating
cope flyover state min wage hick

all shit, just use LaTeX

WPS office?

>accuses me of doing a finance degree
>accuses me of being a Burger
That's just rude, friend.

learn groff

Attached: lukethonk.png (340x252, 79K)

>>went for free
>>got full time job while still in college w/ promotion for graduating
Good stuff, fellow white man.
If you can't be like this user, just give up and flip burgers.

>not a US citizen
worthless nigger cattle

Winnie the Pooh, 1989 tiananmen square, etc

The ONLY two options on the open market that support pivot tables (the most useful spreadsheet feature of all fucking time) are Excel and LibreOffice. Nothing else is worth considering.

I use iWork Pages, Numbers and Keynote

this, but libre is better than ms because it respects your freedom and that's the priority. Org-mode is what i use for word processing, spreadsheets and presentations, just werks. Also, you can export it to latex, so there's no reason to use pure latex. It's faster to do something quickly with org's abstraction layer, export to latex then do minor changes on latex if it's needed.

If you need a word processor more complex than LibreOffice you actually need a typesetter.

Get some Chinese malware instead.

Attached: 1535045251_wps_office_overview.jpg (1366x768, 209K)

Office > Google > Libreoffice

Office is the standard and has online editions, google gives a great web-based alternative, libreoffice is shit but open source

I tried LibreOffice and Googledocs.
In the end I actually went and paid money for MSOffice2019, and I've been more than pleased with it. I bought a one-time install and set it up on my desktop.
I still use LibreOffice on my laptop, since it's portable it's nice to stuff freeware on it, but I hate Google Docs, genuinely hate it.

iWork > MS Office > Google shit > free shit

LibreOffice isn't botnet-tier. The others are. How would you like your resume being spied on and the NSA knowing your home address, phone number, email and work history, aside from the computer shit they already know about you?

shit
shit
good shit

>what is office online

A lot of MS employees in here.

You don't have to like a horrible company to tell that the alright piece of software they created is far superior to the competition.

>Libre
bad printer support
>google docs
office lite on the go, formatting gets messy when opened in other programs
>office
even libreoffice has more options for setting borders in word

LibreOffice fucking sucks.
Google docs is great for writing quick documents as a group.
MS Office just werks, but saving your document and then opening it somewhere else may fuck everything up.

Just write your stuff in LaTeX and save the code, it's more reliable and your document will probably look better. WYSIWYG is more like What You See Is What You Get Until You Save It Then Maybe It Will Not Be What You Get, aka WYSIWYGUYSITMIWNBWYG.

Agreed that Google and doc/x formats don't work well but that's why pdf exists. If I see somebody emailed me a fucking docx file I'm going to assume that they are a clueless Boomer.

Gdocs is the best for collaboration. Whatever online sharable version of word can't compete.

Ugg like word processor.
Oops, Ugg delete a picture and now other pages messed up. It OK, Ugg go back and rearrange everything himself.
Ugg's boss need different style of output? It OK, Ugg make everything over again from scratch.
Ugg hear about seh-man-tik-mar-kop, but Ugg not understand separation of content and presenation, too hard for Ugg.

use latex