What the fuck is with this board over the last few months specifically? Jew this tranny that, libtard this...

What the fuck is with this board over the last few months specifically? Jew this tranny that, libtard this, halfnakedthot.jpg with /b/-tier retarded question that, israel this, degeneracy that, cuck this, (((this))) that

Attached: 1510421313832.png (633x758, 34K)

Mods are gay, jannies are useless.

Antifa larping to get the site removed from the internet.

How many more of these threads are you gonna make?

Yeah I'm sure Jow Forums is one big falseflag
One?

It's just redditors that came here in 2016. Just ignore them.

Attached: 1515878995490.jpg (1902x1590, 277K)

>not the full image

>Yeah I'm sure Jow Forums is one big falseflag
it's a honeypot.

Don't forget the constant "5G is literally cyanide" spam

Nice thread about technology

The jannie that was trying to stomp out the AMD/Intel console wars and other assorted nonsense got fired because he was "deleting content" The retarded shit we see daily on Jow Forums now is what the moderator in charge of Jow Forums wants. Jow Forums's moderator is RapeApe and he WANTS Jow Forums to be absolutely shit. When moot left he removed about 2/3rds of the old moderators and they have never been replaced. Those that remained continue to suffer attrition and burn out. Most boards only have 1 janitor per 8hr timezone and those that want to "fix the board" aka remove all the absolute moron tier shitposting are removed from position for a brainless type that only hunts for illegal shit. Jow Forums is suffering this across the board, if the moderators were motivated they would be writing scripts to autoban the obvious bot posting that goes on in /b/ but they wont. At any particular time there is 5-8 "FB/IG/VSCO" threads or "pics you shouldn't share" at any particular time. The op post is IDENTICAL so the moderators are just being lazy as fuck. If they're willing to let the primary fucking board of the site go to absolute shit you can only imagine how little they care about the smaller boards like Jow Forums. Half the reason Jow Forums became popular is because /b/ went to hell. Now Jow Forums is suffering the same fate and the sewage runoff is infecting all the other boards.

>board full of autistic neckbeards who are paranoid over the government breaking into their cpus and overall security
>is surprised about said autists being paranoid about 5g towers being put up everywhere that have signs on them saying don't stand infront of it for too long

>Jew this tranny that

The Jewish jokes are mostly a shot at Intel.
Basically the logic is:
Intel charges prices that are too high. Because they like money.
Jews also like money. Therefore, anyone who supports Intel is a Jewish shill.

>said autists
It's a single nutter though

>he was "deleting content"
Who ever it was, was going nuts with the deleting. It was insane how much content he removed. Like, that motherfucker had to be panting and sweating, he was working so hard to take stuff down.

The pajeet ones annoy me
>use amd
>pajeet
>use intel
>pajeet
>use nvidia
>pajeet
>use iphone
>pajeet
>use android
>pajeet
Like what the fuck

Well now that I look, he got removed about 11 months ago. But there has been a distinct decline lately across the entire site. They need to up the amount of jannies and mods or the site is going to be ruined. They're running the site with a fucking skeleton crew like it's 2015. A bunch of reddit trash showed up and now we have literal fucking PACs and FBI types shitposting here if those court documents are real.

>t. Pajeet

Doubt it, I bet half the time someone just thinks they're funny posting melting face or radiation suit picture and mentioning 5G.

unironically this, sadly
crossboarders from pol or other retarded boards who come here because they think Jow Forums is a place to take screenshots of btfo cuck and retarded memes

>What the fuck is with this board over the last few months specifically?
Jow Forums invaded.

nice try, Pajeet

rent free

>last few months
Jow Forums fodder, per usual

pajeet the street shitter BTFO

>we have literal fucking PACs and FBI types shitposting here if those court documents are real.
I believe it's true. People who don't understand 4chans true nature are convinced we must be removed.Our light-hearted approach to life has made us a target for both sides of the political spectrum. Leftists and Trannys want us gone, inbreds and Nazi's think they're part of our "club".

The nutters comments are pretty similar, so if it's someone mimicking the guy, they're doing an excellent job.

nazi larpers are FBI agents. How dense are you?

Not all of them.

Unironically, stop, you're talking with a jew... or rather, you're talking with a chinese telecomunications industry expert. I've been noticing people trying really hard to surpress, well, ANY discussion on 5G, and quickly derailing threads into name calling. Compare that to threads that vaguely stay on topic until archival or prune.

Attached: >It's just one autist spamming forced 5G memes.png (252x291, 18K)

to be honest i haven't really gone through those 5g threads i just get a quick chuckle out of the meme and move on so i don't know it might be but ye.

I'm not FBI

>NO THE 5G SPAMMER IS A JEW IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY OH IT'S ACTUALLY A CHINK BUT IT'S A JEW
Found the schizo

Imagine being the kind of newfag who believes this

>implying you have to be israeli or follow judaism to be called a jew on mongolian throat singing BBSs
Jew.
Over.

Various political groups and government agencies have been known to use the tactics to manipulate this website. You can read about it in various court documents and even in college psychology research papers.I'm not even a newfag, I've just noticed a lot of mention of this place throughout the years, and it's rarely coming from people who have good intentions.

>chinese telecomunications industry expert
I've never been complimented like this on Jow Forums before, pretty nice

it's not just Jow Forums user, it's everywhere.

The current jannie of Jow Forums is a reddit bronie.

Attached: eb5afdd7190e2b145bbeb8c4cb5adbfc944c233934317c25844cbc65c4c3f8b1.png (938x598, 67K)

Attached: 1481ff0972c4aaa47b3137018ced9b46233a49a23a33937bde8ab9b9a5eb3e29.png (1213x689, 97K)

Attached: 2222c52d0569aa1d38e63e64ea33c8e92a2334e78d1dea590ff8919684413f80.png (915x596, 60K)

Attached: f5d48b98ad43fbcecced57aa099ad40abafd0d16ca09a233455768c7946a95d6.png (836x344, 44K)

Attached: c9fb0ecf0b949fb47268afbf6529e07606dc3a329a3e124db43d22cf7bec1a7d.png (942x591, 57K)

oh shit I posted it all out of order. Whatever.

burger elections were a mistake