Download music

>download music
>it's 24-bit 96kHz

Attached: 3pj9rxrme4w01.jpg (1356x1480, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0lnMWBY8dj8&list=RD0lnMWBY8dj8
files.catbox.moe/o9bfbg.flac
people.xiph.org/~xiphmont/demo/neil-young.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OTiX-xAgBi8
youtube.com/watch?v=bw3UygAi2oo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>downloading music
>not solely experiencing music in a live setting

Attached: 1559747685331.jpg (727x639, 148K)

Real music stopped being made in the 1980s.

What's wrong with that?

Your stupid

Real music stopped being made in the 1990s.

Fuck off you rabid cunt

music isn't real, it's all just made up

Uhm Igor just came out

you take that back! :(

What's wrong with this image?

Attached: 16bpc.png (3200x2800, 59K)

>download music
>it's not 24-bit 96kHz
>mfwnf

OP is a retard that thinks he can hear that frequency

maybe he wants to annoy some neighbour's dogs..

Right. Fair enough

Wrong. OP is saying it's retarded to have anything higher than 16-bit 48kHz.
I SERIOUSLY hope you understand the implications of bit depth and bit rate in relation to audio, user.

Attached: yande.re 17512 dress neon_genesis_evangelion sadamoto_yoshiyuki souryuu_asuka_langley.jpg (3329x4500, 2.02M)

just because you don't hear it doesn't mean that its not doing anything. sound waves are physical things that interact with each other

Attached: a_ov_Pepe_160928.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

Shitty Darling in the Franxx ripoff
Miyazaki is a hack

Pardon my ignorance

Attached: kanpeki.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

>it's retarded to have anything higher than 16-bit 48kHz.

Attached: 1539280955056.png (555x445, 60K)

i think having 24-bit would be nice even though we dont need much more than 16, sampling rate is genuinely ok where it is though

ironic

you mean igorrr, right? not that nigger faggot album?

the source here is a few dozen pixels by a few dozen pixels and all you did was blow it up
24/96khz music matters when analog masterings can resolve up to or beyond that spectrum digitally.
your argument makes sense if the source was CD or mastered at lower than 24/96 but more often than not it's mastered at 24/96 or higher.

So is this sentence

Attached: beer_makes_home_pleasant.jpg (922x1200, 182K)

Attached: DoBUu7_WkAAXCen.jpg (811x492, 161K)

There are some good songs from the 90s, but I can kinda agree with this.

>listen to youtube rips of lo-fi 100 year old music
>have $200 hi-fi headphones

Attached: 1474872358316.png (357x368, 108K)

>$200
>hi-fi
Pick one. Barrier for entry into hi-fi is the HD600.

>download music on mp3s from deezloader
>don't give two shits

>muh dumb american junkie rock

Attached: 0mfay069y0x01.png (842x792, 82K)

>200$
lmao

>tries to flex
>puts the $ in the wrong place

>uses hamburger notation

i don't know of any country that puts a dollar sign at the end

>He doesn't just play music in his head

Actual industry professional here. The vast majority of music is recorded in 24bit 44.1KHz or 48KHz, releases are 16 bit. Higher sample rates are only useful when doing heavy manipulation like extreme slow-mo.

Never heard of Fucktardia?

i have not

Pretty much every country expect usa puts the currency sign after the amount as it's normal. You have "200 dollars", not "dollars 200". It's just another bullshit like month/day/year.

putting currency first makes it easier to add letters, like: $200k

>the currency sign
i said dollar sign, not currency sign, please pay attention
america is not the only place that uses dollars, which countries put a dollar sign after the value?

I paid attention, you don't expect the same people to use different conventions for different currencies do you? I'm not going to write 200€, 200£, 200¥ and then $200.

>you don't expect the same people to use different conventions for different currencies do you?
yes. yes i do, because that's how we use them.

t. new zealander

you would say 200k USD then

Real music didn't exist before 2010.

48kHZ is only fine for the final master, even doing simple EQ without at least oversampling will introduce artifacts.

I can't hear anything above 14.5 kHz anyway

>24-bit 96kHz Vinyl-Rip
>The Great Gig in the Sky.flac
>305MB

Attached: 1561687065028.jpg (570x600, 65K)

HD58X is 180
HD6XX is 220
K7XX is 180 or 200
they're all good enough to be hi-fi

>Vinyl

Attached: 1561535894632.png (650x650, 36K)

Huehuehue, apparently french speakers in Canada use $ after the amount. If you go to a site with both english and french options, setting it to english displays dollar $ before and setting it to french displays $ after.

YouTube generates good playlists and gives good suggestions for music. Why should I make it harder to find music I like by being a retarded audiophile? Here's a mix it made for me today: youtube.com/watch?v=0lnMWBY8dj8&list=RD0lnMWBY8dj8

download this flac... if you dare...
files.catbox.moe/o9bfbg.flac

Attached: 1559704000824s.jpg (225x250, 9K)

>flac
Miss me with that amateur shit, real music is in DSD

Weak.

Attached: Screenshot_20190712-121852_Neutron.png (1080x1920, 158K)

>mfw derailed entire thread with typo
Feels good.

>download music
>it's not 40kbps opus

enjoy your quantization noise

>the source here is a few dozen pixels by a few dozen pixels and all you did was blow it up
Guess what you're doing with human listenable audio in a "high resolution" audio file

>24/96khz music matters when analog masterings can resolve up to or beyond that spectrum digitally.
Human hearing is band limited. Given 44.1k samples, you can PERFECTLY recreate every frequency a human is capable of hearing. That includes how that sound would be interfered with by frequencies outside the range of human hearing.

>professional
Fuck off you talentless hack amateur. Go back to working for cartoons and producing music for elevators.

jokes aside, dsd is objectively inferior, impractical and there aren't even any good dsd releases.

Get better speakers

but won't better speakers make it more likely to notice the quantization noise?

Get better brain placebophile boomer. If you understood anything about audio you would realize how pointless dsd is. If it ever sounds better than pcm, its because of better mastering.

DSD is how most modern DACs work, direct DSD playback is superior to PCM.
Worse on PCM. In DSD quantization noise is in ultrasonic range, on PCM it's audible.

you don't need anything more than 16bit - 44.1kHz/48kHz

also, read this
people.xiph.org/~xiphmont/demo/neil-young.html

>speakers
If you want details you need headphones not speakers and I can assure you I'm doing very well there. dsd is just useless, there's a good reason why it has been abandoned by literally everyone, even by Sony. There isn't even a proper standardized dsd format after all this years. If you really believe converting from pcm degrades the quality, just buy a fucking r2r for the placebo and be done with it.
Also, you missed the most important part
>there aren't even any good dsd releases

>Pretty much every country expect usa puts the currency sign after the amount as it's normal.
Source: your ass

Funny thing is that the best rock bands are british

*Sip* yep

$ doesn't necessarily mean dollars, it indicates currency. If you want to say 100 dollars without saying dollars, you say "100 USD".

yea his stupid is really fucked up

Just listen to this and tell me how this isn't real music faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=OTiX-xAgBi8
youtube.com/watch?v=bw3UygAi2oo

500 kilobytes = "B500k"?

>dark metal for edgy teens
That's not real music

>not downloading lossless copies all your music in FLAC format

These tracks aren't really meant for you to listen to them. You still can of course listen to them but really what its there for is for people who make encodes, edit them into videos, samples the songs, etc. When you're doing this you really do what the best possible audio as a source.

This. Then I reencode all of my FLACs into 4 bit to save space since it's lossless.

dark metal = edgy

i see you haven't listened to any dark metal bro, not disagreeing on the teen part tho

>Then I reencode all of my FLACs into 4 bit
I don't understand

King Gizzard and the lizard wizards

Thats weird because the 90s were better than the 80s for music

whats that app

Neutron