Botnets only

>2019
>not using the only version of Win10 that doesn't have botnet (Chinese Gov't edition)

I've been watching my network and it doesn't phone home AT ALL as long as you remove the default windows update server. Literally zero bytes outgoing.

>inb4 builtin chinese botnet
Nope. Has been independently audited. Also, Dell supplies OEM images of this version so that's a safe bet.

Attached: Capture.png (1280x788, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xato.net/windows-spying-and-a-twitter-rant-19203babb2e7
computerworld.com/article/3396660/microsoft-orphans-windows-10-1809-prepares-to-jump-1803-users-straight-to-1903.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jCPrB7naVus
askwoody.com/2019/microsoft-surreptitiously-adds-telemetry-functionality-to-july-2019-win7-security-only-patch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

您的社交信用帐户已添加10个学分。

六四天安門事件 THE TIANANMEN SQUARE PROTESTS OF 1989 天安門大屠殺 THE TIENANMEN SQUARE MASSACRE
反右派鬥爭 THE ANTI-RIGHTIST STRUGGLE 大躍進政策 THE GREAT LEAP FORWARD
文化大革命 THE GREAT PROLETARIAN CULTURAL REVOLUTION
人權 HUMAN RIGHTS 民運 DEMOCRATIZATION 自由 FREEDOM 獨立 INDEPENDENCE 多黨制 MULTI-PARTY SYSTEM
民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行
法輪功 FALUN DAFA 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗
胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨
獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 肅清 活摘器官
黑社會 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩
台灣 臺灣 TAIWAN FORMOSA 中華民國 REPUBLIC OF CHINA 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 TIBET 達賴喇嘛 DALAI LAMA
新疆維吾爾自治區
THE ХINJIANG UYGHUR ΑUTΟNΟMΟUS REGION 新疆维吾尔自治区

Attached: xi.jpg (1920x1080, 405K)

Kek

Attached: 1558726581803.png (683x751, 149K)

but you can change the language, right?

Post-install, yes, but you have to do it the hard way (install the .cab)

the botnet can aggregates all your data and send everything in a single encrypted package with windoze update or any other service in your pc
but keep lying to yourself that you can tame the botnet

This version was literally built to block exactly that. You can't even connect to a M$ WU server on the EntG versions -- it bombs out.

seethe

Attached: Untitled.png (575x521, 21K)

enjoy your closed source botnet

Incorrect, if you actually converted a 1709 Enterprise iso to EntG and install it on a VM you will realize it actually updates and stuff. Just fails upgrading to 1803.

Enterprise non-G and LTSB/C still phone home even if you disable everything. A lot.

xato.net/windows-spying-and-a-twitter-rant-19203babb2e7

Yes that's true but there are different versions of EntG. Check out V0-G and/or V0-H; it's the true locked down version

Lets add redhat/ibm
>The OpenPower Foundation — a nonprofit led by Google and IBM executives with the aim of trying to “drive innovation” — has set up a collaboration between IBM, Chinese company Semptian, and U.S. chip manufacturer Xilinx. Together, they have worked to advance a breed of microprocessors that enable computers to analyze vast amounts of data more efficiently

where can i get that chinkdows

can be disabled. also ltsc has 10 years of support, unlike that trash

>1809
Why? Who isn't on 1803 or 1903 at this point? 1809 sucked.

ltsc is 1809

That's extremely stupid considering microsoft pulled back the 1809 release even for non-ltsc users.

How late are you?
1809 has had general availability for awhile now, it's moot now since 1903 is out but I had 1809 in January

Most people were still on 1803 because microsoft severely limited available of 1809. I had to download the upgrade assistant to upgrade to 1809 even many months after it was released.
Even when 1903 was released, there were articles saying that most people would be upgrading straight from 1803 so microsoft was heavily testing that, rather than 1803 -> 1809 -> 1903.

computerworld.com/article/3396660/microsoft-orphans-windows-10-1809-prepares-to-jump-1803-users-straight-to-1903.html
>Microsoft orphans Windows 10 1809, prepares to jump 1803 users straight to 1903
>Windows 10 1809 – the ill-fated version initially launched last fall – powered just 29% of surveyed Windows 10 systems as of late April. It's a clear sign that Microsoft has largely stopped pushing 1809 to users.

Telemetry cannot be fully disabled. You're spreading the same FUD as His "proof" screenshot just proves they're still spying on you, "for your protection". Yeah, sure.

true. I could remove most of the telemetry, but telemetry is HIDDEN in svchost, settings app and different default apps you never suspect in spying on you.

Where's the iso?

How did you watch the network?

Was it via software or Chinese hardware?

If so that can’t be trusted.

official Jow Forums what botnet plus nt distribution do i choose chart when

>V0-G and/or V0-H
What are these? Isn't the 1709 Enterprise-G the only version that is official? If you examine the wim with DISM you find out that 1803 does not have EntG versions

Thank you for your suggestion, mister Lee, I'd rather not.

Look up the definition of FUD, freetard.

Enjoy your botnet.

pfSense

Those are the versions the Chinese Legislature actually uses.

Chinked. Even if I sent you an iso, would you trust it?

Will look that up. Didn't know those versions existed

Ohh, that's cool user!
I didn't even know the Chinese edition had different versions. Is there one with the latest updates though, or it's on par with LTSC in terms of features?
youtube.com/watch?v=jCPrB7naVus

There is the G and H variants

The H variant does not have telemetry option in Settings nor the telemetry toggle in registry editor. Therefore good chance botnet is removed.

Edit:Not registry editor but group policy

>spend all this time and effort installed Chinkdows 10 Huang Chung edition then installing round eye gwailo language pack after
>not just using Linux and running Windows shit via WINE which continues to get leaps and bound better constantly

Literally why?

That guy STILL didn't configure shit properly
Just run ShutUp10 and be done with it

>or it's on par with LTSC in terms of features?
About there, although the builds are usually not LTSC eligible builds (1703 and 1803)

>just use Win7 bro
>askwoody.com/2019/microsoft-surreptitiously-adds-telemetry-functionality-to-july-2019-win7-security-only-patch/

Attached: 1552484768773.png (719x918, 40K)

Why would you ever install any updates?

My main concern is the Ryzen Scheduler Update.
If I could get that to work in these unbotnet'd chinese versions, I would jump right away.