Make it stop

Make it stop.

Attached: Screenshot_20190712-134223.jpg (1440x1981, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TxG9S9X2X4U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based and redpilled

Ok, but how many cameras on the back ?

>notch in 2018+1
Why? Other OEM already moved to full bezeless phones, or trying cameras under the screen

No, it isn't actually.

Nice widow's peak

very small notch, advantage is no retarded moving camera, plus you get actually good face unlock
much better solution than pop up cameras or autistic cutouts in my opinion

It's ugly and it fucks up your notification bar

You don't get any notifications anyway, user.

at least huawei has a proper faceID like apple

I'm not even mad about the notch, I just want this curved screen meme to disappear.
Why would I want a "feature" that is a structural weakness, wastes power, makes the device harder to hold, and serves no real purpose other than to make the thing look more premium?

Attached: loli_eating_bigass_donut.gif (500x500, 3.24M)

You don't need faceID since you never leave your mom's basement

Whats the problem?

Attached: day_of_the_train.png (2109x968, 65K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

The bigger problem is that the video is zoomed in and the top and bottom are completely missing. A 16:9 video can fit completely underneath a notch without any cropping, being that most phones have 18:9 screen underneath the notch. This is a self inflicted issue.

1. The notch makes your notification bar smaller because, guess what? THERE'S NO FUCKING ROOM FOR THEM
2. You don't gain more screen real state because those pixels you won are fucking USELESS.
>b-but you can turn it off!
Then what's the point in making the phone uglier with a NOTCH?
3. IT'S. FUCKING. UGLY.

What about a 21:9 video

> what 'bout x

What about this video then?

youtube.com/watch?v=TxG9S9X2X4U

Stupid whataboutism.

notchlet spotted

Attached: notch_vs_bezel.jpg (1600x1200, 580K)

Sperging out for a notch on a phone screen should be punishable by death.

kys

You have your notification bar full? Whats wrong with you?

I have a phone with a notch, I know what I'm talking about. And you fucking retard learn to read before posting your pic, I already said that if all you can say is "just hide it!", then just don't fucking put an ugly notch in the first place
>battery %
>LTE signal
>wifi
>Silent mode/vibration mode/flight mode icons
>clock
And the bar is already full while there are still icons left from apps that people use everyday provided they are not basement dwellers, such as
>whatsapp
>mail
>any other app where I need pushing notifications
I had to deactivate the notch via configuration in order to have a functional notification bar, so all the "benefits" from a notch are non-existant

A hidden notch is still better than no notch. Your notifications are still where there would be a bezel. Your camera is at the same vertical height as your notifications. This is the objective improvement to the phone screen that the notch brings.
>notification bar is full from 5 standard notifications
Its fucking not
>I need to see 11 push notifications all at once.
No you dont. I know you dont need this. Save a screenshot next time your notch blocks space that a notification should be displaying in. You wont because this is a literal non-issue. With my OP6T Ive got room for another 6 icons and Ive bloated this up beyond my normal use just for your faggot ass.

Attached: Screenshot_20190712-160737.jpg (1080x2340, 710K)

right is better

Imagine being retarded enough to buy chinkphones. Fucking vegan communist faggots.

>China phone bad

>A hidden notch is still better than no notch.
It's still an ugly phone that doesn't work with games for example. It's practically useless. >Your notifications are still where there would be a bezel.
>of course they are there, only that it's fucking hidden so you have to pull down in order to check your notifications. And if you are someone who uses the phone, you will have to do an additional step in order to see if you have new notifications. And you literally gain nothing from having this inconvenience apart from an ugly phone.
>Your camera is at the same vertical height as your notifications.
Just a small part of all your notifications
>This is the objective improvement to the phone screen that the notch brings.
It's not you retard, that's why everybody is moving towards teardrop or mechanical parts
>>notification bar is full from 5 standard notifications
>Its fucking not
Your pic proves you wrong, since there's no more visible room for those notifications with a notch 1/3 of the width of the screen
>No you dont. I know you dont need this.
I'm not a jobless virgin like you, I have WhatsApp, Gmail and telegram notifications frequently that I don't automatically check, apart from other apps I frequently use that pushes notifications. A big ass notch will just make it more bothersome to check my notifications
>With my OP6T Ive got room for another 6 icons and Ive bloated this up beyond my normal use just for your faggot ass.
Oh fuck, I didn't realize you were a fucking retard praising and defending the notch while having A TEARDROP that takes almost no space but thinks it's the same as a notch that takes 1/3 or half the width of the screen. Fucking retard I swear, kill yourself

>giving China a detailed scan of your face
>giving anyone a detailed scan of your face
what the fuck is wrong with you people

Im not even going to read your post. Just look at
And screech in rage until you realize you are wrong.

Dilate

Youre screaming because you cant read 20 notifications at once. You can easily use 3 applications for communication at once. I regularly use 4 (instagram, snapchat, signal, facebook) and my notification bar has never been full. Youre just sperging out due to mental illness. Calm down, look at the drawing, and fix your opinions.

Dilate

What's the thread about? The gigantic notch from the mate 30 Pro that will take away half your notification bar.
Nobody cares about your teardrop notch, so that pic is irrelevant to the discussion (and it's funny because even the notification word in your shitty drawing is cut)
You sound so stupid trying to defend the notch while using a phone that tries to be antinotch by having a teardrop notch taking away less space