In the United States white trash americans are forced to bake gay cakes and attend public school because of the...

>In the United States white trash americans are forced to bake gay cakes and attend public school because of the Constitution and laws
>Companies don't need to follow the Constitution and can subvert, lie and manipulate
Is United States just like Sweden but more hispanic?

Attached: lol.jpg (645x386, 33K)

>Sandberg

Don’t forget they willingly mutilate their children’s dicks at the behest of jews who then turn it into anti-aging cream for Jewish actresses.

Whole world is already under the NWO babylon system.
Everywhere is the same.

> dumb cunts
> complaining about the overreach and manipulation of social media networks
> still insist on using them
why are people this fucking stupid?

>If you don't like something just don't use it!

Attached: 1558001518766.png (601x508, 127K)

>Companies don't need to follow the Constitution
False. While the Federal constitution only serves as a limit to the power of the Federal Government, private entities are required to follow the 13th Amendment as the exception.
tl;dr u an uneducated nigger faggot

is that way

In what way does that make it like Sweden? Sweden doesn't have those problems. Those problems are quintessentially American.

Firstly, there aren't any Swedish social media sites.
Secondly, people in Sweden get called nazi's if they go against orthodox thought.

>I can't make a valid point so I'll use le reddit man spam image
Not the guy you're replying to but you're pathetic

epic!

Attached: 1535105982706.png (634x767, 858K)

almost like the 1st amendment is about the government silencing people or something.

>and attend public school
Fake news, depending on state. I hear you can’t really do that in commiefornia, but I was homeschooled, and private schools exist and thrive.

Why doesnt Facebook log when users have sex so it can automatically guess when the user will get pregnant and generate a new user account for the baby

>(((burg)))
>(((berg)))

>hurr all german names are jewish

Attached: 1513827531184.jpg (640x750, 52K)

>irrelevant yuropoors crying again
lol

>I would get your picture as a sticker for my laptop.

They are. Most """"Jews"""" are actually just Soviet migrants whose parents and grandparents were Germans.

It is simple human migration that's why there are specifically so many Soviet Jews with German names in Ukraine and Russia and their children in the US and Israel

Real question; why don't they also use African labia trimmings, seems like an untapped resource

When will these Jow Forumstards realise that they're not welcome here? Jow Forums is a pro choice board anyway so we don't care about this. It's a good thing what fb and twitter is doing actually.