He's not wrong

He's not wrong...

Attached: 1562908845290.png (591x160, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying that me buying acid with bitcoin is a bad thing

Attached: Screenshot_20190710-203918__01.jpg (1080x784, 253K)

Wait a minute, he can manipulate the market because dumb leftist will do exactly the opposite what he says out of spite

From my point of view, fiat currency is volatile, based on thin air and can facilitate unlawful behavior.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 38K)

I am not a fan of US Dollars and other currencies, which are not indicative of true worth, and whose value is highly volatile and based on the power of the state and the ruling class. Private property can facilitate immoral behaviour, including theft of the true value of the worker's labour and other counterrevolutionary activity....

he's not wrong but the same can be said about any other "real" currency

>value based on thin air

Like the (((Federal reserves))) issued jew notes? Fuck zion don

Attached: ff.png (1920x1080, 3.11M)

He says whatever his Jewish masters want him to.

>currency with fully public ledger facilitates more illegal activity than untraceable hard cash

Attached: 1533087294025.jpg (400x496, 37K)

Drug trade and other illegal activity may be an evil that we have to accept to a small extent in order to not hand over total control of the currency to a very concentrated power elite. And it's not like currency control is the only possible tool to combat them.

only if he's capable of saying something that makes sense

But your bank statements are also fully public to everyone who matters, user. We just need to ban cash.

Attached: jew-43.jpg (604x604, 36K)

>Drug trade and other illegal activity is bad
Do we have to say this because Jow Forums is a blueboard?

The last part easily applies to physical cash as well.

Oh shut up. Trump is only slightly better than Hilldog and is an overall idiot. Cryptocurrencies and blockchain are humanity's hope for freedom. He should protect them and not advocate for centralised systems like Reddit where his supporters are hunted down by trannies. Fucking idiot will only get reelected because of how bad his competition is.

Didn't Trump order Jerome Powell to artificially weaken the dollar, so the interest rent would stay low until the election?

>It seems like Orange Man Good is fucking me up the ass
>it has to five dimensional chess
>he's really fucking a liberal up the ass

Attached: index.jpg (197x255, 13K)

No money is real. Especially currency controlled by banks. The advantage of crypto is it's not centralized and he's only against it because he can't control it or apply taxes to it.

Regardless of the classification of drug trade, I think it's safe to say that there are activities which should legitimately be illegal (unless you're an anarchoretard, in which case your argument is discarded by default). So the argument still applies.

Food and clean water, land and clothes are literally the only currencies that make sense.

>based on thin air
t. has never worked or produced anything of value

>won't someone think of the biggest banks on earth
kys Schlomo

hes right but first you have to take care of all the criminal kike bankers and criminal intel agencies with unlimited budgets. only then can you try to pretend our currency is fair.

The fed has got to go. Period. Banks are evil

Attached: ff.jpg (720x1109, 238K)

The absolute state of brainlets.

He's not a fan but he's probably worked out that it's a great way to hide significant wealth, particularly wealth from shady deals with corporate lobbyists and other governments buying his support.

A lot of financial institutions are interested in the blockchain portion more so than the digital currency Bitcoin. Because hey, why would I want some random dude in China or Russia validating my transactions ? And don't even start on how many people have had some of their wallet stolen.

Well, he's half right. Cryptocurrencies aren't money, economically we don't really have a word for what they are yet. Something between a gambling token/speculation object and a collectible. The rest is the usual boomer ramblings, of course. Criminals facilitate unlawful behavior, nothing else.

Attached: dam_son.jpg (320x320, 13K)

he and his family are shorting it retard

>Criminals facilitate unlawful behavior, nothing else.
That doesn't really mean that regulating certain aspects of otherwise lawful behavior isn't a great aid in getting at those criminals, though.

>value is highly volatile and based on thin air
Just like the dollar?

thank you donald, very cool!

Indeed he did.

So what? What does collectibles have to do with that?

Free market cannot be trusted!

I am not a fan of the US dollar and other "Fiat" currencies, which are not money, and whose value is highly volatile and based on thin air. Unregulated Fiat Assets can facilitate unlawful behavior, including drug trade and other illegal activity...

big and true!

Yeah, the difference is buttcoin is a fucking ponzi scheme. Our dollars aren't.

>our dollars aren't

Go back to r*ddit jew

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Attached: 1533051941456.png (255x326, 59K)

>Our dollars aren't.
wew lawd, pls work in the economy, youll do great

Start here, child: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme
Also, you need to be 18+ to post here.

I mean, the right will literally veto their own bill if a left-leaning politician supports it in any way. It's happened before.

Not to mention all the weird gilette razor destroying, nike burning, etc. Gilette says "be better to people" - angry right wing man children then go buy a bunch of nike shit to make videos of themselves burning it or whatever.

Attached: 98dn0wc0dvk11.jpg (699x750, 101K)

And a dumb magatard will do exactly what he says out of cuckoldry

Well, if they did in fact ban all alternatives to bank accounts, that would make it easier to follow the money.

See

If Bitcoin were purely for investment, they'd be a Ponzi scheme, but it isn't, it's also, and some what argue primarily, for transactions.

Yeah... sure... transactions...
*takes 3 days to confirm your """"""'transaction""""""'*

It doesn't, it takes like 30 minutes. And it's not like anyone is pretending that to be optimal, there's just no obvious better alternative. Also part of the purpose of Bitcoin Cash is to decrease the transaction latency.